Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2012, 02:56 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Do politicians lie in various degrees? Yes! Has Obama ever lied? Yes!

However, you're nutz if you think he's lying about his place of birth.

The world watches and laughs...
Yes Ozzie you are 100% CORRECT - THE WORLD LAUGHS @ Obama

Old 03-24-2012, 03:02 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,341,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Yes Ozzie you are 100% CORRECT - THE WORLD LAUGHS
Thanks for your agreement.

Old 03-24-2012, 03:04 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Thanks for your agreement.
Can't argue over that - the whole world is laughing at Obama

Old 03-24-2012, 03:07 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,341,612 times
Quote:
We've been on the receiving end of foreign political satire for over a century. Not to mention slovenly American tourists...

Old 03-24-2012, 03:27 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
Quote:
I guess you 2 share something in common then

Old 03-24-2012, 05:16 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Sherrif Joe has Tons of evidence; What would you do with all of that evidence ??? I would sit on it..
like potsie?

Quote:
...make plans and set traps for the media to fall into....
you'd think a sheriff's responsibility would be to file charges if he had evidence that a crime had been committed. f**king with the media just sounds like an unorthodox option for a law enforcement official.

Quote:
CNN - MSNBC & all the others that are going out of their way to avoid the truth. SHUT THEM ALL DOWN -
is that just broadcast news or are we also going after print publications and is it only national or can we banish all regional and local too?

Quote:
....ban any of those people from ever getting jobs in the news industry.
is that just on-air talent and editorial staff or does it include the whole kit-n-kaboodle? what about contributors and independent contractors?

Old 03-27-2012, 12:09 PM

125 posts, read 218,339 times
Quote:
The whole world? Really? Travel much? I do.

Europeans overwhelmingly respect President Obama to a degree greater than any US President in recent history. I have recently spoken with German, French, Italian, and Spanish people, as well as Portuguese, Egyptians, and other North African people. Not one said anything negative about President Obama; they praise him for his peacekeeping efforts and knowledge about how the world is constructed; however, they frequently cited George W. Bush as an example of America Gone Wrong. They understand very well our divisive political climate, and it's clear President Obama is understood to be an intelligent, reasoned, clear-thinking leader of the world.

It's been said that the average American is undereducated, overchallenged, and easily convinced that night is day, white is black, up is down.... Look at the lockstep following Sarah Palin generated. Never has a political figure been so lacking in intellect, with such woefully underdeveloped reasoning and knowledge of the world; and never has such a great number of Americans blindly followed (well, maybe Limbaugh's ditto-heads would be a close second).

You really need to get out more. Or at least read more. Start with the Washington Post, Miami Herald, WSJ. Canadian Globe & Mail, AlJazeera; you get my point - really take a look at differing viewpoints, study details, consider possibilities, get to know world leaders and their ideologies. Take a political science class, travel to other countries and get to know the people. Reality may be a jolt for you, but also could be rewarding.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:13 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
OBOTS - do not want the truth to come out. They are paid (in promises) to keep misinformation flowing at all costs.
Obama never paid me in promises.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:19 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Sherrif Joe has Tons of evidence; What would you do with all of that evidence ??? I would sit on it.. make plans and set traps for the media to fall into to expose their FRAUD in this matter of national importance.
Sheriff Joke has no evidence. His "press conference" was a rehash of the same debunked garbage all the so-called "birthers" have presented. All of this birther nonsense is perpetuated by a bunch of whiney "I want a do-over" people who cannot fathom how McCain lost the Presidential bid in 2008. Get Over it, Obama won.

...but you just keep those fingers and toes crossed.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:39 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
speaking of jokes;

Obama and his wife michelle were on a plane obama says to michelle I could throw a $1,000 bill off this plane right now nd make some1 very happy, michelle replies, you could do that, but I could throw 10 $100 dollar bills off this plane nd make 10 ppl happy, the pilot of the plane says, to himself, I could throw both of you off the plane right now nd make every1 in the U.S. happy!

that right there is funny
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies