Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 03:55 PM

3,727 posts, read 6,226,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Well, the fact that you just said that America's children are being raised to be communists destroys all credibility in your post.
You missed the part where I said that there were many exceptions. The fact that you have the good fortune to teach in a conservative district is one of them. It is no secret that leftist ideology has become widespread in our education system. Many conservative parents have countered this trend by placing their children in charter schools, private schools, or home schooling. I reside in far left California where education and the teachers unions are totally dominated by leftists and leftist ideology, a large concern to parents that do not share those beliefs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2012, 04:02 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,484,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
You missed the part where I said that there were many exceptions. The fact that you have the good fortune to teach in a conservative district is one of them. It is no secret that leftist ideology has become widespread in our education system. Many conservative parents have countered this trend by placing their children in charter schools, private schools, or home schooling. I reside in far left California where education and the teachers unions are totally dominated by leftists and leftist ideology, a large concern to parents that do not share those beliefs.
Nope, I didn't miss that. Of course, the fact that you live in California explains why you think there's a leftist conspiracy across the country. CA, of course, is a blue state--very blue. But what you (and most Californians that I've met) fail to realize is that California is not like the rest of the country. Come on out to rural Iowa, or Indiana sometime and see.

By the, way, did you read any part of the document I posted? Michigan is a blue state, so I'm still wondering where this nationwide conspiracy is coming from. If there's communist ideology in state curriculums, it would certainly be woven within the standards of your typical blue states like the Upper Midwest and the Northeast, no?

Old 02-25-2012, 04:07 PM

11,289 posts, read 26,213,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Here is a sample extrapolation of the Poem for a Kindergarten class

Why is this happening in our schools?
slow news day?

People need to pull their heads out of the sand and stop freaking out about every stupid meaningless thing that they hear on fox news.

Old 02-27-2012, 05:07 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Can you suggest what book can prove that this poem has never been repeated by those little kids? I just wondered because I can't believe that some progressive wrote that book long enough ago to cover this poem. Do you really think that progressive authored books can prove things even before they happen?

Read a book, any book. Get educated, stop the madness.

Old 02-27-2012, 05:18 AM

1,565 posts, read 2,451,936 times
We had to learn little songs about presidents when I was a kid. I'm sure there were quite a few people that didn't like washington and lincoln too.

Old 02-27-2012, 05:23 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,205,940 times
Quote:

I am glad my child is homeschooled.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:32 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,446,125 times
Talking Public school teachers still indoctrinating kids for Obama

Quote:

So, when does the sky start falling?

Old 02-27-2012, 02:08 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
So, when does the sky start falling?

Any day now, what with the chemtrails, fema camps, birthers, UFOs, drones and the like.

Old 02-27-2012, 02:17 PM

3,078 posts, read 4,377,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
They cant help themselves,their attitude has become Everything is out to get us, the sky is falling everywhere.the righties modus operendi is nothing more than a litany of whining and belly aching about the most trivial of events,Its embarrassing to know through the internet the world is watching this juvenile display from a large segment of the American population.
Actually it is a SMALL segment, they are just very loud and get a lot of exposure.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:28 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,848,211 times
Quote:

How does anyone benefit by indoctrinating Kindergarteners for Obama? Is there some plan to massively lower the voting age?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies