Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 06:04 AM

564 posts, read 894,587 times

Advertisements

I'll take a stab at the OP's original question...Because BOTH are disgusting???

Old 04-04-2012, 07:08 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,423,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
The real difference between the two is one is natural and one is not. Call me whatever, but that's just one of life's harsh realities. Taking it up the pooper is not natural, the pooper is made for exit only, it's designed to rid your body of waste, nothing more and nothing less. That's why gays are more likely to have STDs, that's why Aids started in the gay community, that's why most gay men have to have surgeries to repair there poopers if they are sexually active for an extended period of time, and that's why two men or two women can't have children together.
43.5% of heterosexual men and 36% of heterosexual women engage in anal sex.

But why all the focus on sex? Do you automatically think of sex acts everytime you think of heterosexuals too?

NSFG - Listing S - Key Statistics from the National Survey of Family Growth
Quote:
Regardless of race the female body is made for man, if it wasn't females and males of different races couldn't have children together.
Odd phrasing there. Sounds kind of sexist.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:11 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,423,163 times
Quote:
I'll ignore the petty, oddly enough homophobic personal attack, and now I will destroy your fantasy with logic.

How does a sexual act which cannot produce children increase the survival of a said species? That is hilarious. Name one species of animals that only participates in gay sex and never straight sex that isn't extinct. Just because dumb animals do it does not make it natural, and does not mean it is not a deviant act. Lots of animals smear poop on themselves, rape each other and eat there own children. Said acts are proven to increase the survival of some of those species. Do you suggest that human beings that like to cover themselves in in feces, eat, rape, and kill children are just doing natural acts and should be released from prison?
The 'fantasy' is that you actually think this nonsense 'argument' is logical.

Your lack of understanding of evolutionary biology is also noted.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:25 AM

14,916 posts, read 13,135,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Man/woman foundation did not change for IR marriage. It does for gay marriage.
So? I simply was addressing your false claim about how allowing interracial marriage did not "redefine" marriage. It did. It changed the same-race/same-race foundation.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:39 AM

365 posts, read 646,187 times
I've never heard of this comparison before. But both groups seem to be extreme attention whoars. So I guess they got that in common.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:14 AM

2,887 posts, read 2,643,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
...homosexuality is not natural, why does every animal species on Earth engage in it, ... Sounds pretty dang natural to me.
Validating aberrant sexual behavior by comparing it to deviant animal engagements does not make it normal. You are saying that the homosexual is really no better or any different than an animal because he does the same things that animals do.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:17 AM

14,916 posts, read 13,135,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
Validating aberrant sexual behavior by comparing it to deviant animal engagements does not make it normal. You are saying that the homosexual is really no better or any different than an animal because he does the same things that animals do.
Hahaha. Notice he said it makes in natural - he didn't say it makes it normal or that it makes it correct or moral.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:41 AM

2,887 posts, read 2,643,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Hahaha. Notice he said it makes in natural - he didn't say it makes it normal or that it makes it correct or moral.
I laugh out loud when homosexuals try to defend and excuse their deviant behavior by comparing themselves to animals. Since the homosexual identifies so enthusiastically and so strongly with animals and emulates animal behavior it isn’t so far fetched when folks get the impression homosexuals wish to include marrying animals in their redefinition of marriage.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:25 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,443,361 times
never heard the comparison
plus it makes no sense
whatsoever.

smh..

Old 04-04-2012, 10:28 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,902,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
The topic on gay unions is hot. Being a controversial issue, many compare gay "marriage" to interracial marriage. Why is that?
Common enemy: "Social Conservatism/Authoritarianism"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.