Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2012, 11:37 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Didn't you see that Romney was born in Detroit.
yes i did.

Quote:
What part of Mexico was that back then?
none, and that doesn't matter. do i need to make the pertinent part of mexican nationality law even bolder for you?

Quote:
I did look that stuff up....
great. then you saw it is in contradiction to your earlier belief that obama could have become an indonesian citizen.

Quote:
.... but didn't really like it so I just let it ride.
most people don't like facts that contradict their beliefs.

Quote:
I didn't know I had to report it to you.
you don't. but....... as for myself if i promote a belief and learn that it's false i want to make sure it's known that i was in error. that's what a moral person does imo.

Quote:
I still want to see those enrollment records at Occidental.
so you know that obama couldn't have become an indonesian citizen but still believe he could have registered as an indonesian, without school administrations checking, based solely on an april fool's day joke from 2009.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:38 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
And I made a statement about the status of Jerusalem, which you ignored.
No, I did not ignore anything. The entire conversation was about the status of Jerusalem. The poster I responded to claimed it was occupied. You insisted the US Government recognized it as occupied since 1949.

Old 09-11-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
That last claim from you is based on Mexican law, not ours. Nice try but not so really true.
it's absolutely true. as HD pointed out, exactly who do you believe dictates a country's citizenship law if not that country?

Old 09-11-2012, 12:17 PM

990 posts, read 938,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
Yet another source is proving O'bummer's birth certificate is forged.
Israeli science website: Obama birth certificate forged

I'm not saying his birth certicate is fake, -because I don't know. But I am saying something strange is going on here.

What's strange is that there are still MILLIONS OF MORONS who cling to Birtherism.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

Old 09-11-2012, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
Yet another source is proving O'bummer's birth certificate is forged.
Israeli science website: Obama birth certificate forged.
so to recap:

a person with no expertise in the matter says the birth certificate is a fake and WND/jerome corsi publish an article about it even tho it contradicts the other amateur opinion they've been promoting on the subject.

carry on.

Old 09-11-2012, 12:56 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
I guess you haven't seen that one of the polls that had Obama ahead by 5 points yesterday, that would be Rasmussen has him ahead by 2 points today. Quite a drop I would say. Oh well I haven't seen anything from Gallup but they go a week at a time and Rasmussen does it daily. Rasmussen has not been right about elections for a very long time, right?
There is another thread dealing with the polls right now, Rass does not have the best record of picking the elections, go to it and you can discuss gthe topic there. Sorry, but I have intention of feeding this crackpot thread one more second of my time.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:10 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
What's strange is that there are still MILLIONS OF MORONS who cling to Birtherism.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
In fairness, the number seems to be dwindling a bit, at least as evidenced by this (tee hee):

"Birther believers in Arizona will have to find another place to congregate later this month, after Tea Party organizers announced late last week that they were canceling an upcoming event due to a lack of ticket sales."

Arizona Tea Party Groups Cancel Birther Bash After It Fails To Sell Tickets

Old 09-11-2012, 01:18 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The entire conversation was about the status of Jerusalem.
No. It was not. It was also about Israel's status as an occupier and that was the subject you tried to put words in my mouth regarding. You completely ignored my actual comment regarding Jerusalem until just now. In fact your response to my post never mentioned Jerusalem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent
The poster I responded to claimed it was occupied.
Ignoring that the claim is true, so what? It has nothing to do with your lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent
You insisted the US Government recognized it as occupied since 1949.
And there again you offer essentially the same bald faced lie. I said nothing close. Anybody who reads the thread can see that.

What is it that compels you to such flagrant falsehood when everybody can see for themselves you are not being truthful? It's really weird.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:26 PM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
No. It was not. It was also about Israel's status as an occupier and that was the subject you tried to put words in my mouth regarding.
I didn't put any words in your mouth. You put your foot in your mouth by not comprehending the discussion, which is not unusual.
Quote:
The US Government has held the stated position "regarding the status of Jerusalem" since 1949.

We were specifically discussing the status of Jerusalem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Oh please. Now the Jews are in on it. You know what Jews? Jerusalem isn't the capital just because you say it is. You are occupiers, plain and simple.
You chose to comment on it and made a fool of yourself. Own it.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:43 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
I pay no attention to Rasmussen Polls at all.

Any pollster that can be wrong by 40% (as it was on the 2010 Senatorial race in Hawaii) is already suspect. And since they show a clear systemic bias... why bother?
Hang in there, HD. We all know about your left lean so you don't have to try to defend it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies