Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2012, 10:21 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
He didn't have bullets, he had a pellet gun.

NO ONE knew that it was a pellet gun.

I really pity any human that could possibly think that a very realistic gun is not a GUN as it is pointed at them, but then "survival of the fittest" I suppose.

It's clear who among us is likely to survive and who is not, in situations like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2012, 10:21 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
Quote:
He didn't have bullets, he had a pellet gun.
Ain't hindsight wonderful?

This pellet gun.......

http://img.tapatalk.com/440b8469-0836-56cd.jpg

Looks EXACTLY like a Beretta PX4 Storm...

http://www.px4storm.com/

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-05-2012 at 04:40 AM..

Old 01-04-2012, 10:26 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Jesus, our Lord and savior never told you to put the perp before the victims, be them successfully made victims or only "attempted to be made" victims.

Jesus traveled with armed men! When He told one of His apostles to put that sword away, notice that He didn't chew the guy out for HAVING a sword! Jesus was in the guy's company and had allowed him to carry that sword. Only when he used it, it obviously had not been fitting in that situation, hence Jesus told him "to live by the sword is to die by the sword" but no, that is not an exact quote.

The sword, 2,000 years ago was absolutely "the gun of today" for it was the weapon of choice.

Jesus was not a wimp that floated on a cloud, and though very patient, there is an end to every age, season and to even His longsuffering patience.

Yes, it was Peter and he used it on a Roman soldier: I certainly don't need theology lessons from someone happy that a teen-ager was killed in a senseless manner. Speak of your own "Lord and Savior," because it has nothing to do with Christ and his message of peace, tolerance and acceptance that I follow. "Some wimp that floated on a cloud?" This has gotten far too bizarre and illogical, but I expect nothing less. It may be typical RW piling on, ignoring links and an inability to use common sense, but I'll stand my ground: No kid deserves to die over a pellet gun, no matter what kind of gun it looks like.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:30 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
Quote:
Yes, it was Peter and he used it on a Roman soldier: I certainly don't need theology lessons from someone happy that a teen-ager was killed in a senseless manner.
The only poster who has mentioned "happy that a teen-ager was killed in a senseless manner" is *you* my friend.....

Any human beings death is a sad event but when that individual has a death wish like this young adult did by defying police orders and bringing to bear on the policemen a weapon let's just say I for one am not going to shed a tear over the event.

The world has one less punk in it tonight....

Old 01-04-2012, 10:30 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
Quote:
Yes, it was Peter and he used it on a Roman soldier: I certainly don't need theology lessons from someone happy that a teen-ager was killed in a senseless manner. Speak of your own "Lord and Savior," because it has nothing to do with Christ and his message of peace, tolerance and acceptance that I follow. "Some wimp that floated on a cloud?" This has gotten far too bizarre and illogical...talk amongst yourselves.
Actually, you DO need to hear what I posted to you since you attribute to Jesus, some of your going on and on about the perp, and then trying to make me, for merely being realistic and blunt, out to be "happy that a teen was killed in a senseless way." YOU, not me, dear one are in error.

Thank you, because bizarre doesn't even start to describe what bleeding heart libs sound like to those with God-given common sense.

A teen did very senseless and stupid things today and he got himself killed. That sums it up.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:34 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,024,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I think the blame should also be given to this kid's parents who bought him a realistic gun and allowed him to take it to school.
Bingo!

Old 01-04-2012, 10:36 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,243,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
Why do you continue refer to the pellet gun as if it were a real gun?
A pellet gun can kill a human... I have a BB gun that could kill you at close range........

Old 01-04-2012, 10:41 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
The only poster who has mentioned "happy that a teen-ager was killed in a senseless manner" is *you* my friend.....
I guess bravo is not a term of joy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zembonez View Post
And that is my fault? The kid was obviously a non thinking idiot. He's now a dead idiot.

BRAVO!

Old 01-04-2012, 10:43 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post

Any human beings death is a sad event but when that individual has a death wish like this young adult did by defying police orders and bringing to bear on the policemen a weapon let's just say I for one am not going to shed a tear over the event.

The world has one less punk in it tonight....

No..like you, they couch their pleasure in little phrases like "The world has one less punk in it tonight." Read the thread: I made an accurate observation. And it's such a relief that you know every detail there is to be reported...a telepathic link, perhaps? Jaime had a "death wish?" Right, it's like I said...a troubled teen with a pellet gun.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:43 PM

1,013 posts, read 2,985,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
What kind of "responsible adult" on campus who thinks they see a kid being threatened with a real gun by another kid runs to call the police - who could take anything from 5 to 30 minutes to show up - instead of trying to defuse the situation and protect the targeted kid before he gets seriously hurt or killed? And if this is a "problem" school, where were the on-campus security? That's fairly standard in marginalized schools. And furthermore, why weren't the kids' parents contacted before the police were? Questions like these are what make this whole situation reek of someone with the power to have diffused this situation dropping the ball.

Are you even serious? Someone sees a kid in school with what appears to be a real gun and you want that responsible adult to call the kids parents first? How does that even make the least bit of sense to you? AND, this is AFTER that same 15 year old already assaulted someone else.

I would love to see how YOU would handle a situation where someone points a gun at YOU and you have a split second to decide to shoot at that person or not. But, that will never happen, because you only sit behind a keyboard and complain. You complain that the officer should not have taken the shot, even though the gun looked real and it was pointed directly at him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies