Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2012, 08:52 PM

29 posts, read 21,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Just FYI, Jesse Jackson was in Florida to pray with the parents of Terri Schiavo who, by the way, was White.
How come he missed out on the Channon and Christopher candlelight vigils...........

Old 04-10-2012, 08:53 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
What is shifty are people who use every opportunity possible to attempt to demonize the POTUS. He is a human being and a father.
This president can't get a break!

[url=http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/03/black-leader-why-call-sandra-fluke-but-not-travyon-118429.html]Black leader to President Obama: Why call Sandra Fluke, but not Travyon Martin's family? - POLITICO.com[/url]

[url=http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/03/newt-calls-obamas-trayvon-martin-comments-disgraceful-118518.html]Newt calls Obama's Trayvon Martin comments 'disgraceful' - POLITICO.com[/url]

Old 04-10-2012, 08:55 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,211,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Are you really surprised that people who subscribe to White Pride feel this way?
Honestly, no. But these "white pride" folks are usually cowards, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I've yet to hear/see one come out and be proud of their association with the "white pride" movement.

Again, I'm not surprised. The commonality among most racists is cowardice.

BTW, how painful is it for "white pride" folks to defend a man with a Hispanic/Jewish background??!

Old 04-10-2012, 08:59 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,968,825 times
Oleg, I just today read several very nice messages from you in the Christianity section, entitled "Judgment. . .or Mercy," and now this. Ears predict weaklings? Ears don't predict weaklings. Weakness is self-attracted, and there's a lot of it here today with all the chest beating and bravado about guns and racist thugs.

Obama provided comfort to a grieving family, which I personally appreciated--and I'm a Republican. So are you going to give judgment, or are you going to give mercy. I'm not talking about the predetermined opinions of 20+ goons on this forum sitting anonymously behind a computer.

QUOTE=Oleg Bach;23803699]That is as shifty as I have seen Obama get..when you use a dead child for political fuel. Of all the young people that needlessly lose their lives in America..and I am talking thousands....he mentions but one...If he was sincere he would have mentioned them all and that would be addressing a problem..not just using a problem to further selfish goals...

OBAMA and his committee sure know how to go to the tired and true play book of divide and conquer....I wonder if he snuggles up at night to read the Art of War?.....seeing he has never had an original thought in his life...he probably does..

As for saying that the dead Martin looks like his son....THE CHANCES OF HAVING THOSE EARS IS ONE OUT OF 360 MILLION.

Those ears are a sign of evolutionary traits...of someone who comes from a long line of weaklings who need to hear the predator before he arrives so he can run away and not deal with the issues that endanger............AMERICA.[/quote]

Old 04-10-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Honestly, no. But these "white pride" folks are usually cowards, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I've yet to hear/see one come out and be proud of their association with the "white pride" movement.

BTW, how painful is it for "white pride" folks to defend a man with a Hispanic/Jewish background??!
How many times do I have to post that Zimmerman is NOT Jewish. Not even his father is Jewish. Now who is being the "racist?" Shame on you! So this is a Jewish conspiracy?

Not that his religion should matter, but his entire family belonged to a Catholic church and he attended Catholic schools in Manassas VA. He was baptized. He was an alter boy. Why do people continue to call him Jewish just because there is "m-a-n" at the end of his name?

Old 04-10-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
How many times do I have to post that Zimmerman is NOT Jewish. Not even his father is Jewish. Now who is being the "racist?" Shame on you! So this is a Jewish conspiracy?

Not that his religion should matter, but his entire family belonged to a Catholic church and he attended Catholic schools in Manassas VA. He was baptized. He was an alter boy. Why do people continue to call him Jewish just because there is "m-a-n" at the end of his name?
Because they are racists calling other folks "racisss".....happens all the time.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:05 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,211,040 times
Quote:
How many times do I have to post that Zimmerman is NOT Jewish. Not even his father is Jewish. Now who is being the "racist?" Shame on you!

You are taking offense, unnecessarily.

I'm just getting caught up on this case after being away, so I just learned that Zimmerman's father isn't Jewish. How exactly have I displayed racism in my post? BTW, my maiden name ends with "man" and I'm black, so I'm aware that a name doesn't mean much.

In any event, I only meant that most "white pride" folks don't like minorities or Jewish people, so their support of Zimmerman is interesting to me.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:

In any event, I only meant that most "white pride" folks don't like minorities or Jewish people, so their support of Zimmerman is interesting to me.
Okay. Peace.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:

Zimmerman is Catholic....not Jewish......but please don't let facts get in the way...we just want a conviction, right? And I'm sure you have no problems with "black pride".....or BET, or the Congressional Black Caucus, or 100 Black Men, etc........

Old 04-10-2012, 09:16 PM

812 posts, read 595,468 times
This president doesn't need a break he intends to break us all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies