Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: The goal of Islam is world domination
Yes - The goal of islam is world domination (I am a democrat) 11 7.28%
No - The goal of Islam is not world domination (I am a democrat) 6 3.97%
Yes - The goal of Islam is world domination (I am a republican) 41 27.15%
No - The goal of Islam is not world domination (I am a republican) 2 1.32%
Yes - The goal of Islam is world domination (I am non-partisan) 55 36.42%
No - The goal of Islam is not world domination (I am non-partisan) 36 23.84%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 07:43 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,495,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
I believe there are those that would have us believe this is the case, but it is no more true than the statement that Christianity's goal is to dominate the world.

There may be those people that CLAIM to be Islamic that wish to dominate the world, but that evil resides in the hearts of many.

Anyone that is TRULY practicing their religion, any of the world's religions do not aspire to dominate. All world religions first premise is to abandon one's ego and surrender one's heart to do good for others and oneself in the worship of all that is good in the world.

"Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by LOVE alone is healed."
The word love does not appear in the koran.

Listen to the audio interview on post #58 of this thread, it is the interview that is linked in my opening post which is the focus of this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 07:44 AM

4,301 posts, read 4,421,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsalihawk View Post
Yes if you are a part of the RADICAL Islam but I knew people where I worked that were Islam and couldn't figure out why the Suicide Bombers did what they did. I have read the Koran. translated to English. I don't see where they get it. So I would say that group of Islam would be like David Koresh was in Texas to Christianity. No I do not believe all Muslims are a warrior people like that. And I am an Ordained Minister that says this.
Even David Koresh had their guns for self-defense and had no theology or intent of attacking anyone. Having said that - they were still loons.

Old 09-13-2012, 07:45 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,495,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsalihawk View Post
Yes if you are a part of the RADICAL Islam but I knew people where I worked that were Islam and couldn't figure out why the Suicide Bombers did what they did. I have read the Koran. translated to English. I don't see where they get it. So I would say that group of Islam would be like David Koresh was in Texas to Christianity. No I do not believe all Muslims are a warrior people like that. And I am an Ordained Minister that says this.
The focus of this thread is the audio interview which was posted as a live link in my opening post.

Please take the time to listen to the archive of the interview linked in post #58, that is the focus of this thread.

Old 09-13-2012, 07:49 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,852,477 times
Power knows no bounds and the hunger for power is never satisfied...Be it a corporation- a so-called religion or some nations...There was a time when Christians dominated the planet...There were times when Muslims did...all those who seek empire...eventually get it and then lose it. It might be that Islam is attempting to make a come back. Some fanatics actually believe that Islam (submission to God) is a must internationally....The problem is that God has little to do with any religion...and that it is really one set of humans who expect another set of humans to submit to THEM.

Religions are corporations. Christianity is like a company made up of a lot of smaller companies that are not organized in a unified manner...Islam does not have this problem...The are an ancient corporation that is unified...That fact gives them more power in the long run...as we see our churches and temples go into decline- Their institutions grow grander and stronger...and larger..Muslims have the edge at this point in time- The still possess the basic building block of society called the nuclear family-- we are losing this vital building material...They marry...They do not abort...Homosexuality is still kept in the closet and is more discrete....

Woman in a sense have more rights and more protection under Islam despite what western feminists proclaim..Western woman are no longer free but have been drafted into the work force and are no common slaves...controlled by the banks and the state...Men in the west have been de-balled .....and have been conditioned to submit to any authority that has money...whom are not elected officials but privateers...who propagate the ruse of democracy and freedom...when it is actually fiefdom.

Westerners are at a disadvantage at this point in history..liberalism has imploded in on itself and instead of liberating - it has enslaved...at least the Muslims are organized slaves- We on the other hand hold our brother in contempt simply for having less money..thus we are divided.. We are too busy embracing the idea of competition as a good and wonderful thing- thinking that the competitive process lets the best rise to the top...What it does in reality is take some of our best who find being a careerist an unsavory way of life- and they retract their service....Muslims because they are not as competitive with each other allow their strongest members to rise to the top----we in the mindless state of liberal equality....crush our best through politically correct bullying.....We may lose this match.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:02 AM

Something interesting...Recently I ran into a Muslim who attempted to convert me...Lucky for me I had a belly full of gin....I mentioned to the guy...if you hate Christians so much- You had better remove the mention of Jesus Christ from the Koran...He was taken back by that idea...He said "Jesus will never be removed from the Koran"......He said to me...You are just like this guy here...then he gave me a slip of paper with a web site ....Christians converting to Islam...it is so odd...If I had been in say Saudi Arabia and I had even mentioned converting this Muslim to Christianity.....I would have been blind folded - brought to my knees and had my head hacked off...while the crowd screamed God is Great!

Funny how some Muslims in our midst are attempting to spread the word...but frankly.....once they stop chopping off heads and hands...I might have a look at the web site..but that day does not look like it is coming soon...So I will stick to the superior mindset...where LOVE rules.......Forget about insulting Mohamed...maybe Christians should spread the word that if you are not going to take the teachings of Jesus Christ seriously- You had better delete his name OUT of the Koran....seems that Muslims can be hypocrites also...BUT of course some "scholar" would debate the name of Jesus into some minor context.......If Christ is so irrelevant to them- why do you have him in your book?

Old 09-13-2012, 08:20 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,563,279 times
My husband is a Shi'ite Muslim along with my youngest son. The children follow the fathers religion in Islam not the mothers. I am a Christian and would nor revert to Islam.

It is true that the Muslims goal is to take over the world as the #1 religion. They will lie straight to your face so you will revert to Islam and believe Ala is the one and only true God.

Women are not allowed out of the house with there heads covered because men are sexually attracted to them so the women are punished for it. Why!!!!! If a man can't control his hard-on why should the woman have to suffer for it . A woman is a virtual slave to her husband. She walks, talks and does everything for him. He comes and goes and he pleases without any questions asked in fear of being punished. Shi'ite Muslim believe in not hitting women and children while Suni Muslims get instructructions on how to beat your wife with leaving a mark on her face. It is a barbaric religion and I don't want any part of it.

A baby girl is favored to be born first no a boy so he can protect his younger sister. They cannot use birth control so they can multiply, multiply, multiply...at least Catholicism got with the program and now allows birth control...you can only afford so many children but the Muslims don't care...the can live on rice, beans and lamb. My husband will eat anything even pork which is forbidden in their culture. He eats it anyway and then asks for forgiveness for Ala.

The Muslim have now almost taken over India and are rapidly spreading into England and other European countries. Here in America they are still allowed to enter our country after what happen on 9-11 and other terrorist attacks on us.

We also have American terrorist and they should be dealt with the same way. Lock the door and throw away the key. There should be a special island for these terrorists (the Wahabis, Bin La den's people) like they had for the lepers. They are mentally diseased and we don't need their deceased minds to be spread among fearing innocent people....

Old 09-13-2012, 08:29 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,485,939 times
I just knew that there would be the usuals in here defending Islam and their brutal behavior. They are allies in the war against the West and Capitalism.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Here is a link to Larry Elder's interview with Nadim, from Wednesday, September 12, 2012.

Below is an audio link where you can listen to the entire one hour interview on Larry Elder's website, no need to download.

Nadim is an ex Muslim, who has a television program on Satellite TV. This interview should be listened to BY EVERYBODY who comments on this thread, it is a recording of the live radio interview with Nadim from 9/12/12 which was linked in post #1 and is the focus of this thread.

Nadim discusses in a very serious and direct way what Islam means to those who believe in it, as well as the motivation behind the attacks on our embassies in the Arab world.

What is the goal of Islam? Listen to this interview then discuss it.

Larry Elder audio link - Interview with Nadim, Wednesday, September 12, 2012
This woman is familiar to me...I have heard her speak on Canadian radio...We have a male counter part very similar to this woman who uses LOGIC when it comes to discussing the failings of Islam. She mentioned that peace is not mentioned in the Koran...nor is the concept of love. I was recently pondering this concept recently..That there are two types in the world...Those who are conditioned in hate- and those who are conditioned with love...There is no in between.

I figured this out a long time ago..I have seen families where hate is acceptable and encouraged- I know of a few families like this...They do a dis-service to their children and to themselves. They were not Muslims...so this twisting of the human spirit exist in among many people. I don't understand this nor will I embrace this..It is the most inferior human quality.

The hate factor became very vivid to me...One day I walked into a city government office...I saw what was a classically dressed Muslim...I am a light skinned blue eyed grey haired blonde man...This Muslim looked at me with great intensity...I read eyes and a face well- He sat in my city- eating our food..taking our money...........and he looked at me who in his mind represented the infidel....with furious almost flaming hate.

The Muslims who have settled in the west...have one problem...Their children will not carry on their cruel effort and agenda...I see their kids...They will choose the high moral ground- and will take LOVE as the option over hate....in the meantime all the aggressive Muslims who harbor hatred will be an irritation till they die out...and they will die out. Don't worry....hold your ground...as for the Larry Elder interview....it is relevant and important...I did mention something a while back that the average human being has a very moderate IQ...and those who are brighter who instigate and deploy these doinks are the ones to watch.

Islams tool is to harness the base stupidity and animal instincts of the less intelligent...The power mongers are totally dependent on those of limited mental capacity...This is exactly how Germany mobilized their population into evil action...Evil and stupidity are brother and sister...Us in the west have this dangerous idea that all people are equal...of equal intelligence and capacity...This is a mistake....Islam desperately needs those who were not blessed by God with intelligence to do their bidding.

The war on terror.....can be erased with faith- He who fears- sins....That is the power of Jesus the Christ- we must remember this...Once OUR fear is pushed aside- Islam no longer has power...GOD IS GREATer...than Islam.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:54 AM

1,316 posts, read 1,590,848 times
Islam is spreading quickly like rats. First they open lots of mosques, then they marry people of the books "Jewish or Christian women" so they could ev. convert to Islam and raise Muslim children.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:30 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,807,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Islam predates Christianity by a bit. Odd a 'historian dude' would ignore that.
No, Christianity predates Islam by about 500 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies