Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 03:46 AM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
Unfortunately, this is much like the "racist" thing. I see people say it is anti-semitic if you don't think the US should be Israel's main support. However, Israel is a country not a religion. The whole anti-semitic thing is indeed often used as a phony deflection. Though I have seen some people with a real chip on their shoulder about such things.
Well, gee golly whiz... you got me there!

Please point out where this actually happens - FROM A JEW. I see it all the time from conservative Christians, but at least on this forum, such sentiments rarely if ever come from the Jews themselves. I know the difference between Israel and Judaism, thanks, and my opinions on each are quite different. So I don't have a chip on my shoulder - I was merely pointing out the obvious, and even the OP admitted to knowing what I said as truth. Go back and read his response to me, if you doubt that for a second.

Are you the type who thinks bigotry and racism never exists, and every time it's mentioned as a possibility they're just being "sensitive?" You know, like people who claim Matthew Shepard was targeted for his few dollars, and James Byrd Jr only crossed the road at the wrong time? Uh-huh.

Sorry to derail the thread, but I can't help but reply to these baseless and condescending accusations!

Last edited by gizmo980; 09-12-2012 at 04:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2012, 04:25 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,939,884 times
Kind of hard to care about a video like this to be honest.

Next thing you're going to do is start talking about the illuminati or some other stupid conspiracy.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:34 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,935,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Well, gee golly whiz... you got me there!

Please point out where this actually happens - FROM A JEW. I see it all the time from conservative Christians, but at least on this forum, such sentiments rarely if ever come from the Jews themselves. I know the difference between Israel and Judaism, thanks, and my opinions on each are quite different. So I don't have a chip on my shoulder - I was merely pointing out the obvious, and even the OP admitted to knowing what I said as truth. Go back and read his response to me, if you doubt that for a second.

Are you the type who thinks bigotry and racism never exists, and every time it's mentioned as a possibility they're just being "sensitive?" You know, like people who claim Matthew Shepard was targeted for his few dollars, and James Byrd Jr only crossed the road at the wrong time? Uh-huh.

Sorry to derail the thread, but I can't help but reply to these baseless and condescending accusations!
Yes, I have seen such arguments and comments equating Israel and Jews on this forum and elsewhere.
I didn't say they were Jewish. I would have no idea. Why would it matter?

I wasn't referring to you. In no way did I imply such a thing. Why would you just assume that?
Simply commenting on an observation.
Did I say I think racism doesn't exist?

Sorry, but you seem to be the one making baseless accusations.

Got quite the drama going there, lol.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:54 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,940,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Kind of hard to care about a video like this to be honest.

Next thing you're going to do is start talking about the illuminati or some other stupid conspiracy.
The video doesn't mention the Illuminati and it's not a stupid conspiracy-it's historical fact.

Money is King in this World and it is pretty fascinating to trace the history of who has controlled the most of it over the years-it is widely accepted that The Rothschild family has.

It is so strange to me that people wouldn't be interested about this family. Most don't even know the name.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
The video doesn't mention the Illuminati and it's not a stupid conspiracy-it's historical fact.

Money is King in this World and it is pretty fascinating to trace the history of who has controlled the most of it over the years-it is widely accepted that The Rothschild family has.

It is so strange to me that people wouldn't be interested about this family. Most don't even know the name.
Even stranger is a drive-by claiming boredom over the topic, lol.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:04 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,939,884 times
Quote:

The Illuminati is a guild that existed for a short period of time and nothing more than that. They don't control the world today, and the idiot conspiracy theorists believe they are controlling our world and media. Yes that is a conspiracy theory.

Yes, money controls the world and people with tons of money have a lot of power. Nothing new, it's been the same way since the beginning of human civilization.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
The Illuminati is a guild that existed for a short period of time and nothing more than that. They don't control the world today, and the idiot conspiracy theorists believe they are controlling our world and media. Yes that is a conspiracy theory.

Yes, money controls the world and people with tons of money have a lot of power. Nothing new, it's been the same way since the beginning of human civilization.
Honestly, I don't know much about the Illuminati and I doubt a name that is so widely known, has any real power in today's World.

It is in my humble opinion, that the real power is within whoever started (JP Morgan and Warburg) and controls(?) The Federal Reserve.

The US Dollar is the most powerful currency on this Earth. To get an entire (supposedly Democratic) nation to pay interest to a private corporation on every dollar created is an incredible feat.

It amazes me, that The Federal Reserve has not been widely questioned before recently. War is tied into this sinister money-making mechanism. If money were not able to be printed out of thin air, with no accountability, we would not be so quick to send our troops to war, and keep them there for a decade. We would not be $16 Trillion in debt because honestly how can anyone talk about the budget when The US pays usury to a private corporation on every dollar we create.

It is not possible to get out of debt under this system, which I'm sure was the point. A nation does not need to pay interest on the PEOPLE'S OWN MONEY! It's like having an expensive middle-man on every single human transaction, Worldwide.

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 09-12-2012 at 05:36 AM..

Old 09-12-2012, 08:07 AM

2,962 posts, read 5,001,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
There is none good Harry...Romans 3:10-18

10 as it is written,

“There is none righteous, not even one;
11 There is none who understands,
There is none who seeks for God;
12 All have turned aside, together they have become useless;
There is none who does good,
There is not even one.”
13 “Their throat is an open grave,
With their tongues they keep deceiving,”
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness”;
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood,
16 Destruction and misery are in their paths,
17 And the path of peace they have not known.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.” Yes I do know that. Great observation Harry.
Geez, why so dark? Are you so entrenched in this theory that you cannot tolerate sarcasm?

Old 09-12-2012, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Honestly, I don't know much about the Illuminati and I doubt a name that is so widely known, has any real power in today's World.

It is in my humble opinion, that the real power is within whoever started (JP Morgan and Warburg) and controls(?) The Federal Reserve.

The US Dollar is the most powerful currency on this Earth. To get an entire (supposedly Democratic) nation to pay interest to a private corporation on every dollar created is an incredible feat.

It amazes me, that The Federal Reserve has not been widely questioned before recently. War is tied into this sinister money-making mechanism. If money were not able to be printed out of thin air, with no accountability, we would not be so quick to send our troops to war, and keep them there for a decade. We would not be $16 Trillion in debt because honestly how can anyone talk about the budget when The US pays usury to a private corporation on every dollar we create.

It is not possible to get out of debt under this system, which I'm sure was the point. A nation does not need to pay interest on the PEOPLE'S OWN MONEY! It's like having an expensive middle-man on every single human transaction, Worldwide.
I just posted a scientific paper earlier in this thread that shows who owns 80% of the global wealth. I assure you the names are widely known.

That said individuals are the ones actually driving these machines and those names can be much harder to trace in our maze of Big Gov/BigCorp. More and more are getting the focus, but not enough seem to understand the economy well enough. Yes the FED is a bad idea imo.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I just posted a scientific paper earlier in this thread that shows who owns 80% of the global wealth. I assure you the names are widely known.

That said individuals are the ones actually driving these machines and those names can be much harder to trace in our maze of Big Gov/BigCorp. More and more are getting the focus, but not enough seem to understand the economy well enough. Yes the FED is a bad idea imo.
Very interesting, thanks.

Worth posting again Revealed

And very much agree with the first comment posted beneath the analysis:

"It's interesting that only ONE of the top 50 appears to have any connection with real production - China Petrochem. All the rest are, as far as one can tell, just a bunch of money launderers. The vast majority of people are working their fingers to the bone to vastly increase the wealth of a tiny minority."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies