Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 11:31 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,864,174 times

Advertisements

Only Canadians refer to themselves as North American.

Americans are just American.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2012, 11:31 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,800,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Can you prove that? Having over 99 out of 100 people dying sounds far fetched. Even the Nazis left more Jews alive and the Nazis were TRYING to catch and kill them all.
Yes I can prove it. It is part of the history of this area. I've lived here for over 30 years.

Uncivilized Films: Made this movie - the documented history of the North Slope of Alaska. Quite frankly this is common knowledge.

I'm shocked you have never heard of it.

ALSO: I betcha never knew the federal government was going to nuke the oldest village in North America without even telling the people there they were going to destroy them.

Want proof of that ?? Just google: Project Chariot or Firecracker boys

Here is the best part. They were forced to shut the whole operation down; So then they took the time to spread radio active waste all over the hunting grounds and water it to make it seep in the ground and spread.

They wanted to see what effects it would have on the plants, animals & the people. 300 of my closest friends all died suddenly from cancer from this stuff they have all over the place up here.

It is amazing what you can find out... when you know what to look for and where.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:46 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,935,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Yes I can prove it. It is part of the history of this area. I've lived here for over 30 years.

Uncivilized Films: Made this movie - the documented history of the North Slope of Alaska. Quite frankly this is common knowledge.

I'm shocked you have never heard of it.

ALSO: I betcha never knew the federal government was going to nuke the oldest village in North America without even telling the people there they were going to destroy them.

Want proof of that ?? Just google: Project Chariot or Firecracker boys

Here is the best part. They were forced to shut the whole operation down; So then they took the time to spread radio active waste all over the hunting grounds and water it to make it seep in the ground and spread.

They wanted to see what effects it would have on the plants, animals & the people. 300 of my closest friends all died suddenly from cancer from this stuff they have all over the place up here.

It is amazing what you can find out... when you know what to look for and where.
You made a statement: please post a link. Otherwise it's your opinion against mine.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:05 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,800,220 times
Oh I see; your just too lazy to google the three "proofs" I provided. My goodness isn't today's generation lazy.

Your opinion is nothing more than PRESUMPTION I have actual facts and proof -

Wait till you find out what John Denver did to these people
- It makes one smile - to know he is finally DEAD!!

Old 04-01-2012, 10:11 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,150,511 times
I'm amazed every day by some of the stuff that I hear. Even without debating the credibility of this claim, we've got so much history to go back over.

You can't be a great political mind of the future until you know your history. The REAL history.

Old 04-01-2012, 12:53 PM

506 posts, read 1,958,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
In Canada your just a Canadian and that is that..nothing more and nothing less...
Totally and completely disagree. I lived in Canada for 9 years and in my experience this is just plain false. But that could be another thread on it's own.

I think that when the average Indian looking person is born in America/ speaks English without an accent, they will be seen more as an American. I've been thinking about it since I posted this topic-- and I think that the Asian population (Oriental) is well on it's way to getting there, at least here in the NE. Most of the Asian people I meet that are late 20s/ early 30s are born and raised in America.

Old 04-01-2012, 11:20 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,535,248 times
I'm Cherokee and I'm a North American, without question.

Answer, No.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:37 AM

163 posts, read 428,667 times
I am an indian who has a US citizenship, grew up here, have no accent, little awareness regarding my culture, dont know hindi, not religious, majority of my friends are white, etc

Even with all that I still dont consider myself "North American"

Only whites and blacks are considered "real north americans" by most.

Last edited by fanman72; 04-02-2012 at 10:46 AM..

Old 04-02-2012, 10:40 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,421,809 times
black americans are the backbone
of the united states, so no one
will really wonder about the origin
as much as other people.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:44 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,998,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesasabia View Post
The only people I consider to be TRULY North American are Native American Indians.
And so the myth continues..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies