Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What vision of America do you support?
America is coming back as per Obama/Biden 51 62.20%
America is in decline as per Romney/Ryan 31 37.80%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 10:27 AM

1,110 posts, read 1,975,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I thought it was funny last night when Obama commented that Romney has no experience with foreign policy. WELL NEITHER DID OBAMA FOUR YEARS AGO, and Obama didn't have any experience with business, either. What a stupid thing for him to say.
Romney proved that he's not ready to be a world leader after his blunder of a world tour! Does the London Olympics screw-up ring a bell? If Willard has such a track record of creating jobs, then why did Massachusetts rank 47th out of 50 states in job creation under his leadership as governor? Doesn't sound like an impressive resume from a guy who claims that he knows how to create jobs to me! Oh, I forgot, this comes from a party who thought that W was a great President, making sense now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 10:49 AM

831 posts, read 681,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I thought it was funny last night when Obama commented that Romney has no experience with foreign policy. WELL NEITHER DID OBAMA FOUR YEARS AGO, and Obama didn't have any experience with business, either. What a stupid thing for him to say.

Obama went round to heal wounds with the allies and foes alike, he defused the hate pointed squarely at the US, willards not even in the white house yet and already he's started to p!$$ other foreign leaders off, even his conservative counterpart in what this country considers its closest allie in europe.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:58 AM

831 posts, read 681,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
But you gotta admit, Bush does provide us a lot of mileage. Well that's only expected when you were the worst Administration in US history. Following the Bush disaster, Republicans deserve to be out of power for a generation or more.

Ohh i dont know about that, i wont begrudge a party who i used to feel represent me, i still have hope that they will come around, just not with willard. If dems go too far with the 2nd, then ill worry.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:05 AM

12,498 posts, read 27,015,869 times
Quote:
In his convention speech Joe Biden warns Republicans against betting against America. This election will come down to what vision you have of the USA. The choices couldn't be more clear.
Make an unbiased poll next time.

Thanks

People like you should get banned by the mods for making these types of one sided threads.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:43 PM

1,976 posts, read 2,355,570 times
Quote:
In his convention speech Joe Biden warns Republicans against betting against America. This election will come down to what vision you have of the USA. The choices couldn't be more clear.
Republicons are just trying to bring back wage slavery, child labor, busting unions, what's wrong with that? Don't you miss slavery? Think of the savings! For the rich, I mean! Think of the gruel the rest of us will have! All you have to do is drink the Kool Aid and *********rself and your kids over by voting Republicon!

Base, amoral people.

Old 09-07-2012, 01:40 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,281,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artisan4 View Post
Republicons are just trying to bring back wage slavery, child labor, busting unions, what's wrong with that? Don't you miss slavery? Think of the savings! For the rich, I mean! Think of the gruel the rest of us will have! All you have to do is drink the Kool Aid and *********rself and your kids over by voting Republicon!

Base, amoral people.
These kinds of posts are ridiculous.

Old 09-07-2012, 01:51 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,968,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMH2507 View Post
I can't vote in this poll since it is based on a fallacious argument. Republicans are the ones who believe in a better America - are proud to be Americans! Adding more good paying jobs, backing small business. The democrats only want to apologize for America and manage it decline. Adding more food stamp recipients, more people on Medicaid, more middle class families falling into poverty.
This!

Old 09-07-2012, 01:55 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,968,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artisan4 View Post

Base, amoral people.
^^^ What an idiotic pile of hyperbole and untruths.^^^

I bet Obama is very proud that people like you continue to plant the seeds of divisiveness for he and the other far left Progressives who want violent revolution in this country in order to turn it into a neo-Marxist state.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:00 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,723,936 times
Default Freedom, Peace, and Prosperity

[quote=NewYorkGuy;25985892]In his convention speech Joe Biden warns Republicans against betting against America. This election will come down to what vision you have of the USA. The choices couldn't be more clear.[/quote

Freedom, Peace & Prosperity through Gary Johnson. Not just a campaign slogan. He's for the 100%, and is abnormally honest, hard-working, kind, smart. Gary has no hate. Please see garyjohnson2012 dot com

Obama & Romney are owned by special interest groups, who almost always do things that harm the majority, including disabling & killing people.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:21 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,774,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
Wow! The Bush era was sooooo bad that it will take 15 Democratic administrations just to fix it. If our cars had the mileage the Dems are squeazing out of W, then we would have no oil crisis. Listening to the Dems complain about the Republicans is like the "heads" side of the crap coin telling the "tails" side that they suck.
Well, in 8 years Bush/Cheney drove the economy straight off a cliff, launched two wars funded by two tax cuts, hid the costs of said wars and cuts, creating an exploding deficit, and destroyed our reputation around the world. That is a pretty impressive achievement, and to have the brass to try to pin all that on the next guy is pretty impressive. The GOP is corrupt, inept, and full of sleazeballs, but they do have pluck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies