Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 12:05 AM

2,553 posts, read 2,436,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
In my opinion, Bush is more of a red stain. Red for the blood of our troops who have needlessly lost their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan. And red for the blood of the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi and Afghan men, women, and children who have lost their lives because of the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld clusterf***k......er, I mean "administration."
Many will say that the blood that's spilled there is amongst themselves and the argument to that is, at least that didn't when Saddam was in power....the U.S. destabilized the country by removing him from power.

One thing people don't seem to realize is that just because you didn't hear doesn't mean it didn't happen. It was state media when Saddam was in power....the Internet wasn't around most of his time in power and when it was, it wasn't like it is today. Nothing leaked out that he didn't want leaking out.....what happened in Iraq, stayed in Iraq (for real, not like Las Vegas).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2012, 12:53 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Every time the left pulls out "the Bush card" they are trying to distract from Obama's utter and complete failure as a President. Sorry but it your whining about what happen 4 years ago does not make people blind to the failure we have in the White House NOW!!
Best answer i have heard, but so true. Nothing can distract from Obama being Obama. I heard tonight that housing is going to go down in a lot of areas, bringing the value of a reguar home listing, down also. Because they have to take into consideration, the distressed property prices also.

Economy do not let it fool you, is no way where it should be. Talking about Bush at this late stage in the game, is just a laughing manner.

How is that Hope n' Change going with all the foreclsoures, short sales and repos out there. Everyone who lost a job, now has one!
My hope is that we get someone new in office that can REALLY CHANGE the economy and business. My opinion, you can have your own.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:21 AM

323 posts, read 321,737 times
Does anyone here know who Obama really is and what is is after????

Old 01-08-2012, 03:22 AM

323 posts, read 321,737 times
Bush is a good man and served well!

Old 01-08-2012, 07:17 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
In my opinion, Bush is more of a red stain. Red for the blood of our troops who have needlessly lost their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan. And red for the blood of the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi and Afghan men, women, and children who have lost their lives because of the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld clusterf***k......er, I mean "administration."

I have to agree... since there is no statute of limitation on murder perhaps we will get a president that doesn't get bought off to allow the justice dept to go after the sleaze. Yet another reason I wanted Nader over Obama.

Old 01-08-2012, 07:22 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,392,645 times
I love how I hear Reagans name ALL the time, but you never here the name Bush. LOL

Old 01-08-2012, 07:22 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
I stand corrected. Red is correct for all the blood the moron known as G.W.Bush has caused to spill on soils worldwide.

What is good is that as time passes more and more people see this man for the war criminal he really is. Why is he still walking free?????
I think the ONLY reason that Bush,Rumsfeld,Cheney,Rice,Powell et al are still free is the fact that it would set precendence that American politicians and military leaders would finally be held accountable for their illegal actions from then on and NO politician wants that to happen to them at a latter date.

In a perfect world they would be facing what Saddam faced and Mubarek faces as we speak.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:14 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,364,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I think the ONLY reason that Bush,Rumsfeld,Cheney,Rice,Powell et al are still free is the fact that it would set precendence that American politicians and military leaders would finally be held accountable for their illegal actions from then on and NO politician wants that to happen to them at a latter date.

In a perfect world they would be facing what Saddam faced and Mubarek faces as we speak.
So it's true. You lefties do have a secret admiration for Sharia law.

But seriously, what charges pray tell, would you file against W, Rummy, Cheney, Condi, and Powell?

Old 01-08-2012, 09:23 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,590,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Every time the left pulls out "the Bush card" they are trying to distract from Obama's utter and complete failure as a President. Sorry but it your whining about what happen 4 years ago does not make people blind to the failure we have in the White House NOW!!
Exactly!!!

How pathetic for the demwits to still try to blame Bush for Obamas epic failures.

We currently have the worse president in history destroying our country. It is going to take a long time to correct his damage......which is exactly what he wanted.

Old 01-08-2012, 10:11 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Do you blame these equally?

Dem's who voted FOR the wars:
Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE) Current VP
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY) Current Sec of state (Labeled Smartest women in the world by many lefties)
Daschle (D-SD) Leader of the Senate at the time
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC) Ran for VP
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA) Ran for Pres.
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (D-CT) Ran for Pres.
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV) Current leader of the Senate
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY)
Torricelli (D-NJ)

And let us NOT forget the hundreds of thousand of Iraqi's Saddam killed, which we stopped.
We were responsible for putting Saddam in power, don't ever forget that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies