Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2012, 03:41 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,065,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Now you have an idea what military guys and women go through.......image someone being beheaded, at least this guy did it to himself, we live in an unpredictable world. Sorry you had to see this, but I have a feeling we will be seeing much more than this........... you might want to brace yourself.
You are right, I am with you 100% what is to come will not be pretty. You are right in all honesty. People are really hurting right now and take it out in different ways, but I feel that you are correct more gruesome things will come.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 03:49 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,490,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
OMG i was just watching Fox News with Shepard Smith, Live and they were covering a car chase and the man ran out of the car in the middle of NO where in Arizona and the pulls a gun to his head and shot himself dead...LIVE on tv...

Fox news didnt get to pull the feed before the man did it, Shepard smith came back on and apologized but I have NEVER seen such a thing..I feel sick to my stomach to have been subjected to seeing a criminal commit suicide on Fox News. I normally dont watch Fox, but I wanted to see what they were saying about the elections and then I am subjected to this....#garbage
A similar thing happened on a local news station here in LA a few years ago. It wasn't a Fox affiliate. The helicopter camera was zoomed in on the suspect and they captured the moment he committed suicide. Minor controversy and apologies all around. They didn't know it was going to happen.

[this could happen to any televised news station]

Old 09-28-2012, 03:50 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,984,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
pretty cool, I wonder if i can watch on youtube
My problem here began at post 48........

You can watch the video right here on this thread........ Wait a sec I will find the post number for you.

See I am a very bad man! i keeck yer dawg..... BRB

See post 17........ there is a youtube there, and I chose to not copy it here, for the weak amongst us......

Old 09-28-2012, 03:52 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,953,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I am careful and have carried a .45 on my belt for 31 years so far and counting. Obama will fail and this country will fall, and when it does i will be there to pick up the pieces... Thanks for the vote in confidence.

I can and do start fire with 2 sticks i find in the woods. I don't need this so called modern world to survive.. I also have a son who is as old as i have carried and he has a son now 3 soon to be 4 and so i will carry on with or with out Obama who I never needed or wanted in the first place.

I don't care what you think either. I know i am rugged for my age and recently crossed the USA on a motorcycle with 3 broken ribs starting at the 1/2 way point, and riding far enough to have crossed the country 15 times in one ride with my Bride, so there is no need to worry about me. I was armed with 2 guns every second of the way too, and never at any risk to shoot me or my lovin Bride.

One guy did put himself at some risk.. you ever hear of a gun named Russel Means?

I have never once asked the Govt or anyone else for a thing i didn't already EARN.

I will agree with you one thing and that is they don't come any harder core than I am, but then I am just a product of my time.
This is dictated to "Tough People"............... Born To Ride and Ride To Live

Trace Adkins - Tough Times Don't Last Tough People Do (RNC LIVE) - YouTube

Old 09-28-2012, 03:55 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,065,107 times
^^^^^^^^ Oh Sweet Jesus--In the words of our dear Joe Scarborough

Old 09-28-2012, 03:59 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,984,532 times
Quote:
You are right, I am with you 100% what is to come will not be pretty. You are right in all honesty. People are really hurting right now and take it out in different ways, but I feel that you are correct more gruesome things will come.
Finally you said something i could agree with...... maybe there is a time to fall apart, but this is not that time.

Today there is other news far more worthy than a scumbag who stole a car and shot himself, where real people have died.... I haven't much use of criminals, as my very own family has been lost to them.

When they die it is a good thing, because they can no longer harm anyone, and they often times to after getting released from prison. There are 6 time losers out there who are wanted for 6 more violent crimes, and the govt has no problem with this.

The Govt seems to think building more prisons and staffing more prisons is a good idea and so they often times release the most violent offenders.

I have no idea if the carjacker was a violent offender but he did use the gun... We just don't know why he was running from the LAW yet. So far as i am concerned there goes another violent offender.

Old 09-28-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Oh common Shep you just know deep down that FOX wanted to blow these shots to get points...

And can you belive it? These people think I have a negitive attitude? I mean ME of all people!

Perhaps we can meet and you can give me baa baa baa lessons some day over coffee huh? How much would that cost?
The coffee is on me bring your wife and we'll ride the Rocky Mountains..........motorcycles are our game!!! The problem here is some don't know just what it takes to go cross country on a horse or a motorcycle.

Quote:
I used to watch Shep back in the day, I liked him too..he is easy on the eyes and funny. due to my schedule haven't had time to watch daytime aftenoon news. I am glad that he apologized and he seems sincere.

He shows us bear videos how can he not be sincere.........

Old 09-28-2012, 04:03 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,394,611 times
Quote:
Perhaps you should watch FOX more often and get a taste of the real world..... Maybe watch youtube after you querry muslim beheadings.

Avoid msnbc for a while since they are the epitome of vulgar liberal rant.
"Fox" and "Real World" are polar opposites.

Old 09-28-2012, 04:04 PM

Quote:
^^^^^^^^ Oh Sweet Jesus--In the words of our dear Joe Scarborough
Is this what it takes to make you feel better..........call out to Jesus no more stomach ache.

Hey only the tough survive in this world and plan to see the man took his own self out..........just how tough is that?? He didn't consider giving up his life of crime now did he??

Old 09-28-2012, 04:06 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,723,412 times
Quote:
OMG i was just watching Fox News with Shepard Smith, Live and they were covering a car chase and the man ran out of the car in the middle of NO where in Arizona and the pulls a gun to his head and shot himself dead...LIVE on tv...

Fox news didnt get to pull the feed before the man did it, Shepard smith came back on and apologized but I have NEVER seen such a thing..I feel sick to my stomach to have been subjected to seeing a criminal commit suicide on Fox News. I normally dont watch Fox, but I wanted to see what they were saying about the elections and then I am subjected to this....#garbage
GOOD GRIEF, Chica_Bella . . .

If that very quick camera shot from a considerable distance of that idiot putting a gun to his head is truly a "I have NEVER seen such a thing" for you . . . I have a feeling you need to GET OUT MORE.

Granted it was "not pretty" but definitely not worthy of the dramatic apology by Shepard Smith.

MY TWO CENTS WORTH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies