Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2012, 09:14 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Oh, lookie, I read it on the internet so it must be true.
You post a statement which I pretty much agree with, then give you an example of inconsistencies in his statements dug up by a TMP. It doesn't matter what is true or not true, the fact that Zimmerman has kicked the door wide open to have his testimony impeached due to inconsistent statements based upon his incomprehensible inability to keep his damn mouth shut is a fact, plain and simple.

Quote:
Do you have any idea how many thousands of opinions are out there? Are you going to drag all of them here?
What the hell are you going on about???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2012, 09:15 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Oh yes I agree with that. I just don't see him hurting himself here. I believe given his position, believing he is totally innocent and being on the world stage I would want to profess my innocence. This man is in a tough spot for being a good citizen.
"profess"? lol

pro·fess

verb (used with object) 1. to lay claim to, often insincerely; pretend to: He professed extreme regret.

Profess | Define Profess at Dictionary.com

Maybe "proclaim" would have been a better choice for what you were trying to say. Zimmerman would want to "proclaim" his "innocence" rather than to "profess" it.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:15 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,998,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Wow. 10,000+ posts later and the race baiters are still trying to make this tragedy about RACE.

Guess what folks, the FBI doesn't agree with you.

TM ran into a failed mall cop that should have been carrying mace instead of a gun and quite frankly has a lot of issues.

Meanwhile, you ignore 100 black deaths in chicago because you don't want to face it.

So go ahead keep claiming this is about race instead of idiocy, it should make you feel good at night so you don't have to face any realities you don't want too.

P.S. Why are you all racist towards hispanics? (just kidding?)
The Blacks & left wing media assumed Zimmerman was White based solely on his last name.

That's a prime exacmple of reverse discrimination/racism right there.

He said in the Hannity interview himself his father is German & his mother was Hispanic. He also said Spanish was his first spoken language & indentifies himself as a Hispanic American.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:22 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
No you can't pick apart this interview. He stated the fact of his recollection and circumstances which I found totally honest and forthcoming. I saw nothing for which he is even plausibly culpable of murder two. This is a political trumped up charge bordering on authoritarian fascism enforced by racial prejudice.
Right on Mrs. Zimmerman!

Where should I have several bucket loads of cash dropped off?

Old 07-19-2012, 09:38 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
The Blacks & left wing media assumed Zimmerman was White based solely on his last name.

That's a prime exacmple of reverse discrimination/racism right there.

He said in the Hannity interview himself his father is German & his mother was Hispanic. He also said Spanish was his first spoken language & indentifies himself as a Hispanic American.

You're wrong. Look at the police report from the night of the shooting; Zimmerman is identified as "White." He's identified as white on more than one official document. His mother is Peruvian and was a Deputy Clerk for the Clerk of Court for over 20 years...she wasn't home making tortillas. The father began playing the media early on when he lied about George having "a squeaky clean record." Documents disprove that assertion.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:46 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I couldn't agree more. I just don't get it. I don't get the interviews. I especially don't get the interviews where he is discussing the details of the case. It makes no sense, NONE! All I can think of is that the defense fund is running on empty and O'Mara needs to get paid... spoke to soon.

Zimmerman's attorney: Client is broke

Just look how TMP tears into his interview, god help (speaking of god's plan) him if he has to take the stand.

George Zimmerman’s Story Continues To Shift | TPMMuckraker
Now if someone is punching someone about 12 times in the head why wouldn't that show up on his knuckles?

Now he was skipping? I have never seen a teen skipping down the road unless it was at Disney World on Main St.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Now if someone is punching someone about 12 times in the head why wouldn't that show up on his knuckles?

Now he was skipping? I have never seen a teen skipping down the road unless it was at Disney World on Main St.
I don't know, nor do I care. I've been done with discussing the "facts" of the case for sometime other than to discuss points of law. My comments tonight are solely concerned with pre-trial and potential trial strategy and do not reflect any opinion on my part about the truthfulness or untruthfulness of any statements made by Zimmerman or anybody else for that matter.

Old 07-19-2012, 10:24 PM

191 posts, read 242,581 times
It's clear to me that the people who are calling Trayvon Martin a 'thug' have never been in the company of a real thug.And why would he be a thug?? Because he took pictures with a grill in his mouth?? All the badasses talking about their smith &wessons..etc would **** their pants if they were caught on the wrong side of a situation with a true thug.

Old 07-19-2012, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestJ23 View Post
It's clear to me that the people who are calling Trayvon Martin a 'thug' have never been in the company of a real thug.And why would he be a thug?? Because he took pictures with a grill in his mouth?? All the badasses talking about their smith &wessons..etc would **** their pants if they were caught on the wrong side of a situation with a true thug.
First sign, real thugs don't do Facebook.

Old 07-19-2012, 10:34 PM

191 posts, read 242,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
First sign, real thugs don't do Facebook.
Or twitter or horseriding!! if they think this kid's life is an example of hardcore thuggery, they're in for a big surprise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies