Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 02:06 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,040,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
HATE liberals or just Obama? Using the word hate is extreme. I've hated 2 people in my life and with good reason. Neither one of them was a liberal, nor was Obama one of them.
I don't hate anybody - including two people who I could have reason to do so.

My faith teaches me to love my enemies.

But despite the fact that I don't hate anybody - I am constantly accused of "hatred" on this forum.

"Hate" is just a word that the left throws about to describe anyone who doesn't agree with them.

It is virtually meaningless - much like most of what liberals say.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:11 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,723,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I guess you failed to read your own partisan link.

Susan Phalen, spokeswoman for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Rep. Mike Rogers (R., Mich.), said the panel is “reviewing all relevant intelligence and the actions of the [intelligence community], as would be expected of the oversight committee.”
But she noted: “At this point in time it does not appear that there was an intelligence failure.”

Yep...she's not blaming the INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY as UN Ambassador Rice has tried to do.

She's saying the Intelligence Community seems to have communicated that there WAS a definite reason to be alarmed and therefore a good reason to beef-up security...not REDUCE it.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:14 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,790,229 times
[quote=Harrier;26429800][quote=softblueyz;26428791]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I don't hate anybody - including two people who I could have reason to do so.

My faith teaches me to love my enemies.

But despite the fact that I don't hate anybody - I am constantly accused of "hatred" on this forum.

"Hate" is just a word that the left throws about to describe anyone who doesn't agree with them.

It is virtually meaningless - much like most of what liberals say.
Oh, I'm not consumed by those two people (in my real world), but I don't have any forgiveness in my heart for people who intentionally hurt people that I love. I try to keep in mind that they are mentally ill, but it doesn't help to excuse them nor lessen my hatred towards them.

I don't understand how people can actually think they know so much about other people in the virtual world. They seem to think they have amazing powers.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:16 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,464,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Exactly.....

Whether or not it was prudent to assist the Libyan revolution is now a mute points since it's history.

But once we did and we had US officials on the ground, it was our responsibility to protect them.

Furthermore, it was a no-brainer that security should have been beefed-up on the anniversary of 911.
Your right, and not one person should argue the point with you, not one sane one. It was definitely our responsibility to protect those now dead people.

Of course we had a obligation to prtoect them, and not one person should argue that point at all.

If this were any other Preisdent except Obama, there would be hell to pay and you all know it. And this would be media topic every single day.

Even supporters should not protect this kind of action.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:36 PM

10,038 posts, read 15,700,646 times
OK, this thread is going to have to be closed until someone provides us with some links to these quotes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies