Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 06:10 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,871,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
I'm apologizing and can't understand....maybe its the lingo from over there...Cheerio then and top of the what time of day it is to you.

Many male to female transsexuals pass completely as female, and often live as stealth (ie. live as women, don't tell and nobody knows.) After hormone therapy all female to males pass as male. I find it very funny that the general public always think of the 'late transitioner' (a person who transitions later in life and ends up looking like a 'man in a dress') when they hear the word 'transsexual'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2012, 07:08 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
Well this is getting pretty mixed up. Lets say a guy goes and gets the sex change and now is lady like and nobody knows.

Goes out to the pub for a brewsky and fancies a lad down at the end of the bar.

Oh great she thinks to herself, I think he's likes me.

Here are the two possibilities...

1) The lad is gay
2) The lad is straight

1)

If the lad is gay then its difficult to entertain the possibility for the attraction. Gay people from what we are told fancy the same sex. So how could the lad if gay have a genuine interest in the guy who had a sex change and is now a women.....? So any relationship here contradicts the declared sexual orientation of the gay lad being pursued by the sex changed guy... ( so this will not work out

2)

In option number 2 the lad being pursued at the end of the bar is straight. From where I'm sitting and knowing all the guys I know who are straight....they would not be interested in any way shape or form with a guy who had a sex change...theres just no way....unless the guy is totally indiscriminate and one of those dudes who will get on with anyone...but basically the more girl the better...thats what attraction is all about...now some guys like a stern type, a no nonsense type but women in those jeans is the deal...not fix jobs..a normal guy wants the real deal, thats what its all about. Plus...all a guy needs is society thinking he's got some kind of phony babe ( so this definitely will not work

The incentive for the sex change is confusing because it rules out ever being able to properly fulfill anyones hopes and expectations....unless the idea is to live alone and feel womanly for some reason....Obviously the more mother nature is interfered with the greater the issues concerning the interference arise and express the disorder in greater ways. ( including health issues..I'm sure there are some terrible outcomes, no doubt about that

Now on this teacher buisness wearing cloths that belong traditionally to the opposite sex.....its not the cloths, it is trying to suggest that you are something you are not, thus lying in presentation of yourself as a teacher pretending to be the opposing gender and acting against given gender expectations in many different area's. Rebelling against something so innate, that being the contrasting nature between male and female is a rejection of contrast in all creation from the get go.....contrast in all is how consequence is part of the ability for life to exist....consequence in contrast is how we are able to prepare our meals and virtually walk down the street...the ability in existence to rely pefectly on consequence due to contrast is called guess what ? order

Order is the irreducible reality which allows all existence. Straying from order to this degree and trying to teach children or adults is entirely without question irrational & ridiculous for it. ( including a total lie....setting an example of misrepresentation cannot educate anything.

Last edited by stargazzer; 07-21-2012 at 07:26 PM..

Old 07-21-2012, 07:09 PM

409 posts, read 497,951 times
Crossdressers no,

But I'm on the fence about Transgenders since they say its cause they're psychologically mismatched. So if they're post op, I don't see a problem.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:24 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,871,484 times
Quote:
Well this is getting pretty mixed up. Lets say a guy goes and gets the sex change and now is lady like and nobody knows.

1) The lad is gay
2) The lad is straight

Could be bi as well you know

1)

If the lad is gay then its difficult to entertain the possibility for the attraction. Gay people from what we are told fancy the same sex. So how could the lad if gay have a genuine interest in the guy who had a sex change and is now a women.....? So any relationship here contradicts the declared sexual orientation of the gay lad being pursued by the sex changed guy... ( so this will not work out

Gay men aren't attracted to transsexuals so this is a non starter

2)

In option number 2 the lad being pursued at the end of the bar is straight. From where I'm sitting and knowing all the guys I know who are straight....they would not be interested in any way shape or form with a guy who had a sex change...theres just no way...unless the guy is totally indiscriminate and one of those dudes who will get on with anyone...but basically the more girl the better...thats what attraction is all about...now some guys like a stern type, a no nonsense type but women in those jeans is the deal...not fix jobs..a normal guy wants the real deal, thats what its all about. Plus...all a guy needs is society thinking he's got some kind of phony babe ( so this definitely will not work

This is what they tell you to their face, however you'd be surprised how many 'straight' guys like the idea of 'a girl with something extra.' Most of the transsexuals I know say straight men will usually either be interested straight away (roughly 40%) or initially go 'no way i'm straight' but come around to the idea (40%) the remaining 20% Are the few who wont go there at all. My ex girlfriend used to get this all of the time when we were out in straight clubs. This is irrelevant for the most part anyway as transsexuals usually date guys who are into them (known as admirers - I suppose this would describe me though I consider myself bi rather than straight.) Most guys into them are just after sex, but I know many girls who are happily married, often to normal 'straight' men. Physically MtF transsexuals tend to come in one of two types you see - guy in a frock, or supermodel (think of the thai ladyboys for instance, particularly the showgirls.)

The incentive for the sex change is confusing because it rules out ever being able to properly fulfill anyones hopes and expectations....unless the idea is to live alone and feel womanly for some reason....Obviously the more mother nature is interfered with the greater the issues concerning the interference arise and express the disorder in greater ways. ( including health issues..I'm sure there are some terrible outcomes, no doubt about that

It's a neurological intersex condition where the brain is wired for the opposite gender to their birth sex, I can't imagine what they go through.

Now on this teacher buisness wearing cloths that belong traditionally to the opposite sex.....its not the cloths, it is trying to suggest that you are something you are not, thus lying in presentation of yourself as a teacher pretending to be the opposing gender and acting against given gender expectations in many different area's. Rebelling against something so innate, that being the contrasting nature between male and female is a rejection of contrast in all creation from the get go.....contrast in all is how consequence is part of the ability for life to exist....consequence in contrast is how we are able to prepare our meals and virtually walk down the street...the ability in existence to rely pefectly on consequence due to contrast is called guess what ? order

I haven't a clue what you mean here, but gender is not black or white. I frankly cannot fathom the idea that someone should be excluded from certain jobs just because they have an intersex condition. The discrimination against trans people has lead to extremely high rates of prostitution within the community, i'd guess 80% have done it at some point.

Order is the irreducible reality which allows all existence. Straying from order to this degree and trying to teach children or adults is entirely without question irrational & ridiculous for it. ( including a total lie....setting an example of misrepresentation cannot educate anything.
Answers in bold.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:37 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,464,091 times
Quote:

1) The lad is gay
2) The lad is straight

1)

2)

In option number 2 the lad being pursued at the end of the bar is straight. From where I'm sitting and knowing all the guys I know who are straight....they would not be interested in any way shape or form with a guy who had a sex change...theres just no way....unless the guy is totally indiscriminate and one of those dudes who will get on with anyone...but basically the more girl the better...thats what attraction is all about...now some guys like a stern type, a no nonsense type but women in those jeans is the deal...not fix jobs..a normal guy wants the real deal, thats what its all about. Plus...all a guy needs is society thinking he's got some kind of phony babe ( so this definitely will not work

1) There are far more than two orientations ("straight" and "gay") that occur within human sexuality.
2) Some people have no problem dating post-operative transsexuals.
3) Some people have no problem dating pre-operative transsexuals.
4) Most transgender people and gender-non-conforming people have zero interest in fooling other people. When people think I'm a guy (which happens often) if we are going to interact for more than two seconds, especially in a flirtatious way, I will let them know I'm female.
5) Some people not only wouldn't mind dating a trans person, but find them attractive.
6) Some people wouldn't mind dating, or would actually like to date, someone who is non-gender-conforming in some way.

Just because you personally wouldn't date a trans person, or all the people you know wouldn't, doesn't mean nobody would. Transgender people do not reject human gender expression, they simply express it and celebrate it in their own way, and represent a diverse minority of human gender expression. Transgender people are not an aberration of, but simply a part of the wide variety of gender identity and epxression found among humans, across cultures.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:41 AM

749 posts, read 838,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
some posters can be quite sickening at times,go have sex with a goat and get over yourself
Look who's talkin' you sick fu**.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:46 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,912,262 times
No....if somebody isn't stable enough to accept themselves for what they are...then what gives you comfort in them forming youth?

I don't want a tranny teaching my kids...It's bad enough teachers slipstream their own propaganda on our kids in the classroom...Don't need a deviant doing it.. Granted, deviants come in all walks of life but I don't care to have an overt deviant doing it.

But, our government is oh so the rent-seeking one.. It will sooner rather than later seize the opportunity of the social climate to make sure all kinds of freaks are teaching in the future.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:50 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,464,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
No....if somebody isn't stable enough to accept themselves for what they are...then what gives you comfort in them forming youth?

I don't want a tranny teaching my kids...It's bad enough teachers slipstream their own propaganda on our kids in the classroom...Don't need a deviant doing it.. Granted, deviants come in all walks of life but I don't care to have an overt deviant doing it.

But, our government is oh so the rent-seeking one.. It will sooner rather than later seize the opportunity of the social climate to make sure all kinds of freaks are teaching in the future.
Transgender people generally accept themselves the way they are. It's typically other people who don't.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:59 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,912,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
Transgender people generally accept themselves the way they are. It's typically other people who don't.
So not identifying with your sexual organs and their relationship to social norms is "accepting"?? Sounds like it's more dissociative if you ask me.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:02 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,029,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I am talking about 1st grade. And how do you know what that child would feel. A guy with a beard wearing a dress means absolutely nothing to them. They are innocent until we instill our prejudice thoughts on them
I remember my first grade teacher well, infact I remember all my teachers when I was young. Not sure if you realize but those are the formative years of kids. Why do young children always ask "why"? They are innocent until the liberals start screwing them up with there strange ideas. Being a cross-dresser or transgender is not very common so keep it to yourself because the normal people in society have bigger and more important things to deal with.

It is really sad that subjects like these are even being discussed in society today. But then at the end of the Roman Empire they were doing strange things also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies