Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2012, 07:46 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,079,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
That must be a community college in your neighborhood. In mine they don't teach genetic coding. How difficult is to write new genetic code?

Anyways. I see homosexuality as a way Mather nature disposes of unwanted genetic code. Did you think your homosexuality was an accident?
Where did I say anything about rewriting Genetic Code?

Since most Homosexuals are born of a Heterosexual coupling, Mother Nature isn't doing a very good job of disposing of unwanted genetic code.

There you go again with "MY Homosexuality" .... Since I am not a Bigot I must be Gay? Sorry, but I am Heterosexual and VERY comfortable with my sexuality.

Okay, lets call it GENETICS instead; traits you get from your parents and their parents and their parents and back to the beginning of time.

Old 07-30-2012, 07:49 PM

Quote:
To a normal male homosexual erotica is as repulsive as necrophilia. Why would you want to expose a young child to it?

WHO is exposing children to "Homosexual Erotica" ? Maybe if you explained to the thread what you THINK Homosexual Erotic is, would help.

A loving couple showing affection for each other is NOT Homosexual Erotica by the way.

Old 07-30-2012, 07:52 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,801,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Where did I say anything about rewriting Genetic Code?

Since most Homosexuals are born of a Heterosexual coupling, Mother Nature isn't doing a very good job of disposing of unwanted genetic code.

There you go again with "MY Homosexuality" .... Since I am not a Bigot I must be Gay? Sorry, but I am Heterosexual and VERY comfortable with my sexuality. Simple and effective, isn't it?

Okay, lets call it GENETICS instead; traits you get from your parents and their parents and their parents and back to the beginning of time.
Yes. And at some point nature "decides" that certain genetic code is unwanted and causes the individual to lose interest in procreation by making him/her homosexual. Unwanted genetic code stops there. Very simple, very effective.

Last edited by rebel12; 07-30-2012 at 08:03 PM..

Old 07-30-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
WHO is exposing children to "Homosexual Erotica" ? Maybe if you explained to the thread what you THINK Homosexual Erotic is, would help.

A loving couple showing affection for each other is NOT Homosexual Erotica by the way.
If the parents are of the same sex then yes it is homosexual erotica...
You see, even against being Roman-Catholic, against my church, I supported gays in their quest for decriminalization and removal of social stigma from gays, I thought that it's notbody's business what adults do in their bedrooms. Time proved I was wrong. It's a slippery slope, from your bedrooms, so-called bath-houses and anonymous sex at public restrooms you are creeping to the most cherished environment: children.
There is a reason there is no gay erotica on main-stream TV: to most normal people any gay (especially male gay) erotica is simply repulsive.
We don't want to see it in our livingrooms and never will and now you want to expose young children to seeing homosexual parents kiss, cuddle and potentialy have sex in proximity of young children.
This is where I draw the line. No child should be exposed to gay erotica. That's simply child abuse. I think I was wrong supporting gay rights years ago. It's a slippery slope.

Typed on a phone: please excuse my grammer and spellink...

Last edited by rebel12; 07-30-2012 at 08:18 PM..

Old 07-30-2012, 08:16 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,396,754 times
Quote:
Quote:
If they are of the same sex then yes it is...
So you consider any affection shown between two people "erotica", by definition something intended to arouse sexual desire... You're quite filled with lust, aren't you?

Yet another reason homosexuals make better parents than you.

Old 07-30-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
So you consider any affection shown between two people "erotica", by definition something intended to arouse sexual desire... You're quite filled with lust, aren't you?
And how do you distinguish between affection and erotica?
Are two people kissing on a couch for two minutes a sign of affection or erotica?

In any case, any signs or affection between same-sex individuals are repulsive for the majority of population. I don't think children should be exposed to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Yet another reason homosexuals make better parents than you.
Pretty judgemental for an non-bigot, aren't we?

Old 07-30-2012, 08:29 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,576,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
According to the National Survey of Family Growth study on the CDC website

43.5% of heterosexual males and 36.0% of heterosexual females engage in anal sex.

90.4% of heterosexual males and 88.8% heterosexual females engage in oral sex.

Between about 40% to 60% of gay males enagage in anal sex.

Which means: Considering raw numbers, there are LOTS more heterosexuals engaged in sodomy right this minute than gay males.

You also forgot about lesbians.
you are right lots of perverted people! the gay population is very small,so even if 100% of gay people engage in sodomy. it would still be way less gays engaging in sodomy then the rest of the pervert population!

Old 07-30-2012, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
you are right lots of perverted people! the gay population is very small,so even if 100% of gay people engage in sodomy. it would still be way less gays engaging in sodomy then the rest of the pervert population!
After all "bath houses", glory holes and anonymous sex that led to AIDS epidemic that affected gays much more than heterosexuals... is anti-gay propaganda.

Old 07-30-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:

Pretty judgmental for an non-bigot, aren't we?

He speaks of FACTS with peer-reviewed research support, not bigoted opinion.

Old 07-30-2012, 08:51 PM

Quote:
And how do you distinguish between affection and erotica?
Are two people kissing on a couch for two minutes a sign of affection or erotica?

In any case, any signs or affection between same-sex individuals are repulsive for the majority of population. I don't think children should be exposed to this.

Maybe a majority of the Bigots, but MOST couldn't care less.

Maybe those repulsed are conflicted in their feelings about it.

Thinking about your parents doing the nasty, or Dad going down on Mom, may make your head explode.

You have yet to explain to the thread what you think Homosexual Erotica is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies