Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 09:13 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,483,289 times

Advertisements

The economy is in the toilet because of Barack Obama.

Obama has become bi-sexual just so he doesn't have to talk about his economic record as a tax and spend Democrat.

Obama is a failure.

Homosexuals will rejoice at dreams of making hot love to the celebrity Barack Hussein Obama.

Americans who have been out of work for too long will vote against the Idiot in the White House come November.

Regular Americans want jobs. Not B-jobs.

Obama isn't worth a damn.

I don't care if some guy doesn't get medical benefits from his boyfriend's employer. Employers are dropping health insurance for employees anyway because of this BS called Obamacare. It's cheaper to pay the fine.

So ..... when's the last time you heard a homosexual discussing how crappy the economy is, and who to elect to change it?

Even heterosexual Democrats won't discuss the economy. I wonder why?
Do you see what's happening to California? That's what happens when Liberals are in charge. And that's why their wealthy citizens are moving to Texas.

Homosexual parades will not take the average American's eye off of the Democrat's crappy economy. Barack has no chance for a second term.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 09:19 AM

2,314 posts, read 4,800,276 times
Reading your post is like taking a speech from a maniacal preacher and putting it through a pasta machine.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:22 AM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
So ..... when's the last time you heard a homosexual discussing how crappy the economy is, and who to elect to change it?
don't know.

usually when discussing the economy i'm more concerned with a person's education and experience in financial matters and less interested in what their genitals were up to over the weekend.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:23 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:
The economy is in the toilet because of Barack Obama.

Obama has become bi-sexual just so he doesn't have to talk about his economic record as a tax and spend Democrat.

Obama is a failure.

Homosexuals will rejoice at dreams of making hot love to the celebrity Barack Hussein Obama.

Americans who have been out of work for too long will vote against the Idiot in the White House come November.

Regular Americans want jobs. Not B-jobs.

Obama isn't worth a damn.

I don't care if some guy doesn't get medical benefits from his boyfriend's employer. Employers are dropping health insurance for employees anyway because of this BS called Obamacare. It's cheaper to pay the fine.

Even heterosexual Democrats won't discuss the economy. I wonder why?
Do you see what's happening to California? That's what happens when Liberals are in charge. And that's why their wealthy citizens are moving to Texas.

Homosexual parades will not take the average American's eye off of the Democrat's crappy economy. Barack has no chance for a second term.
Translation=Whaaaaaaa, I hate Obama.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:24 AM

2,526 posts, read 3,005,647 times
Y'all must be doing something wrong. I made bank under GWB and Obama.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:24 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,851,160 times
Quote:
I'm not sure what the point of your post is, other than to throw gas on the fire, but this gay guy is voting for Romney.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:27 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
Cool story, bro.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:34 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times
I've been saying for months that Democrats are severely underestimating how disliked Barack Obama is across the country. Polls are not accurately capturing true sentiment in my view. He's out in November. I'm wholly convinced.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:36 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,105,768 times
The economy was saved from total collapse thanks to Obama. We'd be in an even faster recovery if the Republicans hadn't fought him tooth-and-nail when it came to his recovery plan.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:37 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I've been saying for months that Democrats are severely underestimating how disliked Barack Obama is across the country. Polls are not accurately capturing true sentiment in my view. He's out in November. I'm wholly convinced.
Actually, I feel the opposite. I don't think he's as disliked as the conservatives/republicans etc. think he is. Most of the people I know will be voting for him in November. Many are afraid to come out to support him publicly (including myself) because of how angry people can get.

I was at a Doctors office and had a guy yell at me because he was going on and on about how horrible Obama was and asked who I supported. I said Obama and he flipped out. Now, I keep my mouth shut.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies