Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2012, 10:06 PM

179 posts, read 156,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
George is clearly not George's best friend, regardless of his guilt or innocence. It's also not the first time he ticked off a Judge.
I agree. Even though I think he's legally innocent here, GZ seems like a complete moron.

One thing I want pro-Trayvon people to explain to me is about deedee. It seems like she's the lynchpin to the prosecution's theory that GZ confronted Trayvon. What I want to know is: why then was she tweeting *nonstop* before and after the event, like nothing happened? That doesn't seem like the behavior of someone who just heard someone mysteriously go silent after being pursued by a hostile character. Something is definitely up there. A normal person would call the cops, and at the very least they wouldn't continue on obsessively posting happy normal teenage stuff on Twitter. She didn't so much as acknowledge the incident until after it was public. Either she's lying about what she heard, there are are bits she isn't telling us (like Trayvon doubles back and maybe even she encouraged him to) or both. That coupled with the great span of time between what she supposedly heard and her giving a statement to police destroys her credibility in my view. Remember - Crump already got caught fabricating and embellishing on some major details with respect to deedee. Claiming she was his great love, claiming she didn't go to the funeral because she was hospitalized, fudging on the timing of her statements. As much as people get on GZ for staying silent while his wife misled the court, the state's presumptive star witness entered the picture on very flimsy ground.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:37 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,250,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
How much money does Z have to put up for a million-dollar bond? Would that be $100,000? If he does that, unless he has received lots more donations, seems it would leave very little to pay his for his private attorneys.

Wow. That is a very tight leash. That's quite an effective way of dealing with the situation by the judge!
Does anyone think a bail bondsman will risk $900,000 to get George out? Especially given his recent lies and passport deception.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:20 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,021,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Does anyone think a bail bondsman will risk $900,000 to get George out? Especially given his recent lies and passport deception.
After the shenanigans Zimmerman has pulled, the judge seems to view him as a flight risk. With family in Peru, a valid yet illegal passport and hundreds of thousands of dollars donated by fools ( as in, "A fool and his money are soon parted"), Zimmerman is the ideal risk for flight. Perhaps Judge Lester will expedite the perjury charges against Zimmerman and his free time will be brief.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:10 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,916,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
and he did.
Yes, just as I would have.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:11 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,916,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Yes, it is a certainty. Only someone who is so biased as to be out of touch with reality would even ask the question.

Last edited by whogo; 07-06-2012 at 03:21 AM..

Old 07-06-2012, 04:45 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,371,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
How much money does Z have to put up for a million-dollar bond? Would that be $100,000? If he does that, unless he has received lots more donations, seems it would leave very little to pay his for his private attorneys.

Wow. That is a very tight leash. That's quite an effective way of dealing with the situation by the judge!

the attorneys will make their money when hes aquitted.
The civil suits will make everyone millionaires.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
According to many sources, the young lady was hospitalized after Martin's wake. It's highly unlikely that she
was tweeting right merrily right after the incident; no doubt that story is as credible as the fake FB pages and photos of someone who was supposed to be Trayvon Martin. Anything to trash a dead teen's reputation.

Trayvon Martin's 17-Year-Old Girlfriend Hospitalized (DETAILS) | Global Grind

fake and wrong, more propaganda by the losers.
saying something over and over doesnt make it true.

the tweet logs are out there, she said "my buddy TM was just killed"
then she went off tweeting about some usual nonsense...

she wasnt his GF....

Old 07-06-2012, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
and he did.

= dead thug

Old 07-06-2012, 05:17 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,519,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needTXinfo View Post
I agree. Even though I think he's legally innocent here, GZ seems like a complete moron.

One thing I want pro-Trayvon people to explain to me is about deedee. It seems like she's the lynchpin to the prosecution's theory that GZ confronted Trayvon. What I want to know is: why then was she tweeting *nonstop* before and after the event, like nothing happened? That doesn't seem like the behavior of someone who just heard someone mysteriously go silent after being pursued by a hostile character. Something is definitely up there. A normal person would call the cops, and at the very least they wouldn't continue on obsessively posting happy normal teenage stuff on Twitter. She didn't so much as acknowledge the incident until after it was public. Either she's lying about what she heard, there are are bits she isn't telling us (like Trayvon doubles back and maybe even she encouraged him to) or both. That coupled with the great span of time between what she supposedly heard and her giving a statement to police destroys her credibility in my view. Remember - Crump already got caught fabricating and embellishing on some major details with respect to deedee. Claiming she was his great love, claiming she didn't go to the funeral because she was hospitalized, fudging on the timing of her statements. As much as people get on GZ for staying silent while his wife misled the court, the state's presumptive star witness entered the picture on very flimsy ground.
That's an awful lot of info stated as fact without a link or source. Though I've seen similar info published, you should offer a source so people can judge for themselves how valid it is.

Anyone without preconceived notions who listens to her interview with the SA will be skeptical at best of her honesty. When the SA has to remind a witness to tell the truth not what she thinks he wants her to say, hardly inspires confidence in truthfulness.

Before the inevitable response that George Zimmerman is a liar, yes he is.

Old 07-06-2012, 06:50 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,346,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
= dead thug
Seriously? A thumbs up on a dead teenager?? Now I remember why I stay away from this thread - idiots abound!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies