Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 11:32 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzrugby View Post
Invade Iran, yes Israel would be cheering US troops on with onward Christian soldiers, but how many casualties is the US willing to take for Israel ?

I vote ZERO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2012, 11:34 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazeeKrewe View Post
Has the USA ever had a more wartime president?
Have you ever even attempted learning the difference between a military strike and a full scale invasion/occupation?

Old 01-24-2012, 08:05 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,634,206 times
The demise of the dollar - Business News - Business - The Independent

At the article it describes how China, and mid east countries are by passing the US dollar and working to create a new reserve currency, this is bad for the US.

Old 01-24-2012, 10:34 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,495,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiellgood View Post
The title says it all. It is long past due to destroy that regime, the world's top terrorist sponsoring hell hole.
Well, when I read the "title" I think Republican, like in GOP, the war mongers throughout our history. People who will so easily send our young people to their death ... to support the military industrial complex and extremist views. The President, President Obama, has masterfully, to this point, led our efforts vs. Iran and I'm satisfied/pleased with what's happening. The President is so superiorly stronger than his predecesor, President Bush, when it comes to national defense, getting the "bad guys" and Iran. I trust his judgment and leadership.

Old 01-24-2012, 11:01 PM

215 posts, read 682,085 times
Obama could start showing some leadership by leaving Iran alone.

No War for Israel in Iran - Keep Americans Safe - YouTube

Last edited by goodman2; 01-24-2012 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: Wanted To Change Something

Old 01-27-2012, 02:07 PM

998 posts, read 1,215,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman2 View Post
Obama could start showing some leadership by leaving Iran alone.

No War for Israel in Iran - Keep Americans Safe - YouTube
It's not Israel that wants Iran attacked.

Saudi Arabia urges US attack on Iran to stop nuclear programme.

Old 01-27-2012, 02:20 PM

998 posts, read 1,215,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamellr View Post
Got proof to back up your statements? Why isn't this all over FOX News?
Oops I forgot to mention Obama attacked Somalia. He is now sanctioning & block-aiding Iran. These are acts of war. He is trying to provoke Iran. He is doing Saudi Arabia's bidding.

Obama started more wars & has US fighting in more wars than Bush. Bill Clinton did even more. Just because the media does not inform you on the democrats wars does not mean they aren't happening.

Obama, the "Ultimate War President" is the only US President to attack 6 countries & after only 2 years in office.
Pulling the ultimate con, Obama receives peace prize but quietly attacks 6 countries & escalates the Middle East conflicts. Obama also involved in "Day of Rage" in Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, Iran & Bahrain. Obama secretly deployed US special forces to 75 countries.

- Obama Ordered escalated U.S. Military Strikes on Afghanistan.
- Obama Ordered continued U.S. Military Strikes on Iraq.
- Obama Ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Pakistan.
- Obama Ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Yemen.
- Obama Ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Libya.
- Obama Ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Somalia.
- Obama backing "Day of Rage" in Egypt.
- Obama backing "Day of Rage" in Iran.
- Obama backing "Day of Rage" in Tunisia.
- Obama backing "Day of Rage" in Yemen.
- Obama backing "Day of Rage" in Bahrain.
- Obama secretly deployed US special forces to 75 countries.
- Obama Signed the NDAA bill into law. Now he can indefinitly detention, torture & kill US citizens.
- Obama Sold $30 billion of weapons to the dictatorship in Saudi Arabia.
- Obama Defended body scans and pat-downs at airports.
- Obama Signed the Patriot Act extension into law.

Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize!!!!!! - WTF!!!!!!

Last edited by KrazeeKrewe; 01-27-2012 at 03:18 PM..

Old 06-01-2012, 05:06 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
Interesting.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:21 AM

1,332 posts, read 994,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Actually, leadership is usually not invading another country. It was not leadership when Bush went into Iraq and Afghanistan. No one ever tries real diplomacy.
real diplomacy? When you are dealing with a theocracy that is hell bent on hating you to the bowels of hell for what you are and what you believe?

Sorry....diplomacy just isn't going to work when dealing with these barbarians. And besides....our 'diplomacy' usually ends up with us being fleeced to the tune of HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars that we just don't have. I offer Pakistan as a prime example of what I mean.

Now...that being said...I do NOT beleive that we should destroy Iran. We should back away...we should get out of the middle east. We should let it be known that if Iran uses their nuclear capabilities to wage war against Israel, then we will be back and it will be no holds barred...we will destroy them completely and without compromise.

Otherwise, I say let's take the handcuffs off of Israel, and let them handle their own wars. They are our ally...but we should not be dictating to them what they should and should NOT be doing in regards to Iran OR the palestinians.

We need to start worrying more about OUR country. Let's start putting our resources HERE instead of in afghanistan or iraq or libya or syria. Let them idiots kill themselves off....who the F**k cares?? WE have a crisis....in fact we have MANY of them that need addressing by the government that is supposed to act in the best interest of the people who elect them....meaning the LEGAL citizens of the United States!!

Enough of playing police to the f***ing world...get out troops home....adopt a HANDS OFF attitude when dealing with other countries. Leave ourselves open to talking...but lets keep our troops HERE. Out of Europe...out of Korea...out of the middle east...and forget dealing with that thief Karzai.....he is demanding BILLIONS yearly from us. Let him sink or swin....he has his chance...use it or get hung by the taliban when they take over....because make no mistake...they WILL take over...the day after we are gone. No amount of money will stop that...so let's just STOP printing money to send there.

Let's worry about US for a change.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:22 AM

1,332 posts, read 994,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Well, when I read the "title" I think Republican, like in GOP, the war mongers throughout our history. People who will so easily send our young people to their death ... to support the military industrial complex and extremist views. The President, President Obama, has masterfully, to this point, led our efforts vs. Iran and I'm satisfied/pleased with what's happening. The President is so superiorly stronger than his predecesor, President Bush, when it comes to national defense, getting the "bad guys" and Iran. I trust his judgment and leadership.
Have some more kool aid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies