Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 06:31 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
Ayers joked about it at a speaking engagement.
All one has to do... is read anything bill Ayers has written..

William Ayers is a literary genius - He is a college professor. He has a certain unique style of writing. It is easily spotted once you take the time to read who he is and how he writes.

Dreams - is Bill Ayers signature all through that book.

Jack Cashill has done years of research to prove it was Ayers who wrote that book.

This is an unrepentant terrorist who obama claims is just some guy in the neighborhood.

They sat on Boards together.. Ayers got a grant from Obama.

Ayers is braggin in the news that he is going to end Capitalism
- Isn't that exactly what Obama is doing??

Wake up America !!

Old 04-02-2012, 06:35 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
All one has to do... is read anything bill Ayers has written..
they all have words!........ ENGLISH WORDS!!!!

coincidence?

Old 04-02-2012, 06:42 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
they all have words!........ ENGLISH WORDS!!!!

coincidence?

That is a very good observation;

Bill Ayers has a habit when he writes; it is a big part of his unique style.

He likes to end a sentence with 3 choices - an idea, a thought a dream.

As you read Dreams from my father you will find this pattern running all throughout. Pick up any other book Bill Ayers has written and you will easily spot the same unique style. He is easily recognizable in his methods.

Now we have 4 guilty democrats of voter fraud in Indiana !!

And you wonder why I do not believe Obama ? Because he is lying - he has a very bad habit he can't break

Old 04-02-2012, 06:56 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times
And Bill Ayers being a terroist has nothing to do with Obama's eligibility.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:59 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,923 times
Quote:
That is a very good observation;

Bill Ayers has a habit when he writes; it is a big part of his unique style.

He likes to end a sentence with 3 choices - an idea, a thought a dream.

As you read Dreams from my father you will find this pattern running all throughout. Pick up any other book Bill Ayers has written and you will easily spot the same unique style. He is easily recognizable in his methods.

Now we have 4 guilty democrats of voter fraud in Indiana !!

And you wonder why I do not believe Obama ? Because he is lying - he has a very bad habit he can't break
If Barack Obama started lying today and continued lying every day of the rest of his life he still could not catch up with all the lies told by birthers.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:04 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
The significance of his statement in the book about finding his birth certificate in the mid 70's, is that he had the original. Instead of producing the original, he posts a computer generated forgery on the internet. Further, he denies media requests for the original.

Quote:
"I get it," he told the kiddies. "I know what that's like. My father left my family when I was two years old, and I was raised by a single mother."

In his 1995 memoir Dreams from My Father, Obama made the same claim. "He had left Hawaii back in 1963," he wrote of Obama Sr., "when I was only two years old."
Liar, they never lived together as a family, and within weeks of his supposed birth, mom took him to Washington.

Quote:
Questions linger about the paternity of many of these offspring. In Dreams, Obama's cryptic and contrarian Aunt Sarah would tell her presumed nephew, " ... the children who claim to be Obama's are not Obama's." Obama must have wondered whether she was referring to him.
Archived-Articles: What Obama Has Said about His Own Birth

Old 04-02-2012, 07:09 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
If Barack Obama started lying today and continued lying every day of the rest of his life he still could not catch up with all the lies told by birthers.
Name one.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:19 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
I can only conclude that you have never read anything from Obama. Because your description of his writing style is absurd. There is virtually no resemblance between Obama's writing style and Bill Ayers'.

You believe really stupid stuff. That's because you believe really stupid people like Jack Cashill, the really stupid person who came up with the really stupid idea that Ayers wrote Obama's book.

You want to know how stupid Cashill really is?

Try this... Jack Cashill bragging about getting a fake award from a fake law school for his really stupid book about Obama and Ayers.

Barackryphal: Jack Cashill Brags About Fake Award From Fake Law School

Old 04-02-2012, 07:25 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The significance of his statement in the book about finding his birth certificate in the mid 70's, is that he had the original. Instead of producing the original, he posts a computer generated forgery on the internet. Further, he denies media requests for the original.

Liar, they never lived together as a family, and within weeks of his supposed birth, mom took him to Washington.

Archived-Articles: What Obama Has Said about His Own Birth
Supposed birth? How do you think he got here? Oh, that's right, Malcolm X (he of Omaha, Nebraska) is really his father and he was born in 1959!

As for the link, what a crock of sh**! Shall I tell you the story of my birth? Of course it might be hindered by the fact that I don't exactly remember what it was like to be born. Bizarre!

Old 04-02-2012, 07:31 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Name one.
Here's a short, non-inclusive list of just a few Birther lies:

1. Obama was born in Kenya.
2. Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya.
3. Obama was adopted.
4. Obama was an Indonesian citizen.
5. Obama attended a Madrassa.
6. Obama traveled to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport.
7. Pakistan was on a State Department "no fly" list in 1981.
8. Nobody from Obama's past remembers him.
9. Obama's sister said he was born at Queens Hospital.
10. Bill Ayers wrote Obama's books.
11. Obama has spent millions to hide his birth certificate.
12. Obama's birth certificates are fake.
13. Obama went to Occidental on a scholarship for foreign students.
14. Obama's license to practice law was revoked.
15. Obama's records are sealed.
16. Obama's using another person's Social Security number.
17 Obama's Selective Service registration is fake.
18. Obama's real name is "Barry Soetoro"
19. Governor Abercrombie said there is no birth certificate.
20. Obama said in a debate with Alan Keyes that he was foreign born.

There's twenty, right there. I could go on. But why bother?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies