Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2012, 10:50 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,455,042 times

Advertisements

To this day, the sect of bitter extremist conservatives all over the country gnash their teeth, angrily shoot their shotguns, and generally have a coronary over the fact that this decision by Obama and team actually worked out and got the guy. It's really pretty funny when you stop and think about it. :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2012, 10:51 AM

831 posts, read 680,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Exactly! The hacks in here can't handle the real truth behind his statements!

Are you (the employer) still be happy to work alongside someone who wants to screw u hard in the rectum?..

I'm sorry but your simply an idiot!!

Old 08-16-2012, 10:52 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,842,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
C'mon man! After the launch of anti-Obama messaging from the SEAL group the past few days, do you not think that this guy was trotted out by the Obama campaign to counter the message? LOL

If he expects to keep his ******* job, he sure as hell will get his ass out there and praise the President! Without a doubt, that was the message that was delivered to this Admiral! That's how DC works.

This is about as transparent as it can get! Geez!!

In other words, "I WANT TO KEEP MY JOB!!"

LOL

This may have considerable truth but President Obama did have the final say on the mission and he said Go. Much as Bill Clinton said No to a proposed mission decades ago to kill Bin Laden.

The President earned the credit in terms of authorizing the mission. I think that is notworthy particularly in view of the monumental intelligence failures provided by military in the previous few years.

In an earlier age, military leaders took credit for military endeavors, but they also took the blame. Have yet to hear of anyone being fired, as occurred frequently in WW2, for poor performance due to and since 9/11.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:55 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,074,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I think it is quite understandable, after knowing how this administration works. That any such assertion could be the truth, not so far fetched.

Nothing surpirses me with this President or administration, it is very easy to spot.
Again...evidence?

Old 08-16-2012, 10:57 AM

45,232 posts, read 26,457,645 times
one government employee praising another ( a superior no less)... good career move.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:57 AM

5,503 posts, read 7,336,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Admiral Bill McRaven gives 'fantastic' President Barack Obama credit for bin Laden raid - POLITICO.com

Some republican seal backed by right wing people has attacked the President. This group lies and claims its not about politics but are registered republicans Thankfully this Admiral puts Country before party and tells the truth
What a genius Obama is. "Mr. President, we have Bin Laden holed up in a home. Those damn Pakistani's have been hiding him. We have the Navy Seal Team ready to go. Do we have your approval?" Umm let me ask my pollsters and I'll be right back to you. 20 seconds later. Umm okay go ahead.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:59 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Again...evidence?
Some things don't need "evidence." If you insist on evidence, i'd advise you to move to Washington DC and immerse yourself in the workings of this city. This is as transparent as it gets to me, but I can see how others living their lives in a vacuum in Anywhere USA might find it hard to believe that our government works in such detestable ways.

Old 08-16-2012, 11:00 AM

831 posts, read 680,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
To this day, the sect of bitter extremist conservatives all over the country gnash their teeth, angrily shoot their shotguns, and generally have a coronary over the fact that this decision by Obama and team actually worked out and got the guy. It's really pretty funny when you stop and think about it. :-)

Actually, you're probably 80% correct, i and the next 20% of conservatives Would turn our shotguns on the IDIOTS within the gop. And i am happy its working out for the admiral and obama just so our CITIZENS of this great nation is kept SAFE.

Thats the important thing, i may not be pro dems or liberal but country before partisanship is Priority when it comes to national security. Some of you republican morons are too blinded with your hate of obama to the point everything else matters *****.

Old 08-16-2012, 11:01 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
one government employee praising another ( a superior no less)... good career move.
Exactly! LOL

Old 08-16-2012, 11:06 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I would be willing to bet this guy is a fake and a fraud. Everybody the OBoy admin trots out ends up to be liars.
You would be wrong.

Congratulations. You have insulted one of the top Special Ops men in the country. He is a man the whole country owes a tremendous amount of respect and gratitude.

Please tell us what you have done for your country. I'm listening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies