Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 05:17 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
People should look for home based on their religion. When they do, they've got the same personal issue as those people who put them in that mindset. Religiosity should remain a personal matter, not national. Besides, what have Jews got to do with this thread?

As for a multicultural society, conflict etc, idiots can find ANY reason to create conflicts, ANYthing imaginable, with the most obvious ones being religious, sub-religion, political, economic, social (including skin color). Put two idiots together, and they will come up with "an issue". Don't tell me you've never witnessed a conflict within a family, for goodness sake. Heck, if you take the OT/Bible seriously, Abel and Cain didn't have conflict because they belonged to different races. Did they?
brahms appears to have left the building...interesting.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:33 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laudanum View Post
Are you implying that the mixture of Caribbean and African is due to white men breeding with them?
I'm not implying anything. I am stating it. The point is that it was not black men/white women, which our racist friend was saying with disdain; it was white men/black and Native women.

Quote:
Then wouldn't be a mixture of the three as opposed to the two? Of course it should. Very simply, Africans were imported to the Caribbean islands because the indigenous population was all used up and couldn't meet the SPANISH demands on the colony.
yeh.........

Old 11-22-2011, 06:34 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laudanum View Post
Right, blacks are more physical than European players. Bigger. Stronger. Faster.

What if the Euros are black as well?

Old 11-22-2011, 06:37 PM

108 posts, read 89,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
Let me go dust off my voodoo doll and get back with you on that.

Actually what I was saying is this country was found by those who came here from other countries...be they white, black or purple poky doted...the American culture is an inherent one from those who came here from there on all those ships that sailed across the oceans.

The only one reference at the present that just pops, so sorry to repeat myself, is like the Christmas present day traditions are the same they observe in Germany. A person is hard pressed to find originality in American traditions.

So when some one says American culture, my response is, please define that 'culture' that is not one that is derived from another country.

btw: All men are capable of evil as evil is not color coded.
America was a colony so yes its culture is mainly European. But surely, after 500 years of separation, a distinct culture develops.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Hate crime laws are enacted because of crimes like this:

A man in 1997 was roped and dragged trough the streets in Amarillo TX

Hate Crime:The story of a dragging in Jasper Texas. (Google ebooks)

Brahms, Are you against this legislation? if so you may want to move to Pulaski tennessee
I'm against it because it is legal discrimination - they are not intended for whites yet perhaps thousands of black on white hate crimes are committed, but not prosecuted as hate crimes. Looking at black/white interracial violent crime, 90% is black on white.

Eric Holder:
Asked a hypothetical question - whether a minister, preaching about the immorality of homosexuality, is protected against violence directed at him for his religious beliefs.

"Well, the statute would not -- would not necessarily cover that. We're talking about crimes that have a historic basis. Groups who have been targeted for violence as a result of the color of their skin, their sexual orientation, that is what this statute tends -- is designed to cover. We don't have the indication that the attack was motivated by a person's desire to strike at somebody who was in one of these protected groups. That would not be covered by the statute."

Obviously, whites aren't a historically targeted group and are not protected under hate crime legislation.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Hate crime laws are enacted because of crimes like this:

A man in 1997 was roped and dragged trough the streets in Amarillo TX

Hate Crime:The story of a dragging in Jasper Texas. (Google ebooks)

Brahms, Are you against this legislation? if so you may want to move to Pulaski tennessee
BTW - I'm not going to list them but I could come up with many recent black on white crimes just as bad and worse than the Byrd dragging.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
People should look for home based on their religion. When they do, they've got the same personal issue as those people who put them in that mindset. Religiosity should remain a personal matter, not national. Besides, what have Jews got to do with this thread?

As for a multicultural society, conflict etc, idiots can find ANY reason to create conflicts, ANYthing imaginable, with the most obvious ones being religious, sub-religion, political, economic, social (including skin color). Put two idiots together, and they will come up with "an issue". Don't tell me you've never witnessed a conflict within a family, for goodness sake. Heck, if you take the OT/Bible seriously, Abel and Cain didn't have conflict because they belonged to different races. Did they?
Jews are persecuted whether you like them being religious or not. Jews are pertinent to this thread because they are a persecuted group who has faced genocide recently. Jews face open aggression from their neighbors. Whites are facing a rapid population decline which deserves attention. While white population is declining, white countries are facing ever increasing immigration of non-whites - aggression - ie whites should have the same rights as any other race to preserve their people. Most countries do not allow large numbers of other-race people to immigrate, its completely logical; only white people have this death wish for some reason.

Last edited by Brahms; 11-22-2011 at 07:10 PM..

Old 11-22-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
What if the Euros are black as well?
dumb

Old 11-22-2011, 07:08 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workaholic? View Post
In 1960 America was 91% white people
Well in 2011 it no longer is. If you think crying on the internet is going to change it, you are in for a rude awakening.

Nothing short of a holocaust will reverse the trend. You have no choice but to accept reality.

Old 11-22-2011, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Well in 2011 it no longer is. If you think crying on the internet is going to change it, you are in for a rude awakening.

Nothing short of a holocaust will reverse the trend. You have no choice but to accept reality.
Whites could stop it within two presidential elections; its apathy that is allowing this historic tragedy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies