Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 10:12 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times

Advertisements

Here is a chance to read from a friend of mine what we both think about Obama's foreign policy. The writer of this piece certainly is writing his opinion but he says it so much better than I ever could so I am sharing his words with all of both sides.

These words from the article say so much about what Romney should say concerning foreign policy in the debate coming up. I would love to hear him say the whole thing word for word like flagstaff says them.

Of course, he must be “respectful” to the President, who will attempt to blame the Republican budget. And that will give Romney an opening to mention the fact that there IS NO BUDGET.

I’d also like to hear Romney say, “As soon as I name an Attorney General, I’ll direct him to look into the mysterious process whereby the State of California decided to arrest a legal resident because he produced a movie expressing his political beliefs. I don’t believe that it was a coincidence that his parole was revoked so conveniently in the middle of the night with full network news coverage. This seems to be a clear violation of the first amendment.”

I’d like to hear him say, “My AG will be directed to find out the real reason that charges were dropped by the DOJ on a voter intimidation case in Pennsylvania after a guilty plea had already been entered.”

I’d like to hear him say, “I will sign an executive order stating that those killed and injured at Fort Hood were victims of a terrorist attack. There is no reason that those wounded and surviving service members should not receive the same support that those wounded and killed on the battlefield receive. As a member of the military, the perpetrator may be open to charges beyond murder.”

It is the first sentence about a budget that needs to be pointed out by Romney. Obama would be completely unable to answer that part of the questions without his teleprompter. There is no way to blame a Republican budget since there has been no budget for the past 4 years. It would be funny to see the look on The One's face when he realized that.

President Obama Has No Foreign Policy | RedState
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2012, 10:20 PM

764 posts, read 597,567 times
That lost credibility right away, with the "Apology Tour" myth. It didn't happen.

While FOX may have played the clip where Obama says "In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world...", they didn't play the rest of it, where he goes on to condemn Europe for the irrational resentment towards America:

"In Europe, there is an anti-Americanism that is at once casual but can also be insidious. Instead of recognizing the good that America so often does in the world, there have been times where Europeans choose to blame America for much of what’s bad.”

So that line about accepting American blame for all that's bad in the world, is a 100% total lie. Right there above, in clear print is what he said. Its indisputable...

Old 10-20-2012, 10:20 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,220,032 times
Obama has no foreign policy

Well, he does but like his birth certificate... no one is allowed to see it.

Old 10-20-2012, 10:41 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,138,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Obama has no foreign policy

Well, he does but like his birth certificate... no one is allowed to see it.
His foreign policy is, What, Huh, nobody told us ,duh , I killed Ben Lauden, foreign who ???????

Old 10-20-2012, 11:27 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,057,694 times
Sorry, I don't read leaner blogs.

Old 10-21-2012, 12:03 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,412,432 times
If Romney would be a fool to try something like saying that stuff you have written in Red. lol

Old 10-21-2012, 01:55 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,786,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
Sorry, I don't read leaner blogs.
Useful information.

Old 10-21-2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
If Romney would be a fool to try something like saying that stuff you have written in Red. lol
Do you think Schieffer would allow any of those words to be spoken? If he should allow any one of those things Obama would be headed back to Chicago the next day as he couldn't answer any of them without his teleprompter and it won't be there, will it?

Old 10-21-2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Useful information.
Do you see a leaner trying to take advantage of a name I used for him now and then? They are so good at grabbing onto things like that.

Old 10-21-2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Do you mean like asking about a budget which we haven't had one of since 2009 and that one was passed in 2008? How will Obama answer that question without getting his feet firmly in the **it and not being able to get them out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies