Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 05:05 AM

15,866 posts, read 21,455,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
I put my trust in Jesus Christ and that is what I taught them morning noon & night. They had absolutely no reason what so ever to doubt me.

To this day they have all been healthy (as the bible promises) Health - Wealth & happiness are all PROMISED .............on one condition.. Obey God!

Psalm One - count the promises!! in six short sentences!! How many can you find?

FYI: The word "Blessed" means (happiness)! (chuckle).

How offensive. I know people who died, DIED, who were deeply religious. 15 years old, 19 years old, 25 years old and on. You are LUCKY. Your faith has nothing to do with it and Jesus would be deeply offended by your words and attitude toward your fellow man.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:48 AM

24,006 posts, read 15,100,850 times
Quote:
No. that's where you are grossly mistaken Jesus said: Judge a tree by its fruit.

No good tree can bring forth bad fruit - Let your good works show before men.

Obama is a rotten tree - he produces fraud & lying deceptive practices.

Test the spirit to see where they be false or true.

I can quote 100 other verses that explain when to judge and when not to judge!!

But you have played your hand; and left out far far too much!!
You are not judging, just being a fruit inspector?

What ever happened to that part in the Bible about heads of government being put there by G-D? If Obama is the POTUS, it is because he was put there by G-d.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:42 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,199,720 times
Their kids seem fine to me. They definitely have good role models for parents. What's the problem? Michelle should've been barefoot and pregnant all her life?

Old 04-10-2012, 06:47 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times
Quote:
Yeah I remember those outstanding parents of those two children @ columbine; They were too damn busy with their "careers" to even notice the children building a bomb in their bedrooms.

Money has its drawbacks in many different ways for some families!

It is the love of money that is the "root" of all evil.

I simply chose to put my children first. I didn't do anything wrong.

After reams of paper work and documentation I was granted food stamps - rent assistance and welfare 1K per month.

I was loosing 10K per month!!

I pulled all four of my sons out of highschool and enrolled them in the YOU-niversity of D.A.D.

All my sons are in their mid 20's and they make in the mid-range of 6 figures per year. They are all self -employed!

My investment in their education - resulted in their success!!

The bible teaches very plainly (Duet: 6: 4-12) TEACH YOUR CHILDREN (4 times each day)

When you wake up; when you sit down; when you walk by the way & before you go to bed @ night.

Money isn't everything but you used other people's money to support you while you didn't work so you could make your kids successful which YOU measure by how much money they make.

And you don't see anything really hypocritical and downright illogical about that?

LOL!

PS. I take it that your sons make their six figures while staying home with their children.....right???

Old 04-10-2012, 06:56 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,790,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

Money isn't everything but you used other people's money to support you while you didn't work so you could make your kids successful which YOU measure by how much money they make.

And you don't see anything really hypocritical and downright illogical about that?

LOL!

PS. I take it that your sons make their six figures while staying home with their children.....right???
My oldest son has 4 children - he stays home with them & works from home. My other 3 sons are not married and have no children.

It's beyond amazing the presumption you "jay walking" all stars contrive.

Other people's money ??? OH please - get real.

Yeah I stole less than one cent from every working person in Alaska.

The fact that I qualified for benefits - makes no difference to you; I am stealing massive amounts of money (according to your logic)

There is one indicator that the world uses to measure success for any company.

That indicator is: The bottom line!!

Old 04-10-2012, 07:04 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

LOL!

Quote:
My oldest son has 4 children - he stays home with them & works from home. My other 3 sons are not married and have no children.

The fact that I qualified for benefits - makes no difference to you; I am stealing massive amounts of money (according to your logic)

Please show where I posted that you made "massive amounts of money". You can't because I didn't.

However, now that you mention it, all those years you lived off others...the money does add up.

And, as you indicate in your last line, money is everything to you.

My post above stands as true.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:05 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,021,070 times
Barrack couldn't work he was too busy networking with his communist community organizing buddies and leeching off the taxpayers.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:13 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,342,374 times
Quote:

The fact that you were perfectly capable of making a more than adequate salary - one that would have supported you and your sons comfortably - but instead you chose to live in poverty, speaks volumes about your priorities (and your mental state). I'll bet your sons have a very different story to tell about their mother and the way she chose to raise them....

As for your "bottom line" - There are many working moms who raise successful children.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:09 AM

15,866 posts, read 21,455,012 times
Quote:

And you stole tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands, perhaps?) more dollars than the Obamas have. How are you better than them? They were responsible for their choices. You were not.

Meanwhile, I could not get any government help when facing cancer, so I had to work full time against doctors' orders. There wasn't enough money to go around to TEMPORARILY help people who need it, like me, because people like YOU who are perfectly capable of being self sufficient choose not to.

I certainly hope you exposed your children to other role models growing up. I would hate to think that there are 4 more people in the world who were raised to think it is OK to steal from the government safety nets meant for people who truly have no other option.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:46 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,790,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
And you stole tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands, perhaps?) more dollars than the Obamas have. How are you better than them? They were responsible for their choices. You were not.

Meanwhile, I could not get any government help when facing cancer, so I had to work full time against doctors' orders. There wasn't enough money to go around to TEMPORARILY help people who need it, like me, because people like YOU who are perfectly capable of being self sufficient choose not to.

I certainly hope you exposed your children to other role models growing up. I would hate to think that there are 4 more people in the world who were raised to think it is OK to steal from the government safety nets meant for people who truly have no other option.
Your definition of stealing is not supported by the facts!

My (troubles) were in another era during the early 90s'!!

1k a month for a few years doesn't translate into hundreds of thousands of dollars. You are really going far in stretching the actual truth to distort it to your way of "Jay walking"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies