Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 06:29 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,135,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
5-inch platform wedges and a tight superman t-shirt for stumping in a Kansas field? Really? Poor woman.

Sarah Palin: Superman T-shirt, towering wedges and skintight pants | Mail Online
Janeane Garofalo, is that you? Liberal women can be so nasty, mean, and sad.

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-08-2012 at 04:04 AM..

Old 08-07-2012, 06:30 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Sarah Palin must be getting effective again, persuading people to vote for conservatives and against the Democrat fanatics currently in office.

You can always tell, when the fanatics start bringing up the old, tired ad hominem attacks, insults, and petty snide comments without addressing anything she actually said.

These people are *so* predictable.
some people have absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:30 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Default Not a Steelman nor Palin supporter but come on...

Quote:
5-inch platform wedges and a tight superman t-shirt for stumping in a Kansas field? Really? Poor woman.

Sarah Palin: Superman T-shirt, towering wedges and skintight pants | Mail Online

Reading comprehension problems?
Quote:
Many waited over an hour for Palin to take the stage, where she backed Steelman who is in a tight three-way race for Tuesday’s Republican primary for Missouri’s U.S. Senate seat
As for what she wore, who cares other than petty jealous b*tches who probably couldn't squeeze into those skinny jeans? Newsflash: Palin is not the candidate so what she wears is of no matter. Does the OP similarly berate Michelle Obama for her unkempt appearance out in public while accomanying her husband dressed in a suit and tie?
http://twzr.bz/pics/thumb/m3n07/mich...avenue-com.jpg

IMO, they BOTH look like they raided their daughters closets. But then I'm not the OP and wouldn't have commented except to point out the hypocrisy of the far left, yet again.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:31 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
Jealously doesn't look good on you.. Sarah is many times the person any ignorant demo on C-D could ever hope to be, therefore they cast stones.. Everything about her is far past anythiong you could ever hope to achieve... We see through you and your pettyness
"Sarah and Nayabone sitting in a tree, k . i . s. s . i . n . g!"

Old 08-07-2012, 06:36 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
I do give her props for drumming up publicity any way she can for the candidates she stumps for. Let's just hope that she doesn't go so low as to have to expose a nipple Janet-Jackson style, even though I know the conservative pervs would love that!!!
So do you think guys on the left will look the other way

By the way I agree (ugly) shoes are not as nice as her "red shoes" other than that it's summer attire.............

Old 08-07-2012, 06:37 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:

I guess she's gone all show biz, but obviously the tacky side....or..maybe it's the latest trend in Rapture-wear.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:44 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Reading comprehension problems?
How so? She is out stumping for a candidate in Missouri.

Quote:
As for what she wore, who cares other than petty jealous b*tches who probably couldn't squeeze into those skinny jeans?
Oh, I can, but choose not to. But then I don't have to go out and shake my money-maker.

Quote:
Newsflash: Palin is not the candidate so what she wears is of no matter.
She's out stumping for a candidate. She is still a political figure for some crazy reason.

Quote:
Does the OP similarly berate Michelle Obama for her unkempt appearance out in public while accomanying her husband dressed in a suit and tie?
http://twzr.bz/pics/thumb/m3n07/mich...avenue-com.jpg IMO, they BOTH look like they raided their daughters closets
My critique isn't that Palin looks unkempt. She's out on an official function and dressed like a 20-year old (although I don't think a lot of 20-year olds would be caught dead in those shoes), hence my comment about the mid-life crisis.

Quote:
But then I'm not the OP and wouldn't have commented except to point out the hypocrisy of the far left, yet again.
Uh huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I guess she's gone all show biz, but obviously the tacky side....or..maybe it's the latest trend in Rapture-wear.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:22 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Has anyone questioned the validity of her campaigning in KANSAS for a MISSOURI senator?

OK, then.

What's wrong with this picture (and goofy story)?

Some people look good no matter what. Others look like donkeys no matter what.

Thank God she doesn't have an elephant azz:

Old 08-07-2012, 07:31 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
Sarah Palin is a life long runner. She ran a half-marathon (13.1 miles) last year in 1:46 last year, faster than the time of fellow runner Rick Perry. It's not world-beating speed but for her age it's a decent time. When you're in that kind of shape you can still wear tight jeans as a 40 or 50-something female and get away with it. I know women who are runners, are in great shape, and still dress sexy in their 40's and 50's. And personally, I would never dream of trying to talk them out of it. If you still got it, still flaunt it.

The females who are complaining are most likely those (of any age) who have let their bodies go to hell in a handbasket, and since they can't get away with it, they don't want anyone else to either.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:45 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
I do give her props for drumming up publicity any way she can for the candidates she stumps for. Let's just hope that she doesn't go so low as to have to expose a nipple Janet-Jackson style, even though I know the conservative pervs would love that!!!
You won't be happy with Sarah until she announces she's gay. At that point, you would think everything she does, says, and wears was perfection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies