Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 06:25 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
You have to understand that when you list valid points their eyes gloss over. It's like a foriegn language to them. They simply shake the can and whatever talking point falls out is their response.

I should design a magic eight ball with Liberal Talking Points

Will the dems ever fix the economy?

shake shake

The facts are a little vague right now, try again later.

Why didn't the Dem controlled house and senate pass a budget?

shake shake

Republicans are obstructionists

shake shake

Our methods are working

shake shake

The car is out of the ditch

shake shake

Forward

Too bad I can't rep you again!

The sad thing is that liberals do not understand their political heritage lies in the mind of Stalin. When you point out that modern liberalism was born from the Frankfurt School, as the bastard children of Stalin, the left comes unglued and refuses to actually look at their sad heritage. The Frankfurt School had the mission to make the west more palatable to communism by destroying the main impediments to its spread-

the family
the church
the middle class

The refugees of the Frankfurt School who fled Nazi Germany arrived at NYU in New York City and got to work. They are credited with expanding the drug culture, promoting single parent families and welfare, assaulting Christianity, and weakening the middle class through advocacy of foreign trade without fair trade. They have done a great job and have duped the libs.

The tools of Stalin, which are beloved by the left, are political correctness (an effort to suppress free speech through intimidation) and the belief that facts are "relative" (one should never be afraid to simply ignore or modify facts to suit one's political agenda).

I am surprised that the left has not erected a statue of Stalin somewhere in the US to celebrate the champion of their cause! I am sure that these same confused liberals occasionally find themselves wondering why in the world they oppose the principles of Jefferson in an effort to be "pregressive" (the new word for totalitarian).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2012, 06:27 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,229,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
I am just curious what our Dem posters will do if they should lose the Senate, lose seats in the house and lose the oval office. Just a what if. Would you re-evaluate where you stand with the american electorate? Would you move to Canada? What exactly would you do?
Ride it out. It is what it is.

Old 08-22-2012, 06:27 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,592,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Probably hunt you down like the rabid dogs you are and make you eat tofu for the rest of your miserable lives. we reject your vision of an intolerant fascist, nationalistic society. We'll fight you all the way to the gates of hell and we'll do it with a grin, toe to toe.

Nah. Not really. We'll try to compromise as usual and get rejected as usual. As long as the allegence of the republican politicians is to Grover Norquist and not to the stability of our nation, I don't see us talking too much.
^^precisely.

all Dems and Independents aren't blind sheep.

I dont know a single career woman who has EVER voted for the GOP. Their agenda against women today is crystal clear.

Old 08-22-2012, 06:52 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
^^precisely.

all Dems and Independents aren't blind sheep.

I dont know a single career woman who has EVER voted for the GOP. Their agenda against women today is crystal clear.
Please check this out:

"FOX is the the right arm of the Republican party. If Obama had control of a media outlet, like that, he would have won with 98% of the votes in 2008" -Richard Belzer ( 2 days ago on an interview with George Noory)

How insane is that statement?

His and your beliefs are nothing more than products of a propaganda machine controlled by the left.

Old 08-22-2012, 06:53 PM

19,024 posts, read 14,201,797 times
It won't matter to the ones pulling the strings on both parties.
Party affiliation hasn't ended the "State of Emergency" in place, since 1933.
It hasn't affected the bankruptcy of the U.S. government, declared in 1933.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:04 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,511,205 times
Quote:
I am just curious what our Dem posters will do if they should lose the Senate, lose seats in the house and lose the oval office. Just a what if. Would you re-evaluate where you stand with the american electorate? Would you move to Canada? What exactly would you do?
This was the situation the Democrats were in 2006. The GOP overreached while in power, and with the economic collapse led to Obama being elected. Obama overreached so in 2010 the Republicans regained the House and made gains in the Senate.

In 2012, Obama will probably win, however the Republicans will either take the Senate or split it 50/50.
This will echo the reelection of Reagan in 1984 and Clinton in 1996, both of which led to periods of prosperity in the U.S.

Divided government is best government.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:06 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
You have to understand that when you list valid points their eyes gloss over. It's like a foriegn language to them. They simply shake the can and whatever talking point falls out is their response.

I should design a magic eight ball with Liberal Talking Points

Will the dems ever fix the economy?

shake shake

The facts are a little vague right now, try again later.

Why didn't the Dem controlled house and senate pass a budget?

shake shake

Republicans are obstructionists

shake shake

Our methods are working

shake shake

The car is out of the ditch

shake shake

Forward
This is a perfect study of the left... You could earn money with these posts today. I wish i could see and then articulate like you and i mean it!

Old 08-22-2012, 07:07 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,959,914 times
Quote:
I think that the GOP will be blown apart if Romney wins the election. Romney is currently tying himself to a lot of untenable positions that he will not be able to deliver on. Whether he realizes this or not is anybody's guess. He will likely have to govern from near the middle, which will have the far right, who is just itching to get that power back, up in arms. That's my take.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:08 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
Divided government is best government.
Ah, but that's the rub. Our government only appears to be divided. They're keeping the people divided, while continuing to fleece us.

Since the Democrats and their shill finacial wizards all claim that debt has no meaning, I find them to be the most dangerous of the bunch.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:09 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,461,212 times
Quote:
Ah, but that's the rub. Our government only appears to be divided. They're keeping the people divided, while continuing to fleece us.
And do you really think that'll change if the GOP takes the Senate and Romney takes the White House?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies