Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: The goal of Islam is world domination
Yes - The goal of islam is world domination (I am a democrat) 11 7.28%
No - The goal of Islam is not world domination (I am a democrat) 6 3.97%
Yes - The goal of Islam is world domination (I am a republican) 41 27.15%
No - The goal of Islam is not world domination (I am a republican) 2 1.32%
Yes - The goal of Islam is world domination (I am non-partisan) 55 36.42%
No - The goal of Islam is not world domination (I am non-partisan) 36 23.84%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 09:33 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I just knew that there would be the usuals in here defending Islam and their brutal behavior. They are allies in the war against the West and Capitalism.
Who has defended Islam here? You've got plenty of liberals opposing Islam on this thread. Do you just have a selective reading problem?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 10:10 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Who has defended Islam here? You've got plenty of liberals opposing Islam on this thread. Do you just have a selective reading problem?
People should stop sticking their heads in the sand, and making excuses about what the intention of these ignorant dogma filled zealots want to do.

The goal of Islam is to dominate the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
American Conservatism, with its roots in supporting Slavery, the prevalence of Jim Crow, the existence of the Klan, and the continuing tolerance and support for racial intolerance, subjugation, racial discriminaton, religious zealots from the Right, and "trickle down", are in no moral position to question Islam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Islam has its extremists who have more in common with today's Conservative than not.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:35 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
there are extremists in all religions...

true, too bad all of islam is extreme.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:08 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
No, Christianity predates Islam by about 500 years.
I believe it is about 300 years. This business about hiding the hair of a woman so the man does not get sexually aroused is bizarre...I see hair on woman and I do not get the uncontrolled erection of some mad rapist...if a man of Islam has this problem he is not much of a man...even animals have more control and intelligence.

The poster that gave the long speech in bold lettering is not telling the truth- You can tell it is fabricated...this stuff is not helpful..She says she is a Christian woman married to a Muslim...I doubt that very much. What is the point of such a fabrication...People have one problem that they can not face...it's that they are not very intelligent and don't have the sense to seek wisdom.. institutionalized anger and hate are concepts much easier to accept because humanity are simpletons for the most part.

Myself_ I am totally disappointed in humanity- Muslim _Christian ...Jew or what ever_ If there is such a thing as being born again and being reincarnated- I would never come back to this damned place...I hope you all eat each other alive...You all deserve each other....Jesus Christ would never return...YOU are all a lost cause.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:55 AM

5,906 posts, read 5,738,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I believe it is about 300 years.
No, it's about 600 years.

Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 09-14-2012, 03:39 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,139,020 times
Quote:
I believe it is about 300 years. This business about hiding the hair of a woman so the man does not get sexually aroused is bizarre...I see hair on woman and I do not get the uncontrolled erection of some mad rapist...if a man of Islam has this problem he is not much of a man...even animals have more control and intelligence.
Actually, the law is so that women are treated with respect and not as sex objects. If a woman covers her hair it shows that she is a pious woman and worth of respect by all. If a woman does not follow the law, then she is basically "fair game". Like the Christian bible, sometimes things are exaggerated to get the point across.

20yrsinBranson

Old 09-14-2012, 03:59 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Political leaning has nothing to do with this poll rendering it of no value.

Let history speak for itself.

Old 09-14-2012, 04:03 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Do you agree or disagree with the statement that the goal of Islam is world domination.

Streaming live on the Larry Elder show NOW. Nadim - Unveiling Koran

She discusses her leaving Islam and tells the truth of what Islam is about.

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_pl...tadel/?sid=966

The poll is not public.

The audio will be available on podcast and download at larryelder.com
With the exception of Judaism the goal of Abrahamic religion is to dominate the world. What do you think Acts 1:8 is about?

I believe Abrahamic religion generally is extremely dangerous.

Old 09-14-2012, 07:25 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
I guess you mean christianity and islam come both from abraham. Otherwise your statement is chronologically not plausible
Ishmael and Isaac.... Hatfield and McCoy.... nothing but a blood feud....

Old 09-15-2012, 05:43 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Actually, the law is so that women are treated with respect and not as sex objects. If a woman covers her hair it shows that she is a pious woman and worth of respect by all. If a woman does not follow the law, then she is basically "fair game". Like the Christian bible, sometimes things are exaggerated to get the point across.

20yrsinBranson
Actually, I heard a former Muslim explanation more along the line of this:

Quote:
This business about hiding the hair of a woman so the man does not get sexually aroused
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies