Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2012, 01:42 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,593,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
this good enough for you (I can give you many more reasons)
1. I'm a jew.
2. I believe Jewish tradition
3. when other Jews say Jews are in favor of this evil I'm obligated to correct that misimpression
4. Jewish tradition twice links the destruction of the world to men "marrying" other men
5. this will lead to many more people PRACTICING homosexuality
6. this will lead to a massive underpopulation problem.
7. the homo community (I have plenty of documentation on this one) is trying to ban Bris Milah.
8. this movement has led to to many kids being brainwashed in the schools
9. this movement wants to destroy freedom of religion
10. this will lead to many more STDs (and not just homosexual ones either)
Why don't you just move to an Islamic country? The radical Muslims claim the same crap. Sounds like you'd love living under Sharia

Old 05-13-2012, 02:26 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,974 times
Quote:
and what if 2 men can have a biological child?
and what if 2 women can have a biological child?

any other stupid theoretical questions?
Referring to part in bold here -

There's a procedure out there that injects a woman with a sperm of an unknown donor (from sperm banks and all that). So that solves that "stupid" question.

As for the men - they can adopt a biological child or at least do the same thing: donate their sperm to the sperm bank and have a woman agree to give birth to their child so that they can raise it as their own. Another answer to another "stupid" question.

Call it farfetched all you want, Jew, but stranger things have happened.

Old 05-13-2012, 04:00 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,981,866 times
Quote:
I'm asking you based on what you know (no one in the world would ever say that there no homosexual relations going on for in areas that banned it)

if every person today who once had a homosexual relation grew up then what % would have had one then?
Well there are not actual estimates of the number of homosexuals when it was criminalised however there are alot of writings by church and secular sources, and Medieval Jewish/Spanish sources and the link below goes into more details:
Internet History Sourcebooks Project

Old 05-13-2012, 06:57 AM

409 posts, read 254,327 times
If this kind of Amendment were to appear in the rest of the states, I can bet you any money that it would pass. You liberals are outnumbered and outsmarted, maybe it would be a good time to emigrate to Canada or France because America don't want your kind around here.

Old 05-13-2012, 07:28 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,770,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
If this kind of Amendment were to appear in the rest of the states, I can bet you any money that it would pass. You liberals are outnumbered and outsmarted, maybe it would be a good time to emigrate to Canada or France because America don't want your kind around here.
Says someone from the Redneck, uneducated cesspool of America. Why don't you move to Iran? Your views are completely in opposition to everything America stands for.

And guess what. In the 50s and 60s, every state would have passed a Amendment to ban blacks from marrying. 96% of Americans opposed them being able to marry. Blacks should have left this country, no one wants their kind here.

Old 05-13-2012, 07:31 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,380,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
Spoken like a true Pharisee. And you know what Jesus (who was a 'liberal' in his day) thought of them...

Old 05-13-2012, 07:41 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,595,280 times
Lightbulb .

Quote:
4. Jewish tradition twice links the destruction of the world to men "marrying" other men
The pinnacle of man's arrogance lies in his thinking he is capable of destroying the World.

Old 05-13-2012, 08:14 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
It would have been the same today as in the past. There has not been an society where an majority of people are homosexuals.
I'm not interested in your opinion as to wether or not they wer'e atracted to members of the same sex (your not smart enough to understand any true facts on this)
I'm asking what % of people acted on it?
if you think it's the same you're completely clueless.

Quote:
You state you are an Jew and according many fundamentalist the cities of sodom and gomorrah they were destroyed due to the sins of homosexuality. However according to the Torah homosexuality was not the only crimes of the reason why these cities were destroyed. In addition the people wanted to have sex with angels.
so what it's still one of the reasons and therefore should be prevented. It's not like places in the US don't do many other evil things. euthanasia is allowed in Oregon for example. besides I didn't bring up sodom and gomorrah I brought up the flood which was linked with marriage.

You state that homosexuality would result in massive decrease in population. What about Ancient Roman Empire. Homosexuality was not taboo for much of that era then yet it population kept increasing and the only times it decreased was due to wars and plague as well as other natural disasters such as Earthquakes.

Quote:
In Feudal Japan homosexuality was not illegal and there was not an massive decrease in its population. Of course today Japan population is declining but it not due to homosexuality. It because Japan today is very materialistic and due to the introduction of contraception and legalised abortions.

The western world, esp Europe is experiencing an population decline the same reason as Japan is today.
I said there are many reasons for it and this a major one (I don't see con contraception going away). there's a reason why the numbers keep going down despite the fact that everyone who had access to contraception today would have had it 10 years ago.
In addition there was no homo marriage then.

Old 05-13-2012, 08:16 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Referring to part in bold here -

There's a procedure out there that injects a woman with a sperm of an unknown donor (from sperm banks and all that). So that solves that "stupid" question.

As for the men - they can adopt a biological child or at least do the same thing: donate their sperm to the sperm bank and have a woman agree to give birth to their child so that they can raise it as their own. Another answer to another "stupid" question.

Call it farfetched all you want, Jew, but stranger things have happened.
if I remember correctly wouldn't that mean that only one of them is a biological mother.

Old 05-13-2012, 08:24 AM

409 posts, read 254,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Your views are completely in opposition to everything America stands for.

My views? You mean to say a majority of Americans don't you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies