Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 10:22 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanFrancis View Post
I do not disagree. I keep fit and eat right. I am not a burden on the American healthsystem! knocks on wood
Which probably means you will live longer...thereby putting more of a long term strain on the health care system. Overweight people tend to die earlier, before they collect on the SS they paid into the system, or before landing in a nursing home and collecting Medicare for decades. Two sides...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 10:38 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanFrancis View Post
Only in America do women have such a weight problem. DO not give me this its genetics BS.
Americans are sloths, self indulged, Wretches. Start taking care of yourself and your husband will not need to cheat!

Go for a walk down a street in Europe or Asia a fat woman is as rare as seeing a Tyranasauras Rex.

In the real world it does not work that way sorry to break this to you. Of the marriages i personally know of that ended up in divorce, it is not the women who were a bit overweight, but those women who are stunning and beautiful thin, and no personality. Only think of themselves, that have gotten divorce. Some beautiful women are very much into themselves, all about them.

Take a look at celebrities, think the women they are with keep them healthy and happy, Nope not on your life. The hollywood actors are with beautiful, women great fugures, that still does not keep them together explain this to me please

Nothing to do with a womens weight if you ask me, once the couple stops communicating and in every way, things go sour mighty fast.
Some men just need a reason to cheat as well as some women.

These cheating women at Ashley Madison, are there to be beautiful, and take care of the Man, live with them every day of your life, and see how quickly that will change.

And yes i am thin, so do not even go there. I am very secure with myself and my body.

Please explain something to me, we have some acquaintainces, where the husband was cheating on his wife, explain to me why the women he was cheating with, was heavier and not as pretty as his own beautiful wife. His wife in my opinion was gorgeous, but then again, i am not the one living with her.

I think this site is degrading to all women of every size.

We have a friend who only likes dating larger women, he will not even look at anyone thin, but that is his thing and his right. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and sometime when going just after that beauty, your life will be a living hell.
Guess what sometime that beauty, does gain weight, and does let herself go, i am more for working things out, then taking the easy way out.
Think a women in her fifties doesn't like hot sex, well think again!

Last edited by california-jewel; 11-09-2011 at 11:05 AM..

Old 11-09-2011, 11:17 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,198,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
dumb website indicative of moral decline. If your marriage is so ****ty that you have to use a specialized website to cheat on your spouse then just GROW A SPINE AND END IT.
"It's cheaper to keep her", especially in this economy.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:30 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
dumb website indicative of moral decline. If your marriage is so ****ty that you have to use a specialized website to cheat on your spouse then just GROW A SPINE AND END IT.

That is very narrow minded. Ending a marriage is not always the best solution. There are many wives who would look at this as a good solution.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
I agree, I'm surprised there isn't a site yet for junkies and thieves to network on.

But that's probably next.
Theft is illegal. Sex is not.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
ITA with this. Also if the site is connected married individuals, you are getting someone else's fat wife/husband anyway in most instances. The ad, I admit though, is funny. But if I were the plus sized model, I would sue them for using my image without permission.

The article didn't say they used it without permission.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
I don't know. That nanny wasn't too bad looking when she was younger. She also had that stereotypically curvy latina body going for her.

To paraphrase Stewie, Maria Shriver is an exoskeleton.

I don't think that has anything to do with why people have affairs. It's more about the relationship than the looks.

Just remember every time you see a very hot babe walking down the street... somebody somewhere thinks she's a b1itch.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I

Please explain something to me, we have some acquaintainces, where the husband was cheating on his wife, explain to me why the women he was cheating with, was heavier and not as pretty as his own beautiful wife. His wife in my opinion was gorgeous, but then again, i am not the one living with her.
Good looks do not in any way preserve a marriage. Most men would rather be with an affectionate average woman than a cold beautiful woman.

Quote:
I think this site is degrading to all women of every size.
I don't see how it could be degrading. People CHOOSE to go there. Don't force your values on other people. You have no idea what their married life is like.

Quote:
We have a friend who only likes dating larger women, he will not even look at anyone thin, but that is his thing and his right. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and sometime when going just after that beauty, your life will be a living hell.
Guess what sometime that beauty, does gain weight, and does let herself go, i am more for working things out, then taking the easy way out.
Many women don't like sex and would probably be pleased if their husbands got it elsewhere rather than bother them.

Quote:
Think a women in her fifties doesn't like hot sex, well think again!
Yes, many do, but many have no interest.

Old 11-09-2011, 12:42 PM

2,472 posts, read 3,198,524 times
I already like big women, so......I guess I would cheat with another big woman

Old 11-09-2011, 12:46 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Honestly, there are a LOT of fat women who are married to fat men in this country so neither one of them would be a 10. So are all of these sloppy fat men with their fat wives with bad lesbian haircuts (especially in the midwest) just chomping at the bit to get their hands on a Victoria's Secret Angel so they can take her back to their double-wide in the middle of nowhere. Do they really think that these hot women are going to be satified with running to the Piggly Wiggly everyday to get them beer and pork rinds? Sorry but these men are all married to their attractiveness equal and need to get over the idea that they can "trade-up" with out "paying up".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies