Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 03:41 AM

11 posts, read 21,168 times

Advertisements

Just to show, imagine a handful of good quality decent lawyers in any city, add Obama to each group.

Would anyone EVER pick him to represent, seriously.

School principal....thats it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2012, 03:42 AM

93 posts, read 71,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Anyone is better than a radical, lying, fraud, scumbag communist like clown Obozo.
How is obama a communist?

This one i want to hear.

Old 04-14-2012, 08:25 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,986,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor2483 View Post

This one i want to hear.
Wealth redistribution
Class warfare
O'bama care
NDA Act
War Powers Act transferred to DHS
Putin style campaign for RE-Selection

Oh and all his old buddies in Chicago.

And He's gay. Communism is so gay, it hurts. All the time.

Old 04-14-2012, 08:31 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rural lady View Post
No, we're here but its the same old BS, so why bother?
Check out your responses to obama's lies, scandals, failures...the response is the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTreehouse View Post
Just to show, imagine a handful of good quality decent lawyers in any city, add Obama to each group.

Would anyone EVER pick him to represent, seriously.

School principal....thats it.
Would anyone ever HIRE him..and if they made that mistake, how long before he would be FIRED.

Old 04-14-2012, 08:40 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Those stupid idiots you refer to are probably the best part of 100 million of your fellow Americans who participated in the the freedom to vote for the candidate of their choice.Isnt that what makes America different from Russia or China?And to you these people are just stupid idiots...Enjoy 4 more years of your current President

Many of those "idiots" have learned over the last four years that Obama is a terrible president. I can see how they were fooled the first time, but I do not think they will make the same mistake again. Every liberal, of course, will vote for him in spite of his dismal performance.

Old 04-14-2012, 08:44 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Wealth redistribution
Class warfare
O'bama care
NDA Act
War Powers Act transferred to DHS
Putin style campaign for RE-Selection

Oh and all his old buddies in Chicago.

And He's gay. Communism is so gay, it hurts. All the time.
You may want to take that down to the remedial version so he might possibly be able to understand.

Old 04-14-2012, 10:26 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,568,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post
Even without his obvious lack of qualifications, he just does not come across as "presidential."
Ever.

He goes without a tie inappropriately more than I'd like to remember.
He affects that street accent when it behooves him (much like GWB got more "Texas" for the same reason).
He does a whole lot of "ummmm"-ing for The Most Wondrous Public Speaker in Recent History.

So much about him is an embarassment.
I've felt this way about the president since 2000.
Why can't we get it right???
Because you are wrong and won't admit it.

Old 04-14-2012, 11:43 AM

1,300 posts, read 961,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor2483 View Post

This one i want to hear.

"Communist" is whatever Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh tells him it means, just like all the other ill informed sheeple.
Dont waste you time trying to reason with these clowns. Most are creationists and birthers as well

Old 04-14-2012, 11:54 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Many people who voted for Obama are dissatisfied with what he has accomplished and what he promised but then they look at flip-flopper, elitist, MORMON Romney and they say, "think I'll give Obama another chance".

Old 04-14-2012, 12:42 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Many of those "idiots" have learned over the last four years that Obama is a terrible president. I can see how they were fooled the first time, but I do not think they will make the same mistake again. Every liberal, of course, will vote for him in spite of his dismal performance.
Are you talking about the record oil production, the record amount of ilegals deported, the millions of dollars he screwed the banks out of "fees", pulling us out of IRaq - although to be honest, I thought the USA would figure out a way to stay, Obama included. Maybe pulled out is a bad word, maybe "finally got us kicked out " of Iraq,

At least he saved us from the gays, like all the other Presidents.
Don't ask, don't tell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DAng IT OBAMA!!!!! BOYS BEWARE!!!!

I could go on, but I can totally agree with you that he is a disaster of a President. If McCain had been President, he could've done all that, too.
Boy, this 20/20 hindsight armchair quarterbacking is fun!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies