Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 11:12 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,287,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
What defense? This is all about NATO's silent offense, after all it is NATO which is trying to spread into Russia's backyard, based on the ridiculous argument that Europe needs to be protected from Iranian missiles The West is trying to shift the old balance, why would Russia accept that?

Most Americans are too patriotic and brainwashed to think rationally. And Obama knows that, by and large he probably doesn't think much of American voters, and for a good reason I guess.
Very revealing post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2012, 12:09 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I'm convinced that this President gets out of the bed every morning, looks in the mirror, flexes and kisses his biceps and says "You Are The Man!"

The only "thoughtful consultations" Barack Obama has are those he has with himself when he begins fretting over how in the world to get re-elected with such a piiss poor record.

And we have seen in the past haven't we, by kissing ass, and his own as well!

If this were Bush, this would be all over the media, the papers, the magazine covers, the topic of each day, so give me a friggin break.
And would be screaming most likely for him to step down, a bias in this Country hell yes and the media helps.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:11 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
And we have seen in the past haven't we, by kissing ass, and his own as well!

If this were Bush, this would be all over the media, the papers, the magazine covers, the topic of each day, so give me a friggin break.
And would be screaming most likely for him to step down, a bias in this Country hell yes and the media helps.

uhhh, this WAS all over the media, and the GOP jumped on him for it.

Jesus.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporin View Post
That's a perfectly reasonable explanation (not that he needed to explain himself imo)

The whole thing is much ado about nothing.... predictably taken in the most ludicrous "evil conspiracy" direction by the Obama-haters.

And give me a break? if this were Bush, and you know it, you would not be singing this fine tune! would you,. Thought so.
Why are these things acceptable when Obama does them, he is no Messiah u know. And the excuses for him, are quite tiresome.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post

Jesus.
Not making a deal about this as they would with Bush, and you know it, it would be of a different magnitude.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:16 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,287,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post

Jesus.
The story was the GOP jumping on him for it

Old 03-28-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Not making a deal about this as they would with Bush, and you know it, it would be of a different magnitude.

Oh, puhleez.

MSNBC
PhotoBlog - Cold or hot mic? Obama covers up the microphone

CBS
Obama's open mic slip on missile defense system - CBS News Video

ABC
Open Mic Moments: Obama's Unintended Candor - ABC News

NYT
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/27/us...lity.html?_r=1

WASHINGTON POST
www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-tells-medvedev-solution-on

Need More?

Old 03-28-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
The story was the GOP jumping on him for it

Nope.

Old 03-31-2012, 06:17 PM

1,652 posts, read 2,550,570 times
Quote:
And give me a break? if this were Bush, and you know it, you would not be singing this fine tune! would you,. Thought so.
Why are these things acceptable when Obama does them, he is no Messiah u know. And the excuses for him, are quite tiresome.
I didn't give a crap about stuff like this with Bush either. But do please keep putting words in my mouth like it makes a difference.

Old 03-31-2012, 06:31 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Problem is with Obama , his coziness with the Russians.. like , wait, I will give you more, and I have to get elected to give you more... and of course the answer to Obama was I will pass it on and I understand.

It was an invite to help me get elected and I will be able to give you more in the next four years... wink , wink.. nice of our President selling us out for his election bid.

Obama the snake. Anything given to get elected.. he wants it that bad. Any means to the end.. no matter how low.. he has NO CLASS. What the Russians must think of us.. the dumb people who vote for this guy. And they have a big smile on their face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies