Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 11:15 AM

3,501 posts, read 3,134,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
So wealthy gays with lots of disposable income..can hire the best and most influential lawyers...Go into a family court and get themselves a child...The child of some disadvantaged poor family.

If the gay crowd are so kind and seek justice- Let them set up a fund that assists poor families - so their kids do not go into state care...where gay couples with a few bucks can go shopping for a child they can not naturally have. If you can not have a child through your own body...it seems if you are gay there are three ways to get one....Through expensive scientific method or through surrogacy....or lastly- you can buy one if you have the cash for the right lawyer who can cut the deal on your behalf.

Adoption rates by gays and lesbians is up- NOT because they are the best suited parents- but because they have more money than most... This is the indirect selling of children.

Of course from a material point of view a judge or adoption agent will say..."They are kind and loving people in a committed relationship and they can provide a better life cos' the have more MONEY.
Yeah, wealthy gay couples swoop in and steal people's children away from them with their fancy lawyers and such.

Can you provide even one example of that happening, ever?

(Picturing gay couple walking past playground:
Gay1: Oh, that one looks good! Let's take it!
Gay2: Are you sure you don't just want a puppy instead?
Gay1: Yes! I want I want!
Gay2: (Sighs) Okay, call our lawyers...)

Old 10-26-2012, 11:19 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
Yeah, wealthy gay couples swoop in and steal people's children away from them with their fancy lawyers and such.

Can you provide even one example of that happening, ever?

(Picturing gay couple walking past playground:
Gay1: Oh, that one looks good! Let's take it!
Gay2: Are you sure you don't just want a puppy instead?
Gay1: Yes! I want I want!
Gay2: (Sighs) Okay, call our lawyers...)
That's exactly what gay people are like. Although you left out the reason they buy kids - to use them for sexual gratification and to recruit the next generation of homos (you know, to turn them gay).

Old 10-26-2012, 11:23 AM

3,501 posts, read 3,134,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
That's exactly what gay people are like. Although you left out the reason the buy kids - to molest them and turn them gay.
Addendum noted!

Old 10-26-2012, 12:31 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,718,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
Thank you, CrownVic.

I think that those who support homosexual fetishes are overrepresented on forums like this.
They are attempting to dominate all media, to make it seem like their tiny percentage is more than it is.
I agree that they are overrepresented here.

But it also seems that they have been successful in dominating all media, FoxNews excepted, and enlisting them as staunch allies and protectors. Thus there are millions walking among us whose group think, "go with the flow" discipline from birth would no more allow them to challenge the sickness and stark raving madness of the concept of homosexual marriage than to become an axe murderer.

This PC era is going to wind down quickly, as the soccer moms who support and drive it will increasingly have less time on their hands to waste. That, and the fact that nature will always prevail in the end.

The madness that has characterized it will be written about for centuries to come as one of the most bizarre studies ever in human psychology.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:32 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
I'm not engaging in a frivolous amateur argument....if there are any published authors who want to try and justify the well known boorish contemporary position...come forward for some schooling. Thankyou.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:41 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,616,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
The madness that has characterized it will be written about for centuries to come as one of the most bizarre studies ever in human psychology.
You are right. But it will be your side that will be in the dustbin of history and thought of as bizarre. Look at the link I posted some pages back and take a good long look at the trend lines on public opinion. It will continue that way until your side is but a spec.

Sorry.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:46 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Aaah I see; Gays are wealthier. There are no wealthy Heterosexual couples "buying children" as you so eloquently put it. Judges or courts will automaticly defer to wealth over recommendations of agencies who've done the investigation.

Perhaps your last sentance more accurately sums it up without the negative spin you added?

No conclusions being jumped to here.
Living in very liberal Toronto with a very large gay population. What I have observed over time is that most of them have nice upscale jobs...beautiful homes or apartments...Compared to some poor white trash couple who are more likely to have their kids taken away by child protection agents ...I would say that gays have the upper hand. Of course they will defer to wealth over the recommendations of agencies who investigate (always with a bias when it comes to the poor) .....You forget..certain lawyers are well connected to certain judges...If you can AFFORD one of these top guns to represent you...You will get results- You get what you pay for...

My point is- when a child protection agency takes children away from poor people..and if kept long enough may be adopted out_ It is unfair that those with more money get the kid. Double income gays and lesbians can pick and choose a designer child...If the kid is blonde and blue eyed...say good by momma.

Also - how often to you see young gay men standing in the soup line at the local mission? YOU don't.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:50 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
Quote:
Living in very liberal Toronto with a very large gay population. What I have observed over time is that most of them have nice upscale jobs...beautiful homes or apartments...Compared to some poor white trash couple who are more likely to have their kids taken away by child protection agents ...I would say that gays have the upper hand. Of course they will defer to wealth over the recommendations of agencies who investigate (always with a bias when it comes to the poor) .....You forget..certain lawyers are well connected to certain judges...If you can AFFORD one of these top guns to represent you...You will get results- You get what you pay for...

My point is- when a child protection agency takes children away from poor people..and if kept long enough may be adopted out_ It is unfair that those with more money get the kid. Double income gays and lesbians can pick and choose a designer child...If the kid is blonde and blue eyed...say good by momma.

Also - how often to you see young gay men standing in the soup line at the local mission? YOU don't.
There are a few very affluent, urban gay men. The are plenty of poor, white-trash gay guys. And most gay men are hard working middle classers - regardless of whether they live in a a city, suburb, or the country.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:55 PM

4,095 posts, read 5,546,038 times
Quote:

And how do you know whether someone is gay? Wild guess. You assume all gay men are effeminate and all lesbians are manly with very short hair? Or do you have gay-dar? If so, that means you're gay as well.

Old 10-26-2012, 01:28 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,461,212 times
Quote:
I know quite a few gay men -- young and otherwise -- who are barely hanging on. Many of those who get kicked out of the house by their "parents" after coming out end up homeless on the streets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies