Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 11:00 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times

Advertisements

"In his testimony, Holder also advocates for new gun-control laws that he says would have halted, or at least prevented, Operation Fast and Furious. Holder echoes California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s comments from last week, when she argued that stricter gun laws would have stopped law enforcement agents from facilitating the sale of guns to Mexican drug cartels."

I guess the ends justify the means in his view. Murderer.

Holder to accuse investigators of playing Fast and Furious politics, call for gun control | The Daily Caller
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 11:06 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
He already had the audacity to call for more gun control in his letter to Issa & Grassley.

Maybe his first concern, as well as that of Big Sis & Sec. State Clinton, should be that the DOJ via BATFE stop illegally running/selling guns across international boundaries using taxpayer "stimulus" $$.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:10 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Impeach Eric Holder!

Old 11-07-2011, 11:22 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Impeach Eric Holder!
I would say that different. The Congress needs to demand the firing of Holder by Obama or impeach the Glorious Leader, post haste.

Old 11-08-2011, 05:29 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times
This issue has gotten some play but deserves to get much bigger play. Hopefully it will in the general election. To me it is up there with Watergate, perhaps worse. A botched undercover op with underlying political motivation.

Now he is apparently trying to repeat Mex. President Calderon's absurd claim that Mex. drug cartel killings are caused by the expiration of the so-called US 'assault weapon ban.' Anyone who has looked into the details of this realizes how implausible that claim is. I happen to own two rifles that are almost identical except that one was made before the 1994 ban, and one while the ban was in effect. The rifles are the Springfield Armory 'M1A' model. The ONLY difference is that one can have a bayonet installed on it; the 'assault ban' version cannot. How many of the drug murders were done with rifle-mounted bayonets? If the number is not zero, it's a candidate for a 'news of the weird' story.

Old 11-08-2011, 05:31 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
In direct conflict with our Constitution.

I'll supply the wood for the gallows.

Old 11-08-2011, 05:47 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
But a bayonet is so very scary. Guns are so scary. all true for some but what is really scary is being attacked when you do not have a gun.

I think Holder should be fired along with the rest of the BATF. Then get rid of Homeland Security as well. They are all doing more damage to this country than the threats they were supposed to eliminate.

Old 11-08-2011, 05:52 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
But a bayonet is so very scary. Guns are so scary. all true for some but what is really scary is being attacked when you do not have a gun.

I think Holder should be fired along with the rest of the BATF. Then get rid of Homeland Security as well. They are all doing more damage to this country than the threats they were supposed to eliminate.
Couldn't agree more GregW. time our military came home and let them guard our borders true Homeland security.

Sorry I can't rep you....

Old 11-08-2011, 06:25 AM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
"In his testimony, Holder also advocates for new gun-control laws that he says would have halted, or at least prevented, Operation Fast and Furious. Holder echoes California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s comments from last week, when she argued that stricter gun laws would have stopped law enforcement agents from facilitating the sale of guns to Mexican drug cartels."

I guess the ends justify the means in his view. Murderer.

Holder to accuse investigators of playing Fast and Furious politics, call for gun control | The Daily Caller
This is tragic . The good Mexican people are getting slaughtered . The Mexican Military is fighting an enemy that has been armed by the Obama administration .
All the Satanic Democrats can say is take guns from the citizens ?
To me it looks like the plan was to take guns from the hands of Arizona citizens the whole time .
This is a low point in our Country's history , we will rebound .

Old 11-08-2011, 06:58 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
This is tragic . The good Mexican people are getting slaughtered . The Mexican Military is fighting an enemy that has been armed by the Obama administration .
All the Satanic Democrats can say is take guns from the citizens ?
To me it looks like the plan was to take guns from the hands of Arizona citizens the whole time .
This is a low point in our Country's history , we will rebound .
Not to mention the phony drug war has made drug dealing a lucrative profession and emboldened the gangsters with lots of cash to purchase whatever weaponry they need.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies