Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 06:25 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,939,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
This is also about Obama telling CEo's NOT to go to Vegas on the taxpayers dime, While his own family is.

Hypocritical at its finest
They are stopping over after a visit to Mt. Rushmore in South Dakota. It's not like they are planning on hitting the strip or the Spearmint Rhino. Chill out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2012, 06:27 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,393,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
They are stopping over after a visit to Mt. Rushmore in South Dakota. It's not like they are planning on hitting the strip or the Spearmint Rhino. Chill out.
I don't think Michele closed down Pure...

Old 03-29-2012, 06:28 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,518 times
I would have thought that Michelle and the kids would have gone someplace ordinary, like Yellowstone, but they went to Vegas. I love it. As an independent, and an open-minded one at that, I'm on the fence as to who will get my vote for President, but this trip makes me lean just a bit towards Obama. Not much, but a bit.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:29 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
Get a life!

Old 03-29-2012, 06:33 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Get a life!
Thats asking a bit much, dontcha think?
That would involve going outside......

Old 03-29-2012, 06:35 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Viva las vegas.

ZZ Top - Viva Las Vegas - YouTube

Old 03-29-2012, 06:36 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,812,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post
All this false outrage. Deliver me from it. The amount of money spent on a trip to Vegas is nothing compared to the cost of Secret service details. So just get over it everyone.

Using a $2million AMRAAM missle to blow up a $10 tent is more wasteful than a trip to Vegas.

The shame.
Absolutely. BUT, this is the wrong argument to support Obama, don't you think? You are talking as if Obama is anti-war. He is as neo-con as they come.

That said, it would be prudent of the first family to stop taking vacations on taxpayer dollars in the middle of a recession.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:39 PM

1,081 posts, read 916,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
So the job description of the FLOTUS is, what, exactly?
Obviously its touring whatever region your map opens up to. I guess she's just gettin her drank on and the left is so happy they're peeing down their legs.
Maybe she should address some serious domestic matters, that's all the left whines about anyway, how the right ignores these problems.
Teen pregnancy, homeless children, blacks shoting each other for sport, take your pick, there are many.
But no more worrying about little Johnny's school lunch, that was a disaster.
I honestly think the lady is a little bit in over her head, a little bit stupid, and a lotta bit racist. But she needs to do what she's paid to do. Not travel constantly especially to Vegas after what her husband stated. That just reenforces my comment about her being stupid.
She's taking the leftards for quite a ride, that's for sure.
I've met 3 presidents, respected 2 of them highly, and wouldn't cross the street to meet this family.
She will not leave any type of positive legacy, right along with her husband.
Failures.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:40 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
As if that makes a difference

Also it wasnt long ago that Obama told Ceo's not to visit vegas on taxpayers dime and now his own family is

Hypocrisy

Old 03-29-2012, 06:41 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,230,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyBaaBaa View Post
That WH will need a good scrubbin.
You're so transparent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies