Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 11:17 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,217,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Huh? Allowing interracial couples to marry certainly did redefine marriage - it redefined it to allow interracial marriage, something it previously did not include.
Man/woman foundation did not change for IR marriage. It does for gay marriage.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:29 PM

210 posts, read 251,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Another person who only associates gay marriage with anal sex.

Thou doth protest too much. It's obvious you spend a lot of time thinking about gay sex, more so than gays. That obviously says something about you.

And if homosexuality is not natural, why does every animal species on Earth engage in it, and why has it been shown to increase the survival of the species? Sounds pretty dang natural to me.
I'll ignore the petty, oddly enough homophobic personal attack, and now I will destroy your fantasy with logic.

How does a sexual act which cannot produce children increase the survival of a said species? That is hilarious. Name one species of animals that only participates in gay sex and never straight sex that isn't extinct. Just because dumb animals do it does not make it natural, and does not mean it is not a deviant act. Lots of animals smear poop on themselves, rape each other and eat there own children. Said acts are proven to increase the survival of some of those species. Do you suggest that human beings that like to cover themselves in in feces, eat, rape, and kill children are just doing natural acts and should be released from prison?

Old 04-03-2012, 11:31 PM

1,365 posts, read 2,613,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
I'll ignore the petty, oddly enough homophobic personal attack, and now I will destroy your fantasy with logic.

How does a sexual act which cannot produce children increase the survival of a said species? That is hilarious. Name one species of animals that only participates in gay sex and never straight sex that isn't extinct. Just because dumb animals do it does not make it natural, and does not mean it is not a deviant act. Lots of animals smear poop on themselves, rape each other and eat there own children. Do you suggest that human beings that like to cover themselves in in feces and eat rape and kill children are just doing natural acts too and should be released from prison?
Are you suggesting we should stop driving cars and using computers since those aren't natural acts either? see, I can make stupid arguments too.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:35 PM

I won't answer your 1 question, until you answer the 3 I asked you that you are now trying to avoid.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:41 PM

1,365 posts, read 2,613,257 times
Quote:
I won't answer your 1 question, until you answer the 3 I asked you that you are now trying to avoid.
I won't answer your questions because they're stupid to begin with and your lack of logic and understanding shows me there's no reason to get into a discussion with you. I don't cast my pearls before swine.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:47 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,947,207 times
It is basically the same issue, both are a type of marriage ignorant people have fought against with no logic, just ignorance and hatred. Neither hurt anyone and the attempt to ban both was an effort to keep some people as second class citizens. Is it really that difficult a concept to get? Apparently so for the Jesus freaks.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by portyhead24 View Post
I won't answer your questions because they're stupid to begin with and your lack of logic and understanding shows me there's no reason to get into a discussion with you. I don't cast my pearls before swine.
Than why did you initiate the conversation with me?I wasn't talking to you to begin with. It sounds like you just realize you are out of your league, and once again have resorted to insults. However this time your insults were not homophobic, so your making improvements.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:38 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,084,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Onions View Post
It is common enough.

-- Rick Santorum, making it clear that he's not picking on homosexuality when he compares it to pedophilia and bestiality ...
USATODAY.com - Excerpt from Santorum interview
The more I here about what this loon says convinces me he is sexually repressed, probably brought on during childhood when mommy always told him sex was dirty and only done one way and only when the intent is to have a baby, if you EVER touch yourself or think sexual thoughts it will fall off, you will go blind, or you will go to Hell.

Good thing there is ZERO chance of his ever becoming President.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
The more I here about what this loon says convinces me he is sexually repressed, probably brought on during childhood when mommy always told him sex was dirty and only done one way and only when the intent is to have a baby, if you EVER touch yourself or think sexual thoughts it will fall off, you will go blind, or you will go to Hell.
Did Sanatorium get good grades in school, or was he a slacker?

Old 04-04-2012, 12:49 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,084,539 times
Quote:
Did Sanatorium get good grades in school, or was he a slacker?
What does that have anything to do with him wanting to make illegal everything he doesn't like? Or maybe likes a bit too much and thinks if it is made illegal those feelings would go away.

He probably thinks women shouldn't be allowed to vote too, but doesn't have the stones to come out and say it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies