Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 11:11 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,152,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Well it isn't everyone on the planet who demonizes intelligent women...just one Party and it starts with R.
I stand corrected...of course we know which group thinks we will benefit from fat, uneducated and ignorant youth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2012, 03:10 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,374,309 times
Three words to describe O2's health mandate endeavors vs hubby O's (and her own) addictions:

Inane hypocrisy.

Old 09-21-2012, 07:52 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,555,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
How do we know she knows how to eat healthy?? Because she wrote a book on gardening..... Martha Stewart would be more trusted..........at least she looks the part and has a huge garden, really!!
Martha Stewart is a felon. Do you really think that Martha Stewart tends her garden?

Old 09-23-2012, 06:11 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,045,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Martha Stewart is a felon. Do you really think that Martha Stewart tends her garden?
Exactly...a convicted criminal is more trust worthy than the first lady because she "looks the part" whatever that's supposed to mean.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:49 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,955,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Michelle Obama is married to a recent cocaine user, which by the way is against the law.... what does that make our President?? Yes, she does tend her own garden....... Do you think those children that come to help her plant are from the projects or elite side of town?? My guess is the elite they can give more $$$$ for a day of playing in the dirt.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:52 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,693,242 times
Actually he quit smoking 4 years ago but you tried

Old 09-23-2012, 10:53 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,693,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Michelle Obama is married to a recent cocaine user, which by the way is against the law.... what does that make our President?? Yes, she does tend her own garden....... Do you think those children that come to help her plant are from the projects or elite side of town?? My guess is the elite they can give more $$$$ for a day of playing in the dirt.
Seems to make him fit in with most of the recent presidents , well except the one who "didn't inhale"

Old 09-23-2012, 11:45 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,577,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
She smoked, too.

I don't give a tinker's dam- about Mrs. O. All this fussing about healthy agile children makes me curious about some people's priorities.

Most of the kids around my neighborhood are not as smart as kids were 40 years ago. And many of them are little tubs of lard.

Any teacher will tell you proper nutrition is necessary for kids to learn. Sugar cereal for breakfast, pizza and jello for lunch and McDonald's for dinner is not adequate. I'm glad she's doing it.
What exactly is she doing, other than telling them to 'move'? If she was teaching them about reading the labels and avoiding GMO's, eating organic and learning to cook from scratch, yeah, that would be a good thing, but that's not what I'm hearing.
She's also a hypocrite. She goes out in public, orders a 1700 calorie lunch of a burger, fries, chocolote shake, and a diet coke. That's not setting a good example!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies