Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2012, 10:02 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,573,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Hmmm. Only in the topsy-turvy bizzaro world of the Repugnantcants is a responsible, well-spoken, college educated woman who is pursing higher education by going to law school a "hag"....yet a foul-mouthed, hot-head, unemployed, uneducated, unwed teenage mom (who actually would be on welfare had her mom not been a hack politician milking/bilking her 15 minutes of fame) be considered a "lady".
are you saying people who do not go to college are some how less then those that do? tell me it isn't so, please. liberals the defenders of equality. hypocrisy at its best!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2012, 10:02 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
if that 30 year old hag is a first class, what ever you want to call her. first class people should not be begging from poor people like Bristol and me to pay for their personal pleasures! I don't feel sorry for that hag at all she has money why is she begging has she no shame!!!
Ms. Fluke did not mention her own circumstances. She wants the student insurance that she and the other students PAY for to cover contraceptives. Bristol isn't "poor" financially by any stretch of the imagination. Ms. Fluke is attending Georgetown on scholarship.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Ms. Fluke did not mention her own circumstances. She wants the student insurance that she and the other students PAY for to cover contraceptives. Bristol isn't "poor" financially by any stretch of the imagination. Ms. Fluke is attending Georgetown on scholarship.
oh, yea ok!! she change her tune, is all!! and going on vacations wow maybe someone should check if she really qualifies for those scholarships. maybe she can pay for her school and her birth control as well!!

Old 03-22-2012, 10:59 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
More will follow. Little sister Willow is graduating high school this year, and has turned out to be a real pottymouth on Facebook. She and Bristol are planning to go together on that beauty shop.

I do feel sorry for all the kids. None of them asked for the notoriety. Any candidate's children are going to be put under a microscope if they are young, and what Sarah did to hers is inexcusable. She could have introduced them at the end of things, not the beginning, or kept them off the campaign trail publicly. I know she missed them a lot, but she should have considered that before she accepted- that race wasn't her first, after all, and she had at least an inkling of what lay ahead for her.

I even feel sorry for Bristol. She was just old enough to pick up on Mom's ways, and she went straight from a small remote little town where she was popular into a very different place, where she was really unprepared for everything and totally out of it, with no emotional support to speak of. That has to be tough, and she's way too young to be so cynical and bitter.

The sins of the parents are always visited upon their children.
I have to say that I think the youngest Palin daughter (Piper?) is freaking adorable. At least she was, during the campaign. She seemed to be an endearing and forthright little girl and it was almost always her who carried baby Trig around. I rarely saw Mom with the baby, Dad....occasionally, I'm not sure I ever remember seeing the second daughter (Willow) with him, but little Piper seemed to take on the role of carrying Trig out on all the many stages that Mom drug her family out on.

I suppose it's too much to hope that little Piper will retain that innocence and openness and not get sucked into the Palin Women Curse of Self-Absorption.

Old 03-22-2012, 11:16 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Quote:
oh, yea ok!! she change her tune, is all!! and going on vacations wow maybe someone should check if she really qualifies for those scholarships. maybe she can pay for her school and her birth control as well!!
Ever heard of scholastic scholarships, or ones for being female,jewish,or being in sports? Not everyone out there is set up for people to just be needy for god's sakes .

Old 03-22-2012, 11:43 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Why would Obama even waste his energy lifting his arm to reach for the phone, using his muscles to dial Bristol Palins number and then wasting his brain power to converse with her? And don't forget WASTING HIS TIME on a girl who had a baby before marriage on the TAXPAYERS DIME with a crazy mommy who cries about "no sex before marriage".

Obama 2012, baby. I see it already.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Ever heard of scholastic scholarships, or ones for being female,jewish,or being in sports? Not everyone out there is set up for people to just be needy for god's sakes .
well if she was smart why would she proclaim her uselessness on public television. 9$ a month pleasure packs and we have to buy that for her. thats not what i want to hear from a smart person!!college educated no less, wow !!!!!

Old 03-23-2012, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I have to say that I think the youngest Palin daughter (Piper?) is freaking adorable. At least she was, during the campaign. She seemed to be an endearing and forthright little girl and it was almost always her who carried baby Trig around. I rarely saw Mom with the baby, Dad....occasionally, I'm not sure I ever remember seeing the second daughter (Willow) with him, but little Piper seemed to take on the role of carrying Trig out on all the many stages that Mom drug her family out on.

I suppose it's too much to hope that little Piper will retain that innocence and openness and not get sucked into the Palin Women Curse of Self-Absorption.
just wait a few years the liberal media will get to her aswell. I expected it sooner or lateer it will happen. those people do not have any human emotion what so ever for those people who do not think like them!

Old 03-23-2012, 09:08 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,806,382 times
Quote:
just wait a few years the liberal media will get to her aswell. I expected it sooner or lateer it will happen. those people do not have any human emotion what so ever for those people who do not think like them!
If the "liberal media" doesn't show up, they will go to the liberal media. It must be in the genes.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:40 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
9$ a month pleasure packs and we have to buy that for her.
Why do you continue to want to ignore the FACTS? That she doesn't want YOU or any other tax payer to pay for contraceptive coverage? She wants it provided under a plan that she and every other student is REQUIRED to buy themselves.

Or do you think if you say it enough, you can get enough idiots to believe you?

The only other possibility is that you are really, really dense.

Quote:
thats not what i want to hear from a smart person!!college educated no less, wow !!!!!
I suspect you have had very few "smart person!!college educated" people in your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies