Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 11:14 AM

4,225 posts, read 3,773,514 times

Advertisements

This is why I try to keep my anger towards others to myself when I am in public. You never know who has a gun, knife, etc. I wouldnt expect anyone to feel pity for me because I was shot over an altercation. If you start a fight whether it be verbal or physical you need to be able to deal with the consequences. In this case it was death. Oh well, just another day in America. Wish it wasnt the way but it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 11:16 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,489,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midatlantic12 View Post
The shooter was simply standing his ground while being in fear of his life.

Not guilty.
You think? Surely the mainstream media will flesh out this story a bit more so we can see if you are on point here.

Oh wait.........

Old 04-25-2012, 11:23 AM

39,892 posts, read 26,570,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midatlantic12 View Post
The shooter was simply standing his ground while being in fear of his life (a dog leash can be used as a deadly weapon).

Not guilty.
Yep, right up there with a bottle of tea as far as being a deadly weapon. And yet...the murder was in his car. How could he be in fear for his life? If he had just rolled up the window, an innocent dog owner would still be alive.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:24 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,489,172 times
If I had a son............

Old 04-25-2012, 11:30 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,613,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
This is why I try to keep my anger towards others to myself when I am in public. You never know who has a gun, knife, etc. I wouldnt expect anyone to feel pity for me because I was shot over an altercation. If you start a fight whether it be verbal or physical you need to be able to deal with the consequences. In this case it was death. Oh well, just another day in America. Wish it wasnt the way but it is.
Sadly, I agree. I always tell friends don't ever argue with someone you don't know because they could have a gun. Especially since my state allow citizens to carry guns in their cars.

Corrected - changed "fun" to "gun". LOL.

Last edited by fitzy24; 04-25-2012 at 11:44 AM..

Old 04-25-2012, 11:32 AM

39,892 posts, read 26,570,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Sadly, I agree. I always tell friends don't ever argue with someone you don't know because they could have a fun. Especially since my state allow citizens to carry guns in their cars.
Would that be concealed fun, or open fun?

Old 04-25-2012, 11:36 AM

37,155 posts, read 42,282,757 times
Curious story. Mentally handicapped and getting into argurment while walking where he shouldn't have been...in the drive thru lane. I have no idea. I wouldn't think a gun was necessary and I'll be interested in hearing if this gun was legal or not, or if the shooter was known as a criminal before this. Otherwise there isn't enough info to go on. A grown man acting threatening towards me, no matter what he is holding, might freak me out to the point of doing something crazy if I thought HE was crazy too. Who knows.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:37 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,473,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Curious story. Mentally handicapped and getting into argurment while walking where he shouldn't have been...in the drive thru lane. I have no idea. I wouldn't think a gun was necessary and I'll be interested in hearing if this gun was legal or not, or if the shooter was known as a criminal before this. Otherwise there isn't enough info to go on. A grown man acting threatening towards me, no matter what he is holding, might freak me out to the point of doing something crazy if I thought HE was crazy too. Who knows.
And the minute you shoot someone due to your own craziness, you're in trouble.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:41 AM

78,606 posts, read 60,785,925 times
Quote:
Of course there is plenty of info to go on.

So far we have a white guy shooting a 14 year old mentally handicapped kid with a seeing eye dog who was just going to get a delicious McRib sandwich.

Unclear audio indicates the shooter most possibly said "retard" into the drive-through window speaker before needlessly exiting his car to gun down the victim.

There is no grey area here, clearly the man should be arrested but wasn't because the police force is racist and anti-hispanic so this white guy will just get away with murder.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:41 AM

46,329 posts, read 27,181,581 times
Quote:
Curious story. Mentally handicapped and getting into argurment while walking where he shouldn't have been...in the drive thru lane. .
Well, I haved walked through many drive through lanes, why, because that is the only way to get where I was parked, many other people do the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies