Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 04:45 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Is the Obama administration the most corrupt and reprehensible in history? I know Nixon resigned in disgrace...too bad Booboo can't man up and do the same.
Yes I do believe they are and the hits just keep coming.
As his luster wears off and the USA continues its decent to the bottom people are starting to question things and leak activities such as this finally.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2012, 04:56 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,521,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Platitudes and pap. Make an argument or don't. But burying the details in meaningless aphorisms just makes it look like you have nothing to say.

There is nothing wrong in these emails. The media asked questions. The DOJ answered them. The media reported on it.

Yawn.
Ethics come to mind

And it seems like Media Matters got more questions answered the Congress...Explain That

And your attempt at an insult at me is fine, However I do not consider The Constitution of
the United States of America and the people who drafted it " meaningless aphorisms "

I'll just agree to disagree Mr. Historian Dude

Old 09-18-2012, 05:37 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Before you spout, check some facts:
What Is Operation Fast and Furious? 11 Questions & Answers - The Daily Beast

These backroom history dealings began with our previous daddy.
Please read entire article and don't cherry pick what you want to read.
Did you just say that DOJ and MM haven't been working together? I guess you missed the part about how DOJ found out how to work against the voters of Philadelphia and for the NBP. You failed to see the involvement of MM in the attempt to hide Fast and Furious? You are having quite a time trying to defend the activities of a department of the US government and a 501(c)3 outfit that is nothing but a left blog.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Thanks Great link

And I am fully aware of the time line on this issue, was there something else you
were trying to point out

I don't have to cherry pick, the facts that are available as of now clearly indicate
there is something very rotten on Pennsylvania Avenue and the DOJ and if memory
serves me right both of them took an OATH and yet look how long it's dragged out
He was just trying to deflect from the truth you brought out. Also, he wanted to let you know what blogs he reads.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Here is a new one 1 hour ago.....

Chicago mafia type politics at its finest! Yea!!!! Is this what we want in the WH really?

Report says DOJ ‘collaborated’ with Media Matters to ‘quell’ bad press on F&F

Report says DOJ

I think that Holder has finally had it. This one won't die like tomorrow especially since it is about such highly placed people and MM. MM belongs to George Soros and there has been little about that today.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
DOJ did nothing wrong in these emails.
Nope, all they did was get warning when Fox was getting ready to turn out more about them. I guess that makes MM kind of a spy, huh.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:51 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Ethics come to mind
And what happens then? Once they've "come to mind" what do you do with the thought? What do you hallucinate was unethical here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser
And it seems like Media Matters got more questions answered the Congress...Explain That
I don't have to explain it. There is no evidence that it is true. What exactly did the DOJ tell Media Matters that they had not already told congress?

Quote:
And your attempt at an insult at me is fine, However I do not consider The Constitution of
the United States of America and the people who drafted it " meaningless aphorisms "
I have seen no evidence that you have a clue regarding the Constitution of the United States... and who in their right mind would confuse people with aphorisms? Do you not know what an aphorism is?

Quote:
I'll just agree to disagree Mr. Historian Dude
Well, that's certainly easier than making a real point and trying to defend it.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Keep deflecting it is being revealed regardless......
HD never deflects.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Calling bull**** is not deflecting. Figure it out.
Many of us figured you out on this one when you showed up calling too many threads about this one and nothing else. Hep, HD you are sure as hell deflecting.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:54 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Nope, all they did was get warning when Fox was getting ready to turn out more about them.
I have read that six times. I have no idea what you were trying to say. Who got warned about what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy
I guess that makes MM kind of a spy, huh.
No... it makes them journalists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies