Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 12:17 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
On May 13, 2002, President Bush signed into law H.R. 2646, the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002, also known as the Farm Bill, which includes an expansion of immigrant and refugee eligibility for food stamps.

Link
WOW, post #4 and BAM - it's Bush's fault. Go team Obama!!!!!

How about food stamps and free medical to "cough cough" undocumented Americans "cough cough"? Forgiving crimes in order to issue work permits. Ahhhh, illegal immigration, Obama's pet project.

ETA: post was just merged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2012, 12:31 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post

How about food stamps and free medical to "cough cough" undocumented Americans "cough cough"? Forgiving crimes in order to issue work permits. Ahhhh, illegal immigration, Obama's pet project.

That's what happens when there are 4 threads covering the same subject matter and is reported as dupicate threads.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:39 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
ahhhhhhhhhhh...you get the pat on the back "good job for the day award."

Now, are you willing to to do the same thing to
BajanYankee and the 4+ threads about MA?

I doubt it....typical though...

Old 10-17-2012, 03:19 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
ahhhhhhhhhhh...you get the pat on the back "good job for the day award."

Now, are you willing to to do the same thing to
BajanYankee and the 4+ threads about MA?

I doubt it....typical though...
I can't sit in front of a pc keyboard all day and all night as I have other responsibilities, why don't you take care of my light work for me, I'll do the heavy lifting for my left leaning buddies!

Old 10-17-2012, 03:20 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
WOW, post #4 and BAM - it's Bush's fault.
Reality check must sting badly as you prefer mindless dancing to the tune... "blame Obama, blame Obama, blame Obama... because I hate Obama, I hate Obama, I hate Obama"

Old 10-17-2012, 04:58 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
I can't sit in front of a pc keyboard all day and all night as I have other responsibilities, why don't you take care of my light work for me, I'll do the heavy lifting for my left leaning buddies!
Figures you had no answer, ohhh, except that you will only do it if a repub does is....lefties can do it all day long.....

What's that called? Being a hyp...hypoc.....hypocri.....yea....hypocrite....:s mack:

Old 10-17-2012, 06:43 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:

Or food stamps for the working poor while the corporation owners earn billions!

Quote:
Walmart's intentionally low wages force hard-working employees to need approximately $420,000 per year, per store, totalling $2.66 BILLION annually in Food Stamps and other taxpayer assistance ... to survive.
Walmart's intentionally low wages cost the country HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars in payroll tax deductions for Federal, State, and Local taxes.
Here's what Walmart's intentionally low wages are costing hard-working taxpayers like us:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies