Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you feel it is correct to teach children that homosexuality is normal and natural?
Yes 292 50.34%
No 256 44.14%
I am unsure 32 5.52%
Voters: 580. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 10:42 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,109,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayicha02 View Post
For me homosexuality is not a normal thing because GOD created Adam and Eve and not : adam and adam or eve and eve. i will tell them to love those peoples because there are human beings but, to hate their way of living and seeing things.
Ah yes, the religion of "love"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2012, 11:14 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,393,237 times
Quote:
For me homosexuality is not a normal thing because GOD created Adam and Eve and not : adam and adam or eve and eve. i will tell them to love those peoples because there are human beings but, to hate their way of living and seeing things.
I will teach my son to love people and hate nothing but intolerance.

Btw, God created berries and stone, not the computer. What you are doing now is unnatural. Stop.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:51 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,942,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
So you don't teach your children that sometimes children are born blind, or mentally retarded, so they won't discriminate?

When it comes to some issues, younger children are not yet equipped to understand them, so you hold off on talking to them about those things until they are older.
Gotcha so being gay is the equivalent of being blind or mentally retarded? Accommodating handicaps is a completely different situation than someone's sexual orientation. You don't play catch with a blind person because they can't see. That's a safety issue. Mentally retarded children are usually in a different classroom or school so that's a wash most of the time.

You let the children figure out the differences and then ask. Then you talk to them about it. If a child isn't asking then why go around pointing out the differences in people?

Old 03-05-2012, 11:54 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,833,891 times
Quote:
So, who created homosexuality?

Old 03-05-2012, 11:57 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,245,407 times
Everything need to be explained in perspective and proportion.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:00 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,109,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
So, who created homosexuality?
Homosexuals create homosexuality when they abandon God and choose a lifestyle of sin.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:05 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
I will teach my son to love people and hate nothing but intolerance.

Btw, God created berries and stone, not the computer. What you are doing now is unnatural. Stop.
God made us in his image. We create as God creates.. It is what we do with what is created.. is it good or bad ?

We who use the computer for the good use of it or the bad use of it. Same with everything man creates.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:07 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,960,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
So will humans, seeing as humans are animals. Have you ever taken a biology class?

Isn't one of your favorite defenses of homosexuality, "it is found in the animal world" or something to that effect? You say the animals do it. You then separate animals from humans all of the time.

I say animals will screw anything and immediately you classify animals with humans. Yes I have had many biology classes. How many classes in hypocrisy have you taken??

Old 03-05-2012, 12:08 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,833,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Homosexuals create homosexuality when they abandon God and choose a lifestyle of sin.
That gives a whole new definition to "Creationism". I hope kids subjected to education on "creationism" get to learn that God isn't the almighty creator of everything. They too can play God.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:24 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,233,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
You omitted the explanation of how being homosexual is like robbing a bank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
The comparison is really not that hard to figure out. As one of my teachers used to say, put your thinking cap on.
No, it's merely a comparison of "[insert something I say is bad] is like [something socially considered bad to the point of being illegal]"

Anything can suffice whether they relate or not, the comparison is just in your mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies