Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 06:15 AM

7,931 posts, read 9,156,295 times

Advertisements

There is lexus and his daily man crush testimony to his BFF. "He is the best ever", lol. You sound like a 12 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 06:21 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
Success! I made RR denigrate ME instead of my positions and proposed policies. Grow up child.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:26 AM

2,729 posts, read 5,371,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
And exactly what have the democrats been doing for the American poor?
Buying their votes (even if they're not citizens) by promising more welfare handouts.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:27 AM

I guess welfare is only acceptable if it goes to the war profiteers. How much money was spent on the "Defense"?

Old 06-15-2012, 06:31 AM

2,729 posts, read 5,371,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I guess welfare is only acceptable if it goes to the war profiteers. How much money was spent on the "Defense"?
Typical left-wing obfuscation.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:40 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
The Republican Party has no interest in anyone below the multimillion income level. The rest of us exist to work to make a profit to provide luxury and power to the few. These people are the social and financial aristocracy of our day and are creating a New Feudalism based on money, class and race. They have rigged the politics with the absurd SCOTUS decision to grant "personhood" to corporations so they may control elections with money the same way their money still sells tobacco.

We do have a real choice in November. We can either elect a smart and decent person that has saved this country from a devastating depression or we can choose, because billions of advertizing dollars have lied to us, to pick a stuffed shirt with mile wide mean streak. This is why I am working and voting to elect President Obama as well as every other Democrat on the ballot.
If democrat policies were really so great -- then explain Detroit, California, and the nearing bankrupcy of American cities.

The democrats love poor people so much they just can't bring enough into the USA to displace our own less fortunate people. Now the democrats want to destroy the retirees.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:42 AM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
It has been proven time and time again that giving the rich more equates to more for the rich at the detriment of everyone else. When Republicans are in charge, they have no concern for the non-rich, and feel free to spend money on those causes that the rich favor. These causes include military efforts abroad to expand "democracy" so the companies that the rich control and expand their influence. Trickle-down does not work. This is the basic failure of he Republican ideology, and Romney is a poster boy.

Can any of you Republicans identify any good that your party has done to benefit the non-rich? When you were in power, why didn't you address the health care crisis? Immigration crisis? Mortgage crisis? Why were your banks allowed to flourish on predatory lending and fee-heaven? Why do you not try to stamp out bigotry and racial discrimination? Why support an agenda that favors bringing over Indian labor to replace and displace qualified americans just to maximize profit? Why favor tax cuts on the rich when such moves stifle the already Bush-damaged economy? Why mindlessly condemn every move of a brilliant, educated, effective, articulate President simply because he's black? He evidentially is the kind of black man you Conservatives complain that black people don't have enough of. He is a fine father and husband. He reaches across the table to solve problems. Full of dignity and integrity, he would incorporate any of your ideas if they benefited the country. He's the best ever. Yet, your message about blacks not measuring up falls on deaf ears since you can't even support the obvious, prominent, and perfect example of the caliber of black person that you complain there aren't enough of. Barack Obama. Quite pathetic.

You cannot win with this platform, and thus far your candidates haven't addressed these matters.
"It has been proven time and time again". Says who? You? As if we are going to believe ANYTHING you claim.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:56 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Success! I made RR denigrate ME instead of my positions and proposed policies. Grow up child.
Now who was it that called me an AH in their previous post? Pure comedy gold, Greggie.

Just because one is old does not mean one is wise. I really do feel sorry for you if this is your version of success. How sad for you.......

Old 06-15-2012, 07:03 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Lol why do you people bother to reply to this post? All A_Lexus does is stir up the hornet's nest, then leaves and doesn't come back

Old 06-15-2012, 07:06 AM

malamute is correct except for the party that has caused the mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies