Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 06:26 PM

140 posts, read 94,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
If you want a better answer, you need to ask better questions. I have already told you, more than I can count.

You have no evidence of your allegations. You can't back your statement up pertaining to your allegations of precisely how many birthers have publicly called for the killing of Obama besides the guy you are refering to in the video. Pathetic!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 06:44 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,882 times
Smile Birther Checklist...

Quote:
You don't think Birthers are both dangerous and insane?

Let me introduce you to well known and prolific YouTube Birther LoneStar1776. I've been enjoying his particular brand of right-wing nut jobbery for a couple years now. He has previously volunteered to execute the president, but today we discover exactly what he has in mind.

Here (starting at about minute 7:00) he calls for the public beheading of Barack Obama... in prime time on national TV.

Public Beheading - YouTube!

You'd think that Mitt Romney could get a pair of stones and forcefully reject the Birther movement the same way John mcCain did. But watch and weep. These are the people he is pandering to.
Fox Newsbot? check

Trumpster? check

Birther? no doubt

GOP, what the h*ll has happened to you?

Who? Us?

Old 05-30-2012, 06:54 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
That person is a perfect representation of the current extremist base of the GOP and the Tea Party. The fact that Romney won't cut his ties to this kind of stuff just shows you what kind of scumbag he really is.
Ok, please post links to who/how Romney has, as you claim, ties to Youtubers and others calling for a public execution of the POTUS (a.k.a. "this kind of stuff").

I won't hold my breath.

Old 05-30-2012, 06:59 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
silly broke back

Old 05-30-2012, 07:21 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Birther Calls for the Public beheading of Barack Obama
Maybe he's looking for proof that Obama's blood is red.

[you gotta keep an eye on those Commies!]

Old 05-30-2012, 09:01 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
I note that steven_h could not or would not respond to your question.

Sorry Smyth, I had to get back to work as I don't live on this board, nor do I respond to every choder comment. I will to this one though.

Romans were Italian so they were white? Romans were every color of the rainbow, just like the US. Jesus was black? Even muslims would argue against that he was middle eastern and probably fair skinned.

Jesus was a Jew after all.

Wright hates them as well

Goddamn AmeriKKKa, so he literally hates white America.

And he has no issue with being openly anti-white. After all we are all liars. (by the way I have a black grandfather)

It doesn't take brains to understand that he hates white people, even if the words don't spill from his lips verbatim. But you can go on living in your little fantasy world that says this black man can say every nasty and vile thing about the white race, yet not hate them. If you can't even admit this obvious fact, you are hopeless.

It's typical for progressive liberals to say one thing and mean another, like tolerance. What a joke. No wonder your ranks are shrinking.

Last edited by steven_h; 05-30-2012 at 09:10 PM..

Old 05-30-2012, 09:03 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
And they do it for one reason only: To make leftwing nutjob heads explode.

Looks like it's working.

As usual, you are 100%+ wrong. It must get boring being so wrong so much of the time.
Nope, I am not wrong. You really should try researching stuff once in awhile. Or maybe read a link sometime.

Old 05-30-2012, 09:03 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,200 times
You mean that Obama HAS A HEAD? I did not know that!

Is it in any way functional?

Old 05-30-2012, 09:07 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawyer Disciple View Post
You have no evidence of your allegations. You can't back your statement up pertaining to your allegations of precisely how many birthers have publicly called for the killing of Obama besides the guy you are refering to in the video. Pathetic!!
You know, seems like this kind of stuff is something the Southern Poverty Law Center may very well start tracking, if they don't already.

Old 05-30-2012, 09:19 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawyer Disciple View Post

all you have to do is visit the most sewer traps of birther websites and read the posts by the owners of those sites (Dr. K(h)ate for example) to see that the leading birthers call for violence as well as even allow comments by their "supporters" of the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies