Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 12:48 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,299,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Which is who? Be specific.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2012, 12:54 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,263,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcotton View Post
Any one who believes Obama is not qualified to be President is branded a traitor in this forum? This poster has a bucket full of military medals, but is called a traitor.
You keep your medals in a bucket?

Old 02-18-2012, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcotton View Post
Any one who believes Obama is not qualified to be President is branded a traitor in this forum? This poster has a bucket full of military medals, but is called a traitor.
I thought military personnel were supposed to respect the Commander in Chief.

Old 02-18-2012, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinebar View Post
you keep your medals in a bucket?
lmfao. I usually reserve my bucket for mops, but hey, to each it's own.

Old 02-18-2012, 01:05 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,263,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
lmfao. I usually reserve my bucket for mops, but hey, to each it's own.
Yeah, I would think that someone who is so obviously proud of his military service would find some other way to display his medals than in a bucket.

Old 02-18-2012, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Yeah, I would think that someone who is so obviously proud of his military service would find some other way to display his medals than in a bucket.
As the saying goes,

"Two tears in a bucket, mutha f@#$ it."

Old 02-18-2012, 02:15 AM

802 posts, read 564,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I thought military personnel were supposed to respect the Commander in Chief.
And military officers swear a oath to support and defend the Constitution, and show allegiance to it, not the president. Officers in the service of the United States are bound by this oath to disobey any order that violates the Constitution of the United States. even if it comes from the president.

Old 02-18-2012, 02:22 AM

Quote:
And military officers swear a oath to support and defend the Constitution, and show allegiance to it, not the president. Officers in the service of the United States are bound by this oath to disobey any order that violates the Constitution of the United States. even if it comes from the president.
So disrespecting the Commander in Chief = defending the Constitution?

Well hee haw!!

Old 02-18-2012, 05:40 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,536,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I've lived in the south my whole life and have also never heard that phrase.

Birthers live in a world full of delusions.
Thank you for at least calling him out on something. People like this who speak for your party are bringing it down. Get rid of them soon or lose more than the Presidency.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:44 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,536,797 times
Quote:
I hear it all the time when I head to the south to visit family and hunt. In fact I've heard it all my life when I have visited around the agriculture communities that harvest cotton and soy bean. Some of my family were sharecroppers back in the day. I hear it in the restaurants and everywhere where there are gatherings. Maybe not in the big cities in the south but in the rural areas, yes. Believe me, it is said quite often.

Lighten up folks.
Cotton-picking
You dare say lighten up. What are you having a "moment of clarity" or something? Say it directly what you mean and stop with the coming just close enough to send a shout out to your members on here. Can you just come out and say what you are and what you believe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies