Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 12:59 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Can he carry a weapon since he's been charged with a crime now? This guy is gonna get killed. The blood is on the hands of the media and rabid left loons for jumping the shark on this one. Too bad they won't face the same wrath he did.
He can't carry a gun because that's a condition of bail, I think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
He can't have access to a gun, but you bet your buttons he's around some people that have access to guns.
He's got racists black organizations hunting him down and the press want to find him to sell papers and see if they can target him for death. So he has to watch his back.
The so-called New Black Panther organization is NOTHING. Do you really think those few folks have any real "plan" or the ability to carry it out?

Old 04-23-2012, 01:04 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
He can't carry a gun because that's a condition of bail, I think.
LOL...Do you think anyone thought he would be allowed to carry a gun? Good grief, this is a man charged with murder 2. The Judge was out of order just allowing bail.

Unbelieveable what people assume?!

Old 04-23-2012, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
People who monitor him are going to at some point leak where he is to the press. The press will see that gets to the right people so they can report attempted murder and sell papers and make ratings.
And what do the people who leak it to the press get out of it?

That's just such a cynical perspective; too much for me.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
LOL...Do you think anyone thought he would be allowed to carry a gun? Good grief, this is a man charged with murder 2. The Judge was out of order just allowing bail.

Unbelieveable what people assume?!

Calm down. No, I didn't think he would be allowed to carry a gun, or use alcohol or drugs, etc., etc. Those are actually sort of standard restrictions for people who are out on bail. Did you even notice the post I was respondinng to?

Old 04-23-2012, 01:13 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Good, maybe now he can focus on his legal defense and getting his life back to as normal as possible when you're the target of every black racist in the US.

George Zimmerman is free to walk out of jail on bail while his attacker is dead and in the ground, that's exactly how this is supposed to work.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:15 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Calm down. No, I didn't think he would be allowed to carry a gun, or use alcohol or drugs, etc., etc. Those are actually sort of standard restrictions for people who are out on bail. Did you even notice the post I was respondinng to?
LISTEN pal, it BURNS me that the so-called Justice System (what a bogus deal that is) gives liberty to someone who shot dead an unarmed kid....and victims are not aided.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:25 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
and victims are not aided.

The victim in this case was just aided, he was released from jail on bail and he'll eventually be found not guilty because he was defending himself against a violent attacker.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:25 AM

613 posts, read 1,054,983 times
Quote:
LISTEN pal, it BURNS me that the so-called Justice System (what a bogus deal that is) gives liberty to someone who shot dead an unarmed kid....and victims are not aided.
In this country you're innocent until proven guilty. Especially when protecting one self from some street thug

Old 04-23-2012, 01:28 AM

Quote:

If the way the justice system works "burns" you then you suffer, no one else. Write to your state legislators.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies