Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 03:34 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times

Advertisements

CitizenKane, Just repped ya for this one!

Excellent post, full of the light of truth. The libs'll need sunglasses. Way to go.

Old 01-28-2012, 03:36 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
I am just laffin' at all of this selective outrage! I bet Rickey Smiley was crackin' jokes when this happened.....

Bush Dodges Shoes Thrown by Iraqi Journalist - YouTube

I don't remember anyone "like Smiley" doing anything but saying that they wish the shoes had connected!!

Get over it!!

Jan Brewer is a tad FRUSTRATED. A family man is killed by illegals at his own ranch. Arizona tries to inact a law to protect themselves and guess what??? OBAMA AND HOLDER SUES THEM! Brewer asks the Prez to come down and and see the border. Oh ...he comes to Arizona alright.....BUT FOR FUND RAISERS and to tell Hispanics that The GOP is the enemy!! WAY TO GO MISTER UNIFIER!! Unprecedented that a sitting Prez would say something like this!

OBAMA TO LATINOS: 'PUNISH OUR ENEMIES' - YouTube

And this.....

Obama’s Ice Cream Lie & Limbaugh on AZ Illegal Immigration Law: Op-Ed Educates Clueless Bush Speechwriter Michael Gerson for Lame WaPo Piece… What America Is He Living In? « Frugal Café Blog Zone

In Response To Obama's Ice Cream Episode (Arizona) - YouTube

So...yeah....maybe Jan shoulda counted to 10! But she didn't! Get over it!!!

This guy has been handled with kid gloves for too long!! Cry me a river!!
I wish Obama would take his gloves off

Old 01-28-2012, 03:54 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,982,713 times
Nah EC! If he did that......OMG he would be showing his true color.

Brewer disrespected the Pres CK2 for her new book and you know it..

Old 01-28-2012, 04:02 PM

Where is Mr. Opinionated?

Answer my question before you put Race before me.

Old 01-28-2012, 04:18 PM

As I thought CRICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

How many people did Hitler actually kill? - Yahoo! Answers

And that was Hitler alone.

Old 01-28-2012, 04:19 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Finally someone who is not afraid to stand up for President Obama. This needed to be said. Since when was so much disrespect shown for a President?
Since George W. Bush

Old 01-28-2012, 04:20 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Since George W. Bush
Dont think so.

Old 01-28-2012, 04:22 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,547,689 times
Wow New George Bush Shoe Throw Game game - Throw shoe George Bush. But new version New Shoe) High Resulation) You M

The same folks mad about Brewer were probably playing this game!!

And just listen to Rickey Smiley's sources for news!!! Rachael Madcow, ED SCHULTZ??? MSNBC??? Surprise ....Surprise!!!

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/im...O2nA_ZV2hbx3Bp

I knew this would happen!! We don't like EQUALITY! TRUE EQUALITY! Being treated the same!

See...Obama is being treated just like Bush was treated! Equally as criticized....BUT NOW "THIS"...."THIS" DIFFERENT!!

NO IT'S NOT! BUSH WAS CALLED AN APE! OBAMA HAS BEEN CALLED AN APE!

BUSH WAS CALLED HITLER......OBAMA HAS BEEN CALLED HITLER!!

It politics people!! Get over it!! We scream about being treated equally....and when we get equal treatment, we dodn't want it!!

What they really mean is "TREAT MY GUY NICER!!! " I am sick of black folk and pandering white liberals always cryin' race for every perceived disrespect or disagreement with this man!!

He is being treated the same .....EQUALITY means not just equally good. Sometimes it's equally BAD!!

This is the big leagues! Politics has sharp elbows!

You better believe the folks like Harry Belafonte, Michael Erik Dison and others hated Bush because he was white! But did you ever here ANYONE call those guys racists??

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-29-2012 at 04:07 AM..

Old 01-28-2012, 04:25 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
I totally agree with Rickey. I also agree that folks need to stand up more when they hear these comments.

Obama is disrespected on a level that I've never seen before in my life. It's a real American tragedy.
So you were born in 2008? You must have missed the GW Bush years.

Old 01-28-2012, 04:26 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by portyhead24 View Post
The fact of the matter is he is the President of the United States and deserves a level of respect. Everyone deserves some sort of respect and don't need fingers pointed in their face but to have the audacity to do that to the President? I don't care which President it is, you just don't do that, and I guarantee 100% she would have never done that to George W, Bill Clinton etc.

Would you be more content if the meeting looked more like this?

"http://www.city-data.com/gallery/mr-and-mrs-o/"][IMG]http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/obama-bowing.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-29-2012 at 04:09 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies