Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 09:45 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,493,925 times

Advertisements

I'm thinking that it's time the U.S. Government abolished the Marine Corps and dishonorably discharges the ranks of current servicemen in that branch. I say this because of the representation in various discussions on this forum alluding to widespread treason in the Marines. Let's pull the plug. Flush the scum. Restore order to the military.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 09:48 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I'm thinking that it's time the U.S. Government abolished the Marine Corps and dishonorably discharges the ranks of current servicemen in that branch. I say this because of the representation in various discussions on this forum alluding to widespread treason in the Marines. Let's pull the plug. Flush the scum. Restore order to the military.
The treason comes from the White House ...

Old 04-19-2012, 09:51 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
What are you talking about? You're wanting to put thousands of Americans out of jobs just because of a few negative stories posted on this forum? Seriously?

Wow talk about ignorant. Just...just go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
The treason comes from the White House ...
No it doesn't. That's just your opinion and not fact.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:02 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,936,232 times
Quote:
This only goes to show that you know absolutely nothing about the military and in particular the Marine Corp. I could rant on, but I can already see that it would not be comprehended..

Semper Fi
Doc

Old 04-19-2012, 10:06 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
I think we should send the entire US Marine Corps over the border into Mexico along with full air support and create a 150 mile buffer zone on the Mexico side of our Southern border. Once we've stacked up the locals and Mexican army like cord wood we won't need a high dollar fence anymore, I doubt the stench coming north would be any worse than it is now.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:08 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
What 'widespread treason' ?

Old 04-19-2012, 10:14 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
What 'widespread treason' ?
I just read a thing about what Obama said in 2008 in September on Face the Nation and it was pretty scary concerning the military forces in that he said he would whittle them down a bunch and now we see this about Marines. To abolish the Marines would be one simple minded action but then maybe the illegal immigrants can replace them since they have better training.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:17 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
What are you talking about? You're wanting to put thousands of Americans out of jobs just because of a few negative stories posted on this forum? Seriously?

Wow talk about ignorant. Just...just go away.

No it doesn't. That's just your opinion and not fact.
He is talking about the very thing that Barack Obama spoke about doing before he was even elected. However, do you remember how sure he was about being elected in September when he said he would whittle down our military forces so Middle Eastern people could like us better? He surely did say that on Face the Nation.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:18 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
Treasonous is the current resident

Old 04-19-2012, 10:22 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:

It is the people who run this nation.

Patriots, like those who enlist in the Marine Corps, are those people and they are acting to govern the nation even as they serve it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies