Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 04:19 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,098,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Bill View Post
*crickets from the rabid right*

At 2:29 p.m. ET, UT’s Lauren E. Pierce wrote: “Y’all as tempting as it may be, don’t shoot Obama. We need him to go down in history as the WORST president we’ve EVER had! #2012.”

I agree
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2011, 05:48 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I'm wondering what his immigration status is.

If he was taking a 700 yard shot with an AK, he wasn't trying too hard to hit anyone. He does get his 15 minutes of fame.
How does a guy with an AK from 700 yards out put two bullets right next to each other on a window? Thats some damn good shootin for an assault rifle at that range. Something smells fishy here.

Old 11-18-2011, 06:46 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,191,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
How does a guy with an AK from 700 yards out put two bullets right next to each other on a window? Thats some damn good shootin for an assault rifle at that range. Something smells fishy here.
Maybe Divine Intervention! After all, he was going after the anti-christ!

Old 11-18-2011, 06:55 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Default Video from White Hous shooter.........call on Oprah for help

This one is a good old oil hating loonbird. I wonder how the MSM would spin it if he called on Beck for help? They would be squealing at the moon that's for sure and the lefties following right behind.

"The tape is 45 minutes long and in it Ortega-Hernandez rants against the government accusing the Feds of waging war for oil. He declares he is Jesus Christ and asks Oprah to help him get his message out."
Read more: VIDEO: Alleged White House Shooter Oscar Ortega-Hernandez (http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/video-alleged-white-house-shooter-oscar-ortega-hernandez-111711#ixzz1e7063uWx - broken link)

Old 11-18-2011, 07:01 PM

267 posts, read 175,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
If you actually listened to the video, the guy is clueless. he wants a moment of silence for the white house and the shooter because he doesn't know if anyone heard about it. The moment of silence was not orginally for the shooter, the guy just added it at the last minute. As much as you righties hate Obama, I figured you would cheer this and the shooting.
AT least some people are getting CLOSER to the problem. THE WHITE HOUSE OCCUPANT. LOL
I do hate his AGENDA, and his siding with Mexico Calderon AGAINST the USA, and suing Arizona for following the law. Then I have a big issue with the SOLYNDRA, SUNPOWER, SKYTERRA. All on Obama. Then our country being downgraded for the first time in 235 years. Yeah, I don't like Obama. This just skims the surface. His 2 billion dollar trip to Asia and his 100 personal friends, The Spain trip that Michelle took with 60 of her personal friends, on the taxpayers dime. (don't tell me you will give me a dime, not clever, I heard it all from the liberals)

Old 11-18-2011, 07:13 PM

267 posts, read 175,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
At 2:29 p.m. ET, UT’s Lauren E. Pierce wrote: “Y’all as tempting as it may be, don’t shoot Obama. We need him to go down in history as the WORST president we’ve EVER had! #2012.”

I agree
But first I want all of his secret records opened up and then impeached. Removed from history , except as a 'side' comment. He is muslim raised, and told Egypt president that he is muslim. He studied Islam for four years in Indonesia, and his faith was listed as ISLAM. He sides with anyone, over America. Destroy us from within. No doubt in my mind.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:13 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,191,559 times
Obviously, no one is this thread is aware that the shooter, Oskar Ortega, called himself a 'modern Jesus' out to get the 'anti-christ' in the White House.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:19 PM

45,433 posts, read 60,623,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
I added to your's. And bat **** crazy isn't limited to Idaho. Everyone needs to end making the stuff like this a political atomic war. If you listened to his screed about Oprah and being Jesus, you'd excise any thoughts that this incident is anything political.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Obviously, no one is this thread is aware that the shooter, Oskar Ortega, called himself a 'modern Jesus' out to get the 'anti-christ' in the White House.

Uh, I did.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:20 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,953,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Uh, I did.
So did I. What is the point?

Old 11-18-2011, 07:22 PM

45,433 posts, read 60,623,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
So did I. What is the point?

Visvaldis didn't think anyone had.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies