Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 02:20 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpv View Post
Well, I don't disagree with anything you've written. However, how is he any different, then, than nearly every President in the last half-century?
I do not recall reading about Bush or Clinton becoming dictators, nor do I read about Romney potentially becoming one. Why Obama?
He is part of a poorly laid plan..The others managed to hide their dictatorial nature. The Obama phenomena is less covert. I would say his team is just not that skilled at hiding the agenda of those who seek to control the nation...no he is not any different than most presidents..but I would surmise that America has always been run like a dictatorial state...It's rule by committee....and figurehead. Those in control of things are not always elected officials..others play a part and operate from the deep background- Not meaning to sound conspiratorial..but it's obvious that the powers that be do conspire..and have become bold through Obama...

They all represent a few powerful men who are fascistic in nature- the privileged believe they are entitled to rule forever...American politics are so complex and the electoral method of selecting so called leaders is more like the installation of leaders and not the electing of them through popular demand..besides...once someone becomes a president of prime minister- they are taken aside and told "This is what you are going to do"..and they submit...The have too. If they go against the grain...They end up with an eternal flame over a tomb...Like Kennedy- who dared do what was right and paid for it...That's your system- It's a dictatorship - the whole world operates on this way of governance...democracy is just a game- theater...sadly too say..

Will Obama if elected continue with outlandish and extreme "change"...I would say yes- more a more as time goes on - human life is respected less and slavery is making a resurgence ....Funny- they used a "black" guy to enslave...very clever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2012, 02:38 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Quote:
Ok, now I think we've slipped into the realm of right-wing conspiracy. I thought you had actual examples. Silly me.
Just like silly Mrs. Clinton who said it was a right wing conspiracy against her husband.. Clinton lies about making his adultery our business, making our oval office a den of iniquity and then lied about it to the American people.

Old 10-02-2012, 02:53 PM

2,042 posts, read 2,905,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Just like silly Mrs. Clinton who said it was a right wing conspiracy against her husband.. Clinton lies about making his adultery our business, making our oval office a den of iniquity and then lied about it to the American people.
Sure, I can definitely see how that situation is connected with the idea that Obama is a dictator.

Old 10-02-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
He is part of a poorly laid plan..The others managed to hide their dictatorial nature. The Obama phenomena is less covert. I would say his team is just not that skilled at hiding the agenda of those who seek to control the nation...no he is not any different than most presidents..but I would surmise that America has always been run like a dictatorial state...It's rule by committee....and figurehead. Those in control of things are not always elected officials..others play a part and operate from the deep background- Not meaning to sound conspiratorial..but it's obvious that the powers that be do conspire..and have become bold through Obama...

They all represent a few powerful men who are fascistic in nature- the privileged believe they are entitled to rule forever...American politics are so complex and the electoral method of selecting so called leaders is more like the installation of leaders and not the electing of them through popular demand..besides...once someone becomes a president of prime minister- they are taken aside and told "This is what you are going to do"..and they submit...The have too. If they go against the grain...They end up with an eternal flame over a tomb...Like Kennedy- who dared do what was right and paid for it...That's your system- It's a dictatorship - the whole world operates on this way of governance...democracy is just a game- theater...sadly too say..

Will Obama if elected continue with outlandish and extreme "change"...I would say yes- more a more as time goes on - human life is respected less and slavery is making a resurgence ....Funny- they used a "black" guy to enslave...very clever.
Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but it sounds just like a conspiracy theory -- something straight out of the X-Files.
I'm surprised you weren't able to squeeze Bilderberg in there somewhere.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:01 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,972,397 times
Quote:
So, you're saying you think he will become a dictator or not? Because I can barely decipher what you're trying to communicate here.
Well if you can barely decipher my plain wording then don't ever try to put words in my mouth or make any claim as to your being an intellectual.

Let me make this plainer. Obama is a common liar, a total loser, and couldn't run a road side lemon aid stand selling cups of lemon aid for 5 cents each.

He is more like a post turtle. In case you don't know what a post turtle is, well it is a common turtle sitting on top of a post.

You know he didn't get up there by himself. He doesn't belong there; he can't get anything done!

Obama is a head of a position in Govt called President, but he is no president, never was, never will be.

So he alone can not be anything. If he wins it is because a group of men in power want him to win and will do anything to have him as an anonymous head.

I know you don't like it, and that you like it less that this boy wonder who had just 176 days in office as a Jr Senator no one ever heard of was supposedly elected.

He wasn't the vote was a scam just like this one will be when he wins. He will win the next one too. he will win the next one after that probably and so on untill whom ever is pulling his string sickens of him and or has no more use of him... Then he will be JFKed..

Evidently I am not the only one who thinks so...... LOL

Old 10-02-2012, 03:02 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,218,912 times
This is the same charge the the Repub. used against FDR in the 1930's. The answer of course is term limits for any Pres, as the Repub. pushed through. Maybe its time to put those same term limits on all those in the house, senate and supreme court.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Taken from Dictionary.com, just to clarify:

dictator: 1. a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession.
Yup that's Obama.... Deals behind closed doors after midnight. No one can know what they bought until the buy it. Went right around Congress twice, to use weapons in Egypt and Libya. You are far brighter than i first took you for.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:08 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,965 times
You goofs don't know what a dictator is.

The last TRUE dictator in all of history was Julius Caesar and we all know how that turned out.

In the English language the term "dictator" does NOT have a positive or negative connotation attached to it - it's the interpretation of those using it who give it that good or bad vibe. The word itself? Not so much.

Obama was fairly elected into office and until I see cold, hard proof suggesting otherwise I will continue to ignore the claims that he is a dictator, czar, or whatever else. He's just more open minded than a lot of you on here.

Last edited by adiosToreador; 10-02-2012 at 04:10 PM..

Old 10-02-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Well if you can barely decipher my plain wording then don't ever try to put words in my mouth or make any claim as to your being an intellectual.

Let me make this plainer. Obama is a common liar, a total loser, and couldn't run a road side lemon aid stand selling cups of lemon aid for 5 cents each.

He is more like a post turtle. In case you don't know what a post turtle is, well it is a common turtle sitting on top of a post.

You know he didn't get up there by himself. He doesn't belong there; he can't get anything done!

Obama is a head of a position in Govt called President, but he is no president, never was, never will be.

So he alone can not be anything. If he wins it is because a group of men in power want him to win and will do anything to have him as an anonymous head.

I know you don't like it, and that you like it less that this boy wonder who had just 176 days in office as a Jr Senator no one ever heard of was supposedly elected.

He wasn't the vote was a scam just like this one will be when he wins. He will win the next one too. he will win the next one after that probably and so on untill whom ever is pulling his string sickens of him and or has no more use of him... Then he will be JFKed..

Evidently I am not the only one who thinks so...... LOL
I can read just fine, thank you very much. However, your previous post was lacking in clarity.
So, basically, you're saying that Obama is not and will not be a dictator. That opinion is relevant to the discussion.
The rest of your post is not relevant to this discussion, and, anyway, sounds like something from a late-night AM talk show.
Regarding the bold sentences, I sincerely could not care less.

P.S. I find it interesting that you think Obama is a "total loser". One wonders what position you would hold to have the gumption to label the President such a thing?

Old 10-02-2012, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama is sworn in as OUR PRESIDENT.. he is to serve us , NOT MEXICO or the ILLEGALS.
Is there any chance we could give him (Obama) to mexico? i think he would be happier there, don't you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies