Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 05:16 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,790,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
No one is forcing religion on anybody. The homosexuals are forcing their lifestyle on the rest of us. I thought they wanted to be left alone - and people should "stay out of their bedroom"? Well here we are - sodomy laws are no longer in effect, homosexuality is pretty much tolerated, and the homosexuals still aren't satisfied - because there are stil people who don't agree with their lifestyle - so they want more - gay marriage, homosexual indoctrination in schools, gay adoption - it isn't about tolerance - people are already tolerant enough - they want forced acceptance of homosexual relationships and gay sex. Then they try to twist things around - saying that laws are being passed discriminating against them - no they aren't. The only people making noise are the homosexual activists - if they want to be left alone - then they should do so - and keep their relationships to themselves like everyone else does - instead of shoving our faces into their private lives.
Standing - Clapping - Cheering - Bravo!! Well put Harrier! I wanted to say all of those things but I didn't know how to put it properly. THANK YOU !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 05:32 PM

633 posts, read 1,645,747 times
I wish stuff like this was like that when I was in elementary school... life was hell being in the closet throughout middle school and half of high school!

Old 05-10-2012, 05:36 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,358,545 times
Quote:
No one is forcing religion on anybody. The homosexuals are forcing their lifestyle on the rest of us. I thought they wanted to be left alone - and people should "stay out of their bedroom"? Well here we are - sodomy laws are no longer in effect, homosexuality is pretty much tolerated, and the homosexuals still aren't satisfied - because there are stil people who don't agree with their lifestyle - so they want more - gay marriage, homosexual indoctrination in schools, gay adoption - it isn't about tolerance - people are already tolerant enough - they want forced acceptance of homosexual relationships and gay sex. Then they try to twist things around - saying that laws are being passed discriminating against them - no they aren't. The only people making noise are the homosexual activists - if they want to be left alone - then they should do so - and keep their relationships to themselves like everyone else does - instead of shoving our faces into their private lives.
I totally agree

Old 05-10-2012, 05:40 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arm&Hammer View Post
I wish stuff like this was like that when I was in elementary school... life was hell being in the closet throughout middle school and half of high school!
Well it's out of the closet now and it's putting many a girl in an "awkward" position to say the least when, out of the blue, their once-best-friend wants to now be their "girlfriend".

Old 05-10-2012, 05:47 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,057,694 times
Quote:
As soon as heterosexuals start to keep their lifestyles private I will keep mine private.

As soon as there are no depictions of heterosexual lifestyles on TV, film, the media and the workplace I will keep mine private.

As soon as heterosexuals stop forcing their lifestyles on me I will keep mine private.

See how easy that is...

By the way, what do you mean by lifestyle?

There is no one size fits all gay "lifestyle", just as there is no singular heterosexual lifestyle.

If by lifestyle you mean sex...it is not my problem that focus on the sexual aspect.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:47 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,021,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Well it's out of the closet now and it's putting many a girl in an "awkward" position to say the least when, out of the blue, their once-best-friend wants to now be their "girlfriend".
Oh, please.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Oh, please.
And how many 11-12 year old girls do YOU deal with on a daily basis ?

Old 05-10-2012, 06:08 PM

31,084 posts, read 22,107,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arm&Hammer View Post
I believe the majority of the population is fine with acceptance and anti Bullying but not the defacto promotion of the Gay lifestyle in our JR. high and grade schools. Add in the Transgender and freakier stuff at an adolesence age and you don't have to wonder why the Red flags start going up amongst the general population and even us non-religous types.

Let the average parent contemplate that their child is going to turn their body from a male to a female or the other way around and it's no wonder average people start to object.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:11 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,021,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And how many 11-12 year old girls do YOU deal with on a daily basis ?
I used to be an 11-12 year old girl, with several friends that turned out to be lesbians, we were all on the HS volleyball team, we won 4 straight state championships while we were all on the team, the coach was a lesbian, too.
No one cared.
Somehow, I dont think you had the same experience.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I used to be an 11-12 year old girl, with several friends that turned out to be lesbians, we were all on the HS volleyball team, we won 4 straight state championships while we were all on the team, the coach was a lesbian, too.
No one cared.
Somehow, I dont think you had the same experience.
If you were 11 then you were in 6th grade, not HS.
And don't forget..11 year olds don't have a clue about "subtlety" yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies